Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures (6793 Views)

State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures / FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust / 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by AK481(m): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
there is more to it.

in unn post utme applicants are more than 50,000 * 2000= 100,000,000
acceptance form 25,000 for 8000 student finally admitted= 200,000,000
average cummulative school fees from first year to final year(note:some courses are more than 4 years )=150,000 * 50,000=
convocation fees 10,000 *8000(an average graduating student)=80,000,000

then add the op's fee to it.......

the truthis that if the government give ASUU the 3 trn demanded in the next 2years they will soon go on strike,let it be known the budgetry is 100%,for you to add to a ministry,you must take away from other ministry.

the question is,which ministry does ASUU want their own to reduce?...avaition,health,science and tech,transport,works,defence,finance.....which one?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by proffemi: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
wesley80: By the way, ASUU just started sharing FG'S 30billion naira to lecturers which is about a years outstanding allowance to make the strike bearable for its members. In other words, you're suffering alone and the strike is set to last longer.

This is disappointing. You peddled this same story on a thread you opened and I took pains to explain to you why it is untrue. You concluded by saying that you preferred a more sensational title. Well, my friend, the sensational and the false share the same zip code, and I'm afraid that what you're doing now is just spreading of blatant falsehood, despite the fact that you have been informed clearly to the contrary. I get it that you guys are pissed off with ASUU. However, you don't have to resort to lies to get your point across.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by proffemi: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
To paraphrase Isaac Asimov, "there is a single light of [truth], and to brighten it anywhere is to brighten it everywhere..."

Over the last few months that ASUU has been on strike, I have encountered a wide range of responses from students, parents, colleagues, and other stakeholders. It is true that as with most things in life, the problem of education in Nigeria has many facets and agents. Nevertheless, of all the various narratives, ASUU's remains's closest to the truth.

Don't agree? Fine. I can stand people who disagree with me (in fact, I sometimes seek them out so I can learn). And, yes, there *is* a selfish element to ASUU's strike (to the extent that essentially every Nigerian is selfish, because if you don't take care of yourself in this country, nobody will). However, there are bigger issues at play. Anyone who reduced the matter to "ASUU are selfish fools" is either being mischievous, ignorant, or both.

In more civilized places, people often resort to debates to present their views and compare them with others'. I have noted that there seem to be a number of intelligent folks on this forum who are especially pissed off with ASUU. Well, I'm throwing down the gauntlet to any number of you who are interested: If I have takers, I will create a thread to allow us debate the problems of Nigerian tertiary education and the roles of the various players. Rather than resorting to cheap sensationalism and name-calling, let us marshall the facts in a civilized way, and let those who truly care about this country learn.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by kedukc(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
Am happy seeing this topic discussed cos the ASUU issue is a big ruse by all standards. Politically motivated to malign the president if you ask me.
Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
carujmonella: Nice.. I'd this thought process too. TBH, the amount we pay for our education, especially in state owned university is freaking much. Sometimes I keep wondering where these huge amount of money goes to, that ASUU should be demanding for 3trillion. I support that the FG honour their agreement but not this hilarious amount ASUU is demanding

It's not as if this lecturers teach all the time. I have one lecturer that sells handouts and don't teach but sets exams and expect his students to pass. Some don't teach untill a week before exams and he will stewpidly show uo and summarize what NO ONE understands.

My prob is that even if the FG gives them this amount, this idiiots called lecturers won't still give quality education to their students, all they are after is driving latest SUVs, collect "sorting and runs" money, sleeping with female students and building houses. I weep for our educational sector, it's abisymally low and pathetic

There is this misgiving that the FG will be forking out N3T to ASUU, wrong! The money is to be shared by the various institutions, more for the purpose of research and infrastructural development. More lecture halls, standard instructional facilities, hostels, roads etc etc, as obtained in countries even less blessed than Nigeria. Its a serious aberration that Nigerian citizens school in the type of environment we do/did. If not anything, Nigerians deserve quality education. Quality education alone can go a long way in narrowing the gap between us and other developed countries. In fact, i make bold to say quality education, directly and otherwise, is the panacea to most of our problems as a nation. Hence, the FG shouldn't be allowed to renege on its promise made to Nigerians (ASUU included).

Of course the government would have to task ASUU and most importantly review the whole academic curriculum after forking out such a stupendous amount. With better conditions of service, certain minimums must be put in place. Publish or perish, upgrade or unhitch! To whom much is given...

Finally, I look forward to time in the academia, the FG if not for anything, should reform that space because of olu_kenzo. Thank you in advance cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by proffemi: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
@AK 48:
You have spoken well,as did the OP. However, I had to stifle a smile reading through your posts. The way you have done your calculations is the way business neophytes do their calculations and end up with unreasonable expectations of profit.

Is there corruption in the universities? Of course! But it is not more than at the level in other sectors, and nope, it isn't the real cause of the problem at hand. The real cause is simple: proper tertiary education is *bloody* expensive, and this being Nigeria, nobody wants to pay for it. Not the government, which seems bent of on washing its hands of all responsibilities; Not the students and parents who lament that our universities are not in the same league with the Harvards, while conveniently forgetting that proper education anywhere (even Ghana!) costs much more than they are paying for it!

There are a number of points I can make about your posts, but as I am writing for an audience that seems to hate reading anything longer than a paragraph, the following will suffice:

- OP: so you think that when a student pays N10,000 for hostels, most of it is profit? Who pays for the electricity of your student who views the use of a hot plate as a birth right? Who pays the cleaners and other support staff? Hostel warden etc? How much do you suppose it takes to maintain a building? If you've never built one, consult those who have; you will be surprised, especially when the inhabitants of that building are students. How much does it cost to maintain transformers, supplying the hostel? etc. etc. There are many things you overlooked. If you want to know how much a bed space *actually* costs, go and find out how much commercial spaces outside campus go for. By simple laws of demand and supply, that is closer to what a student's space costs. I can bet you my seized salary that it is not N10,000.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by jaryeh(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
Sir,@ prof femi ,are you trying to defend ASUU because you are a member?

Well,that's none of my business.

The big question here is what are funds generated from the various fees used for? And do you think ASUU demands can really be implemented considering the present state of the economy?

Has the strike strategy as means of fighting for their rights worked over the years? If no,then why has ASUU decided to deliberately suffer the students?

thanks in anticipation
Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by proffemi: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
carujmonella: I have one lecturer that sells handouts and don't teach but sets exams and expect his students to pass. Some don't teach untill a week before exams and he will stewpidly show uo and summarize what NO ONE understands.
Simple. In a better-funded system with high quality graduates waiting to take their jobs, your lecturers would be fired in a heartbeat. And that would be justice.

carujmonella: this idiiots called lecturers won't still give quality education to their students, all they are after is driving latest SUVs, collect "sorting and runs" money, sleeping with female students and building houses.
I am sorry for you if that is the kind of lecturers you have to put up with. But please don't generalize and call us idiots. There are some of us who are as good, or just a notch below our colleagues in Harvard and MIT, and we consider doing this job a sacrifice. For those of us in that category, your statement is an insult.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by proffemi: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
jaryeh: Sir,@ prof femi ,are you trying to defend ASUU because you are a member?
I am a "member" of ASUU only by default. I do not attend meetings because there are some things I don't agree with. So, nope, I'm very much a free mind who stands for what he believes in.

To answer your questions briefly:
The big question here is what are funds generated from the various fees used for?
Ans: They are used for running the university. Tertiary education is VERY expensive. Don't listen to me; check what it costs globally to fund education (of course I acknowledge that a portion gets lost to corruption just like everywhere else in Nigeria, but in the universities I know, that portion is negligible)

And do you think ASUU demands can really be implemented considering the present state of the economy?
Ans: it depends on what demands we are talking about. If it is the 3 tr, NO. And I don't think ASUU really expects 3Tr just like that. The idea is that Government shows serious interest in jerking up funding. As an aside: people think Nigeria cannot afford to spend above 20% of budget on education. Do you know that Ghana (GHANA!) is spending much more than that? No wonder many of your colleagues are now running there.

Has the strike strategy as means of fighting for their rights worked over the years?
Ans: Yes. It is strange, but nobody seems to notice that the universities are better than a decade ago...

If no,then why has ASUU decided to deliberately suffer the students?
Ans: see answer above.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
The best system is to make the university's independent of the Government, Let every School run the school from the money they generates. For Christ sake this people make millions from students every year. If not for corruption they money made from students cam be used to run each school effectively.
Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by proffemi: 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
gboss4sure: The best system is to make the university's independent of the Government, Let every School run the school from the money they generates. For Christ sake this people make millions from students every year. If not for corruption they money made from students cam be used to run each school effectively.

Humor me. How much do you think it costs to run a university? Do you know that the power bill of most universities per month is more than N20 million?

Actually, I do tend to agree with you that universities should be cut off government's apron strings. But will the students pay for what their education is truly worth? If you want to know what is is worth, get a global average.
Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by gboso1ne(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
homesteady:

You did not mention how dirty the water tanks are! Yet people paid 8000 for hostel!

adey tell u plus spoilt and stinking toilets
Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
gboss4sure: The best system is to make the university's independent of the Government, Let every School run the school from the money they generates. For Christ sake this people make millions from students every year. If not for corruption they money made from students cam be used to run each school effectively.

I am also for university autonomy, but will the average Nigerian be able to afford the heavy tuition that comes with this? Student loans, ehn? it also has its attendant problems.
Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by Hearme(m): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
jaryeh: Sir,@ prof femi ,are you trying to defend ASUU because you are a member?

Well,that's none of my business.

The big question here is what are funds generated from the various fees used for? And do you think ASUU demands can really be implemented considering the present state of the economy?

Has the strike strategy as means of fighting for their rights worked over the years? If no,then why has ASUU decided to deliberately suffer the students?

thanks in anticipation

It has not worked you said. When it is on record that for the first time ever universities received 100 billion from government for infrastructure. Ask the FG, how much it has invested in his new 9 federal universities on infrastructure. Do you create without having a means of funding? Yet NUC will stick its neck out to see that private schools gets some level of infrastructure to begin.

Ask Covenant, Babcock, Bowen, Landmark, Redeemer's on how much they spend on infrastructure. @ poster, you tried in you calculations. But I must tell you that the FG is not fully responsible for salaries and pension in universities. They pay a percentage and leave the rest to be paid by the schools from their IGR. Just like its done with most ministries or department that generates income. E.g a certain % of what customs, FIRS, NNPC and even the PHCN generate are not returned to the govt in other to keep them functioning. Also be informed that the auditor generals office conducts audit on federal establishment regularly.
Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by jaryeh(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
prof.femi:

They are used for running the university. Tertiary education is VERY expensive. Don't listen to me; check what it costs globally to fund education (of course I acknowledge that a portion gets lost to corruption just like everywhere else in Nigeria, but in the universities I know, that portion is negligible)

Running the system when students who pay laboratory fees as part of school levy use stoves in place of bunsen burners?

sir,i know some universities are doing commendable things with these fees and you will agree with me that these are the top ranking universities in the country. And the surprising fact is that these are the schools that charge the lowest fees.

Then what are the other schools with highest charges doing with it.?

If they have been using a higher percentage of the fees for what they are meant for as clearly stated in the breakdown of the fees,you will agree with me that our tertiary institutions will not be in this sorry state. Then,there won't be much pressure on the government

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by Hearme(m): 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2013

Really, then you would have had several private universities in Nigeria today. Ask your self what makes private Universities charge up to half a million or more as fees? What makes Nigerians pay 1million plus in Ghana to study. Tertiary education and education generally does not come cheap. Have you considered why some private primary and secondary schools can pay their teachers 150k montly while others struggle to pay 20k montly; it all buoys down to the funds available.
Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
prof.femi:

Simple. In a better-funded system with high quality graduates waiting to take their jobs, your lecturers would be fired in a heartbeat. And that would be justice.

I am sorry for you if that is the kind of lecturers you have to put up with. But please don't generalize and call us idiots. There are some of us who are as good, or just a notch below our colleagues in Harvard and MIT, and we consider doing this job a sacrifice. For those of us in that category, your statement is an insult.

Sorry, I generalized. I shouldn't have done that

Keep up the good work prof, glad to have your type around smiley
Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by proffemi: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
jaryeh: these are the top ranking universities in the country. And the surprising fact is that these are the schools that charge the lowest fees. Then what are the other schools with highest charges doing with it.?

Thank you for your observation. It gave me cause to pause and think. I believe the explanation lies in the somewhat unfair-sounding principle that we often encounter in life : "to him who has, more will be given, and for he who does not, even that which he has shall be taken".

I'll explain further. I work in one of the top universities in the country. Anytime there is a grant or intervention for my region, you can be sure we will be one of the first targets. My university got a reputation as a leading ICT light, and believe me, most of it was a result of donations and grants from foreign bodies.

I suppose what I'm saying is: the good universities get a lot of IGR from goodwill and clout, thereby helping them remain good, and allowing them take excellent but poor students. The "poor" universities...they're pretty much on their own. Stuck with students who can afford to pay their high fees (but not guaranteed to be excellent students).

Conclusion: your observation is not necessarily due to corruption; its all about a self-fulfilling prophesy thing: good schools get helped to be better, poor schools charge high to remain poor.
Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by noblefada: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
prof.femi:
@AK 48:
You have spoken well,as did the OP. However, I had to stifle a smile reading through your posts. The way you have done your calculations is the way business neophytes do their calculations and end up with unreasonable expectations of profit.

Is there corruption in the universities? Of course! But it is not more than at the level in other sectors, and nope, it isn't the real cause of the problem at hand. The real cause is simple: proper tertiary education is *bloody* expensive, and this being Nigeria, nobody wants to pay for it. Not the government, which seems bent of washing its hands of all responsibilities; Not the students and parents who, lament that our universities are not in the same league with the Harvards, while conveniently forgetting that proper education anywhere (even Ghana!) costs much more than they are paying for it!

There are a number of points I can make about your posts, but as I am writing for an audience that seems to hate reading anything longer than a paragraph, the following will suffice:

- OP: so you think that when a student pays N10,000 for hostels, most of it is profit? Who pays for the electricity of your student who views the use of a hot plate as a birth right? Who pays the cleaners and other support staff? Hostel warden etc? How much do you suppose it takes to maintain a building? If you've never built one, consult those who have; you will be surprised, especially when the inhabitants of that building are students. How much does it cost to maintain transformers, supplying the hostel? etc. etc. There are many things you overlooked. If you want to know how much a bed space *actually* costs, go and find out how much commercial spaces outside campus go for. By simple laws of demand and supply, that is closer to what a student's space costs. I can bet you my seized salary that it is not N10,000.
@prof femi thank you for your comments and effort to educate some NLders. The comments I see here from supposedly undergraduates just tells how bad our education system is. They fail to understand that university education is very expensive, and turn blind eyes when private and foreign universities charge an upwards of 450k - 12 million naira per session, of which only a small fraction is spent on salaries, with majority spent on infrastructures and research, getting the latest technology or equipment to improve teaching and research. Let me ask this question, do you guys know how many Phd students and post doc go outside this country simply because our universities don't have adequate tools for their research? just smh @ comments, thats how a 300L student doesn't know the difference btw teaching & lecturing and 70% of commentators agreeing with him! just sad
Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by proffemi: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
carujmonella:

Sorry, I generalized. I shouldn't have done that

Keep up the good work prof, glad to have your type around smiley

Thanks. I have a personal mission to get Nigerians to learn to discuss and disagree within the limits of civil discourse, and anytime I meet a like mind, I feel reassured that I am not alone. I am spending a good chunk of time online today because NASU has put the whole place in lock-down mode...

All the best.
Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by jaryeh(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Thank you all for your comments,big thanks to prof. Femi and others.

I never said funding university education is cheap and i don't think anyone has said that here.

But,what I will continue to reiterate it that If our universities were properly managed with little or no corruption,it would not be in its present shameful state.Hence,generation and allocation of funds into various projects should be strictly monitored by bodies like the EFCC and ICPC.

that's all
Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by chreldb(m): 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
prof.femi:

^^ I would like to add to what you have just said here. I have observed that lecturers are been accused of sexual molestation and corrupt self enrichment as a result of awarding illegal and unmerited grades to students. While I acknowledge that there is relatively high degree of truth in those assertions, I would like to state categorically that those claims are been exaggerated and are being used as a tool for blackmail. Yes some lecturers are corrupt in some universities but in most cases those lecturers are in the minority. I challenge anybody to give me reasons that I am wrong. Furthermore, among all facets of workers in the public service, the University environs have the largest percentage of principled and upright individuals. Evidence of this could be seen during elections whereby lecturers are called upon to oversee wards and units to ensure transparency because of the assumption that they are principled and are not easily compromised. A professor friend of mine once told me that no matter how evil a lecturer is he/she can never fail a good student. Evidence of this can be seen in a typical first class graduate. Furthermore if lecturers are so corrupt does that mean that all female student who have results comprised of A's prostitute themselves to get those grades? or male students bribe their way through? I mean not to sound offensive but only lazy students who have not put their academic act in place think that way.

Furthermore, even the NANS president uses those assertions to blackmail ASUU. He claims that one of the reasons NANS has refused to organise a public protest is because lecturers molest female students. If a student is been molested or extorted they have every right to take up the matter in any way they deem fit. Report to the school administration, if you think that is too far then report to your local student union and if you have adequate evidence I assure you that the hatchet will fall on the victimizing lecturer. The University of Benin publicly named, shamed and sacked some lecturers for misconduct due to these reasons. My point is separate ASUU from those "useless lecturers" ASUU as a body condemns such acts from their erring colleagues and if anything would stop at nothing to ensure justice is served to those unscrupulous lecturers.Finally I agree with you PROF Femi that it is an insult to generalize the stereotype that all lecturers are middle aged, money hungry randy potbellied individuals. If we are going to debate this isuue like you have rightly said let's do it in an educated and civilised manner. I can even play the devils advocate if that be the case. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by wesley80(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
prof.femi:

This is disappointing. You peddled this same story on a thread you opened and I took pains to explain to you why it is untrue. You concluded by saying that you preferred a more sensational title. Well, my friend, the sensational and the false share the same zip code, and I'm afraid that what you're doing now is just spreading of blatant falsehood, despite the fact that you have been informed clearly to the contrary. I get it that you guys are pissed off with ASUU. However, you don't have to resort to lies to get your point across.

Goodday Prof, I understand how unfair it probably is to not have received any part of your allowance but be seemingly maligned by statements as mine alleging payments, I totally understand. However what are the facts? In the thread you made reference to I believe I had the last say and I did state the reasons for my conclusion even though you expressed your doubts which I once again totally understand but just because you've expressed some doubt or reservations does not mean I'm wrong because like I keep saying, I KNOW FOR FACT, I'm not speculating and I'll be willing to mail you the name of the institution to verify yourself if you'll be kind enough to drop your email addy.
Secondly I believe most of your grouse is with my blanket mentioning of ASUU as disbursers of FG's payments but I'm afraid you'll have to live with that because I strongly believe that's just about right! I do not believe those payments were made without ASUU's knowledge and in any case if a single ASUU member has received part of the said payment, then It justifies mentioning ASUU that's until ASUU as a union decides to suspend the said institution or order her members to reject the monies if it views such as a 'poisoned chalice' neither of which has happened and like I said in the other thread, with this payments, its only a matter of time b4 others also start agitating and receiving theirs therfore once again, I stand by my statement.
Finally, i thought it unfair to single out and spond to just part of my entire post. Didnt the other parts contain anything worth responding to? Come on now Prof.
Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by kommiejewel(f): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Afam4eva: These schools should be privatised for better maintenance.
D next thin u'll say it's dat Nigeria shld be privatised too. . Privatisatn of federal universities will deprive d masses of tertiary education. . .
Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by chreldb(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
MOd why did you hide my two posts in favour of Wesley's (coward) modified post? I have been obedient to the rules of NL. No wahala sha I still de. NL is no lomger transparent. Such a shame!!
Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by wesley80(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
^ I reported to the mods because your post was insultive and provocatively abusive just as you're being now. The only question we should be asking as how you escaped a ban and yet you're here mouthing off? BTW I didnt modify my post maybe it was the weed you took that got go in the way.
Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by chreldb(m): 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
wesley80: ^ I reported to the mods because your post was insultive and provocatively abusive just as you're being now. The only question we should be asking as how you escaped a ban and yet you're here mouthing off? BTW I didnt modify my post maybe it was the weed you took that got go in the way.

My post was in no way insulting or abusive I only attempted to expose you for the liar that you are. And like I said in my hidden post I dare you to fault my claim. You are a liar and a fraud like your benefactors.
Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by wesley80(m): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
^ I had to click your profile and go through your posts and I've concluded you're simply put 'seriously troubled'. Dude, go get help I dont know if you find pouring misguided abuses therapeutic but I'm in no mood to indulge you. Go get help and save Seun's bandwidth for sensible posts. Thanks in advance
Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by Standing5(m): 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mr. OP appears to be a little bit confused. He says 30,000 students multiplied by N40,000 for every four student per year= 7,500,000,000 total a year.
Re: A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures by Greatihex(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
solidbroda: the money is meant for the FG or State. it is not owned by the VC or anybody but the government.
this government therefore embezzle the money. the function of the VC is to make sure students pay. that's all
. Guy na lie. D only tin FG dy colet na sch fees.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015/2016 Admissions Into Ogun State Institute Of Technology, Igbesa / List Of UK Universities With Low Tuition Deposit / Which Nigeria Universities Diploma Programme Is Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.