Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Gus 5: Pls I Need Som1 To Forward 2 Me The Referee And Terms Of Condition Form - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gus 5: Pls I Need Som1 To Forward 2 Me The Referee And Terms Of Condition Form (804 Views)

How Can I Download Movies On Youtube? Som1 Help! / Gulder Ultimate Search; Kelvin,anastasia & Promise For Gus Contest Of Champions / Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gus 5: Pls I Need Som1 To Forward 2 Me The Referee And Terms Of Condition Form by O2nber(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2008
I got a text that i have been chosen for the screening at National Stadium Surulere, Lagos but i did not get the email that contains the instructiond and other documents like the Referee and Terms of condition form.

Somebody should pls help me out, the screening is on Wednesday.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Artistes To Be Hosted At Golden Gate Restaurant By Bar.emeka Etiaba / Ini Edo's Movie Makes The 5calibre / Africa United (2010)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.