Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Who Will You Choose If Given The Opportunity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will You Choose If Given The Opportunity? (406 Views)

If Given $10 Million To Change Your Religion. How Do You Choose?. / Why Did You Choose To Be An Athiest? / If Given The Chance, Will You Love To Alter Your Body??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Choose If Given The Opportunity? by busuyem: 7:01am On Oct 06, 2013
If God gives you the opportunity to pick someone with you during rapture, who will you pick?
Re: Who Will You Choose If Given The Opportunity? by skyscraperTM(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2013
the person closest to me at that moment, even if he is a renowned terrorist.

>>so make i run beqin qo find my parents or siblinqs and when i come back i qo hear say baba G' don port back to heaven. NEVER!

NO TIME TO CHECK TIME, I HAVE MY OWN LIFE TO LIVE IN THE AFTERWORLD.
Re: Who Will You Choose If Given The Opportunity? by busuyem: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Making John Xxiii And John Paul II Saints Is Political / Overcoming Victory / Rhapsody Of Realities Monday, Oct. 21st, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.