Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Have You Known Or Seen A Witch/wizard Before? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Known Or Seen A Witch/wizard Before? (692 Views)

Have You Ever Seen An Obituary Poster Of An Albino Or Seen Any Of Them Died. / True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch / The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Known Or Seen A Witch/wizard Before? by Cornel88(m): 7:08am On Oct 06, 2013
I have heard so much about witches and wizards but i have not known or seen any. Have you? What do they look like? How do they opperate? Can they be challenged physically? Share your experience with them. It may not necessary me that you gets involved with they directly.
Re: Have You Known Or Seen A Witch/wizard Before? by skyscraperTM(m): 7:35am On Oct 06, 2013
yes¡ all my ex- qirlfriends are worst than witches|
Re: Have You Known Or Seen A Witch/wizard Before? by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2013
Some vultures gather near an area down the street around 12:00.
Am sure they have 1st class degree in witchcraftcy
Re: Have You Known Or Seen A Witch/wizard Before? by Cornel88(m): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
yes¡ all my ex- qirlfriends are worst than witches|
My goodness... Lol
Re: Have You Known Or Seen A Witch/wizard Before? by Cornel88(m): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Some vultures gather near an area down the street around 12:00.
Am sure they have 1st class degree in witchcraftcy
They may not be witch o
Re: Have You Known Or Seen A Witch/wizard Before? by sholay2011(m): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
@OP... You must have seen witches and wizards before but you won't recognise them. Abi dem dey write am for forehead? undecided

It may be that your favourite aunt, gentle fiancee, intelligent cousin etc. grin

But why this topic? Are you that eager to meet one? [s]Well, here is one commenting on your thread[/s]. Hi. grin
Re: Have You Known Or Seen A Witch/wizard Before? by Afam4eva(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
What i call a witch is not what popular knowledge calls it. Anybody that has the jezebel spirit is a WITCH.

1 Like

Re: Have You Known Or Seen A Witch/wizard Before? by Cornel88(m): 5:34am On Oct 07, 2013
sholay2011: @OP... You must have seen witches and wizards before but you won't recognise them. Abi dem dey write am for forehead? undecided

It may be that your favourite aunt, gentle fiancee, intelligent cousin etc. grin

But why this topic? Are you that eager to meet one? [s]Well, here is one commenting on your thread[/s]. Hi. grin
And u espect dat i'll reply ur 'hi'. God forbid. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Think You're Smart? Try Answering This Question. / Multiple Accident Involving Six Cars In Kugbo, Abuja. / Must Read - My Experience With Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.