Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

2 Business Ideas That Can Thrive Off The Booming E-commerce Sector In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2 Business Ideas That Can Thrive Off The Booming E-commerce Sector In Nigeria (1285 Views)

Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Business Ideas That Can Thrive Off The Booming E-commerce Sector In Nigeria by oneblacboi: 8:19am On Oct 06, 2013
As a follow up to my post on 7 innovative e-commerce websites in Nigeria, I have carefully thought about two businesses that can spring from this internet vibe we are seeing in Nigeria. You know almost everyone has a web shop or a blog nowadays. Lol

In the course of my daily activities as a business consultant, I am constantly asked for new business ideas and ways in which businesses can improve their profits and grow even bigger. Some people seem to be just waiting with capital to jump on the next big idea to hit the market.

I can however say, that no matter how good a business idea is, if you do not have passion, discipline and good business design, it would fail. Below, I write of two business that you can easily setup with less than N500,000 to support these internet businesses.

1. Customer Call Centre

What it is: Have you ever placed an order online? Did you notice that someone called you to confirm your order? That was a customer care person.

Why it is a good business: There are several online companies with no physical address. A lot of them are also run by people working full time on another job. These people have no time neither do they have the resources to hire a customer care agent or even pay rent, pay for other equipment to have a fully functional customer call service centre. However, they will be willing to pay someone who helps them have access to these facilities without the stress of setting up. You can even add an extra service charge for handling their social media customer service.

What you would need: Phone(s), call Centre software, Laptop, Internet

For more please visit http://www.davidapaflo.com/2013/10/2-business-ideas-that-can-thrive-off.html
Re: 2 Business Ideas That Can Thrive Off The Booming E-commerce Sector In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
Valid points and ideas there.... But having a profound look through those ideas something seems sketchy there going back to the number 1 point, there's no realiable success (both online &offline) that's ready in making success the first and imperative factor to put in consideration is Customer satisfaction which by that customer service is quite paramount'
To further more i shudder to think that the second point is for intra state delivery, so by that courier service responsibility can not be over emphasised when it comes to ecommerce!
Thank You, My submission

(1) (Reply)

Sell Scans Personal Evidence (betting Account) ! / PROMO: Get this Semi-automatic Poultry Business Plan/Manual for just N5k / Please I Need Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.