Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,037 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit (2299 Views)

Emefiele Promises Stable Naira In 2016 / Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! / 2 Business Ideas That Can Thrive Off The Booming E-commerce Sector In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by aikfrank(m): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
The business is 100% risk free. Investment returns guaranteed. The business does not exist anywhere in Nigeria. Our target users don't have any choice than buy it.

This is how the business plan looks like {just something similar not the real plan oo}

Exemplary Illustration:
A Toyota Vvm worths N1,200,000 and you are required to buy fuel after purchasing the car, maintaining and servicing are extra costs {Normal}

My business plan looks like this:
Sell the same Toyota Vvm for just N900,000 with additional features and you will never have to buy fuel before the car can move it has been customized to use water, no need of servicing; every day one of our representative comes around to check the state of your car and if there is any bug he fixes them up. All you just have to do is to drive.

Well only someone suffering from mentacolization will prefer the former to this plan.

Note : the illustration above was just to illustrate how the plan actually looks like and not the real plan.

Investors must be ready to partner with at least N50,000 to a maximum sum of N4m { any amount between least value to max value}.

~Business entails 90% online activity
~Web based
~Guaranteed Income
~Investors will also become owners of the business
~Investment return is forever, never expires.

I have documented the business plan in a url for easy access, drop your phone number for link address so I can make a follow up. Or you can send your phone number to aikwebdesign at gmail dot com
~~~Thanks for reading. ~~~
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by emmog25: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hmmm...well if it is worth the risk.. Email me I could be intrested. Send the email thru my NL channel.

Regards
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by gboyex(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by aikfrank(m): 6:23am On Jan 08, 2014
emmog25: Hmmm...well if it is worth the risk.. Email me I could be intrested. Send the email thru my NL channel.

Regards

Your email is not connected, NL should send you an email confirmation whatever .
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by aikfrank(m): 6:24am On Jan 08, 2014
gboyex: Gboyega2k4@yahoo.co.uk

Have you seen it?
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by oduz: 9:01am On Jan 08, 2014
Inbox me
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by scratchbro: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2014
Send details to a.scratch@Yahoo.com lets see how we can make it work
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by aikfrank(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2014
oduz: Inbox me

That inbox thing doesn't work. Please drop your email
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by aikfrank(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
scratchbro: Send details to a.scratch@Yahoo.com lets see how we can make it work

Sent you the link
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by edogho(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
Could be interested. mr.saturnite@gmail.com
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by Isiri: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
email me. eydjoras@yahoo.com
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by aikfrank(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
edogho: Could be interested. mr.saturnite@gmail.com

Sent.
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by aikfrank(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
Isiri: email me. eydjoras@yahoo.com

Sent
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by aikfrank(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Thank you all for your interest. Well just want to say this;

If you want to know more about the business please kindly drop your phone number, I think I have been sending emails to unresponsive accounts, well not to dispute the fact that most Nigerians don't maintain their email accounts, making new emails line up among existing hundreds.

All am saying is that, I will only send the details to your phone so I can follow up with faster response cos this email thing is getting boring, no response yet.

If you don't want to disclose your phone number here then you can send it to aikwebdesign@gmail.com or to 07069031677

Thanks
Phone Only.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by newwavemotors: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pls send to my email: newwavemotors@hotmail.co.uk
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by patfenda(m): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
leesgruv@yahoo.com
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by aikfrank(m): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
newwavemotors: Pls send to my email: newwavemotors@hotmail.co.uk

Your phone pls
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by aikfrank(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
patfenda: leesgruv@yahoo.com

Send me your phone num let me send it there
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by aikfrank(m): 6:51am On Jan 09, 2014
Thanks For Your Interest , still waiting for replies
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by aikfrank(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Well have gotten some pretty offers, its still open, I will just choose among the best.

Thanks for reading.
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by olatundes14: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2014
send mail t: olatundes@yahoo.com,phone number: 08098726776
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2014
aikfrank: The business is 100% risk free. Investment returns guaranteed. The business does not exist anywhere in Nigeria. Our target users don't have any choice than buy it.
This is how the business plan looks like {just something similar not the real plan oo}
Exemplary Illustration:
A Toyota Vvm worths N1,200,000 and you are required to buy fuel after purchasing the car, maintaining and servicing are extra costs {Normal}
My business plan looks like this:
Sell the same Toyota Vvm for just N900,000 with additional features and you will never have to buy fuel before the car can move it has been customized to use water, no need of servicing; every day one of our representative comes around to check the state of your car and if there is any bug he fixes them up. All you just have to do is to drive.
Well only someone suffering from mentacolization will prefer the former to this plan.
Note : the illustration above was just to illustrate how the plan actually looks like and not the real plan.
Investors must be ready to partner with at least N50,000 to a maximum sum of N4m { any amount between least value to max value}.
~Business entails 90% online activity
~Web based
~Guaranteed Income
~Investors will also become owners of the business
~Investment return is forever, never expires.
I have documented the business plan in a url for easy access, drop your phone number for link address so I can make a follow up. Or you can send your phone number to aikwebdesign at gmail dot com
~~~Thanks for reading. ~~~

[size=18pt]Nigerians wont ask questions but dropping details.
This is one horseshit talk. What you are basically saying is selling below your competition with improved customer service? so what useless business plan of yours that has not existed before that you are cooking up? [/size]
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by aikfrank(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
makeitsoon:

[size=18pt]Nigerians wont ask questions but dropping details.
This is one horseshit talk. What you are basically saying is selling below your competition with improved customer service? so what useless business plan of yours that has not existed before that you are cooking up? [/size]

Please be polite.

Plan has already been accomplished, and we have started recording success. So please mind what you say.
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by chikeorji123(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
coex123@gmail.com
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by valemtech(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2014
Pls am very interested send me details:valemtech@yahoo.com
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by aikfrank(m): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
valemtech: Pls am very interested send me details:valemtech@yahoo.com

Sent you an email.
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by aikfrank(m): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
chikeorji123: coex123@gmail.com

Still waiting for your response.
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by Guarantor(m): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
Pls mail the details, requirement, bus. plan, process, procedure, terms & conditions to "a4labi2013@gmail.com.
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by aikfrank(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
Guarantor: Pls mail the details, requirement, bus. plan, process, procedure, terms & conditions to "a4labi2013@gmail.com.

please check your email. thanks
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by patfenda(m): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
hello pls am still xpecr d link or mail (leesgruv@yahoo.com)
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by aikfrank(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2014
patfenda: hello pls am still xpecr d link or mail (leesgruv@yahoo.com)

sorry have stoped sending to emails

please drop your phone number
Re: 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit by Mobi47(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
YOU HAVE STOPPED SENDING EMAIL..... NO WAY..... DONT MIS ME CUS I MIGHT B THAT PERSON THAT U NEED.... SEND THE MAIL AND DETAIL TO.......mfiftyn@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop / Shame On GTB! Big Shame On Them!!! / Association Of Mobile Money Operators Of Nigeria - AMMON Membership Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.