Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Word For Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word For Today (468 Views)

The Word For Today, 2015 - A Daily Devotional / The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional / The Word For Today: A Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Word For Today by Badirukehinde(m): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2013
****His Promise****

Therefore,my beloved brerhren,be steadfast,immovable,always abounding in the work of the Lord,knowing that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. 1 Corinthians 15:55

The work of God is like an equation.If you follow the formula,u'll get an answer.There are no two ways about it,if you are steadfast and work vehemently for God,He'll also work for you...It's pari pasu...None of your efforts in the kingdom work is in vain...Take a bold step & work massively for God...

Good Morning & Happy Sunday Dearies...#God Bless#

(1) (Reply)

The First 10 Lessons I Learned About Prayer (2) / The First 10 Lessons I Learned About Prayer (3) / Deadly Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.