Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. (7431 Views)

Today Message @ Dunamis International Gospel Centre / What Did You Learn From Today's Message? / Thanks So Much Pastor Paul Adefarasin For Today Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by matoyeh(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
Venue: goshen
preacher: abioye
topic: empowerment of fulfilment of destiny.
Jeremiah 29:11
psalm 8:4
Hebrew 12:2
Jeremiah 1:2
Joel 3:28
1 cor 2:9, 10
Roman 8:14
Roman 8:28
Daniel 2:19
1 cor 2:10
john 16:13
zeche 4:1,2,6
Luke 24:49
judges 6:14
1 Sam 2:9
Luke 4:14,17,19,20,21
gen 26:12,13,14,2,3
gen 26:28
1. God plan your life
2 without books, knowledge, you can go far and limited,
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
Belv God,belv in yourself,dont blame others for ur problems and finally be patient. The stone the builders rejected. . . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by anitank(f): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
Had so much on my mind that before I knew it, mass was over embarassed
Didn't hear a thing the priest said angry
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by ajiifixing(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
Giants do die.
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by bengoodcreature: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
I learnt from the book of mal chapter 3 , that paying of thithe rebukes devourers 4rm my life.
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by anonimi: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
Mayany: I learnt how to be Obedient to God's Laws and words and neva to be a disobedient child of God

I hope it includes obeying the law that you cannot love God whom you do not see IF you do not love your brother/neighbour whom you see:

1 John 4:
20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=1+john+4&ver=kjv

It should be pretty obvious to any casual observer that many christians in Nigeria (and Africa) do not know and/or understand this commandment hence the growth of church attendance but declining morality, societal values and subsequently socio-economic failure .

This has led (and continues to lead) to massive exodus of those who have the chance, to foreign lands where they appreciate this commandment, as EXILES.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by yabadabado: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
IN Short ............................. THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD AND JESUS HIS SON DIED FOR YOU & YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN TO MAKE HEAVEN
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by anonimi: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
yabadabado: IN Short ............................. THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD AND JESUS HIS SON DIED FOR YOU & YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN TO MAKE HEAVEN

How do you explain that Abraham (Ibrahim to muslims) is in heaven as per the parable of the rich & poor men who died by Jesus
Was Abraham born again?
Did Jesus also die for him?
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Emmyk(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Many things about no. 10 in the bible.
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Nwekeemmanuel: 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
faith.
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Zikkie(f): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
I'm at home, not been to church in close to five months! Chineke merem ebere n'aha Jesus!!!!
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by SirQuency: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
"when you become too busy for the word,you get the worst in life" pstr Paul Enenche. The word of God is light,wil build you up and give you an inheritance.Do what the word says and frame your world with it.
Friends,you cant seperate God 4rm His word,His word can addres your health chalenges and well being. 3jn:2 above all i wish u prosper n be in health....and a host of others.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Gbemmyxal(f): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
What i learned?? K, don't compete with others in the race of life. Run your race, and cheer others up in theirs. I'm blessed all the way.
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by JsusisdwrdofGod: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
1) Habakkuk 1:2-3; 2:2-4

Psalm 95:1-2, 6-9

2) 2 Timothy 1:6-8, 13-14

Gospel: Luke 17:5-10

TELL JESUS CHRIST TO INCREASE YOUR FAITH EVEN WHEN YOU ARE BEEN TEMPTED!
STEADFAST ON THE FAITH YOU HAVE RECEIVED FROM THE HOLY GOSPEL!!
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
Is there mass in the bible? Just asking...my church service starts by 9pm sha and today is our own christmas ....our holy father of the cross and star will declare a feast for us...u are invited y'all
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by ayobase(m): 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
na2day!:
All the witches in my father's compound must release my blessings and die angry

We are from the same church I gez......"Crushing the powers against our shining"
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by anonimi: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sir Quency: "when you become too busy for the word,you get the worst in life" pstr Paul Enenche

That seems not to apply to the people of China, India and other East Asian countries, millions of whom have been lifted out of crunching poverty to midlle class comfort and high class luxury.
Don't you think so

The word of God is light,wil build you up and give you an inheritance.Do what the word says and frame your world with it.
Friends,you cant seperate God 4rm His word,His word can addres your health chalenges and well being. 3jn:2 above all i wish u prosper n be in health....and a host of others.

Do you know why Apostle Paul was afflicted all his life despite his remarkable work to spread the gospel and this "promise" that you quoted above
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Rawar: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
TUNEX89: gbàm
gbam gbam!!!!!!!
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Chimdim: 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
today,s sermon talked about Faith
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by BukkyDan(f): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
The title was "ENGAGING THE POWER OF THE HOLYGHOST FOR THE FULFILMENT OF DESTINY".

Topic: EMPOWERMENT FOR FULFILMENT OF DESTINY.

By: PST. ABEL DINGAMAJI.

It takes power to experience liberty and the personality behind that power is the Holy ghost Romans 15 vs 19.
The holy ghost is your guide and eternal helper John 14:15-16.
To be a partaker of the holyghost you must be a believer.
What makes you a believer is how much you do God's works, i.e manifestation of the word of God.
John 10 vs 37-38.
Engage God's word and experience supernatural empowerment.

Be blessed.
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by spicegal: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
I learnt dat our body is d temple of God
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Misbee(f): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
Topic:First thing first,Matt 6:33 'But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all other things shall be added unto you'
Let the issues of the kingdom be your priority in all things you do,let it take first priority in your scale of preference.
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by Jablaze(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
The message was about having faith coupled with patience in God, that anyone who has faith in God will not have anything to lack in God.
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by satellitedaisy: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you would say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it would obey you.
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by jevic(m): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
True obedience to God's laws.
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by ekina(f): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
I learnt how engage the power of the holyghost for the fufillment of destiny; who the holyspirit is and why he is here on earth with us. He unveils the agenda and plans of God for our lives. Without Him, our lives will be meaningless but with Him our lives will be filled with pleasures n nt pressures.
I wish everyone a blessed week IJN. Amen.
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
anitank: Had so much on my mind that before I knew it, mass was over embarassed
Didn't hear a thing the priest said angry
Tis ok oo! He/dem has 2 luv u 4 who u are oo! grin
If he/dem don't luv u then he/dem ain't worth ur luv, ShiKeNa! grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by slyk2(m): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
i learnt that Job gave God his heart never because of the wealth and influence he has.
even when everything he had VANISHED he was still in shaken in his faith.

I want to also tell people that many people will cling to you because you have it, when something bad happens, they disappear. Even the wife you married may add insults to your situation.

But, if you love God unconditionally, your latter glory will surpass the former!
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by BonnyDominic: 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
Having faith as d muster seed so dat U can move mountain, is practically seen in Ur positive thought toward all aspect of life nd if U feel dat a prob cannot be solve,so shall it be. Also i learnt dat as a Xtian i shud not expect admiration or appreciation for my duties in d church as dey are expected from as a command from God.
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by anitank(f): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Tis ok oo! He/dem has 2 luv u 4 who u are oo! grin
If he/dem don't luv u then he/dem ain't worth ur luv, ShiKeNa! grin
smiley smiley
Thanks dear kiss
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by macdelene(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
I learnt that i should position myself for everlasting wealth by sacrifice. Roman 23:7
Re: What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. by ikdom(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
The message was on knowing that God is so great that nothing is impossible with him. Believe in God's unlimited power and you will see every bad situation around you change for good but you must first give your life to Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? / There Is Hope / Biblical Contradictions: What should we believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.