Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Demo Review, Anyone? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Demo Review, Anyone? (2239 Views)

Pls Review This Shopping Cart Demo By Moi - http://.net/ecart/ / Etranzact Demo Webconnect Testing / Clients Who Cheat Web Designers After Getting A Demo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demo Review, Anyone? by Afam(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2008
@OmniPotens,

Thanks.

The forum will heal itself and I believe it is already doing so. No artificial measure will heal the forum faster than allowing nature take its natural course.

Unfortunately, the admin has failed to apply the rules stated otherwise a lot of us here would have been banned a long time ago for insults.

Abuses and insults have never been effective in making a case and they will never be effective. Logic, facts and common sense should guide everyone in agreeing or disagreeing with positions.

It is obvious some of us grew up in environments where insults are thrown around all the time when disagreements occur. I grew up in an environment where people are respected regardless of the views they hold, instead logic and common sense are usually employed to show how wrong or right a person is.

I have never insulted anyone on this forum and never will. However, I will always respond to insults in kind because it is a right and it has always worked well for me so there is absolutely no reason to stop now or even tomorrow.

No one has monopoly of harsh words, we should always remember that.
Re: Demo Review, Anyone? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2008
@AFAM
Na wa for you oh! first of all i must tell you that your arrogance will only mislead you and do you harm than good. I wonder the type of friends someone like you will ever be able to keep. someone who uses the entire info he has about is various friends to insult them in publice.
See as you see me i no send you at all oh if you want us to do the insult thing please be my guest as that basically how i make you cool cash (if only a dumb as fellow like you will understand what i mean)

You said initially that a designer was going for the presentation you later came around to sound like you were actually present, anyway thats not the point. the point is that i bet you, you cant last 5 minutes in a real presentation in a multinational firm 'cus from what i can see your level of OVER SABI and STUPIDITY will make you loose out without even making sence to the people you are presenting to.

I have alot to tell you but i think something more wort attending to just came up.

If you want us to set a yabbing battle on this thread feel free to let me know so we can start it.

PEOPLE ABEG MAKE YOU NA NO FEAR THIS IDIOT IN TERMS OF HIS YABS and FABUUUUUUS. i advice you guys should possibly ignore the NOISE MAKER.

the guy with the useless graphic designs and copy copy templates, he will now be bragging about programing when he know say we no fit see the back end.

AFAM CHANGE YOUR NASTY ATITUDE ABEG, YOU REALLY SUCK.
Re: Demo Review, Anyone? by Afam(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2008
Desperation and frustration on the increase. Exchange words with you? No, thanks. Some people are better ignored than managed.

As usual, I always try to get an idea of the character behind the posts and what came up when I checked your most recent posts is really not good as you are at best scamming people and bombarding different sections with the same scheme depending on the one you were working with at that time.

If the owner of this forum decides today to apply the rules you will be history unless of course you register another name and continue to scam people.
Re: Demo Review, Anyone? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2008
Yeah right everyone on nairaland is a scammer except the "ALL FOOOOLISH" oh! sorry "ALMIGHTY" AFAM. i guess you arent ignoring me 'cus u feel i am better off ignored but rather because you know i spoke th truth about your DISGUSTING ATITUDE. Anyway if you have notice (MR ALWAYS CHECKING PEOPLE'S PROFILE) i dont think i have been to nairaland in the past one month to post a message. YOU KNOW WHY? i have been so buy with SOME huge project which is being sponsored by two banks and a multinational consulting firm (PEOPLE ABEG THIS AINT BRAGGING I ONLY WANT TO LET THIS DUMB ASS KNOW SOMETHINGS) and by the time it goes life it will dwarf alot of this only stuff you are telling to wipe me off. this aint joke and probably i will give you a job so you can have a pay check at the end of the month and stop expressing fustration at your sorry ass on this forum, oh! sorry i might be needing people with GREAT skills not wack designers and "invisible fabu" coders/programmers like you (EVEN WHEN YOU USE TEMPLATES YOU USE THE UGLIEST).
Abeg my brother changeon approach when responding to threads OR ELSE the worst is yet to come.
Re: Demo Review, Anyone? by mambenanje(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2008
no comments cheesy cheesy
let me sit back, relax and follow
Re: Demo Review, Anyone? by OmniPotens(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2008
You people are at it again. When will you stop all these ,
Re: Demo Review, Anyone? by Gamine(f): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2008
Abeg help me review this page;

www.covenantuniversityalumni.net
Re: Demo Review, Anyone? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2008
People please just relax, sit back, and follow, i dont make trouble or blab, but i HATE people who derive joy in insulting others and bragging over their "imaginery success". i have been following this dumb ass oh! sorry dude for a while now and his manner of approach is nothing but TERRIBLE. imagine him using someones nationale (the camerounain guy) and the zenith dude to insult them. WHO ON THIS EARTH DOESN'T HAVE WHAT MAKES HIM DOWN OR WHICH HE COULD CHANGE? so why should someone make another feel bad.
men! God knows i have never met this dude and deffinately have nothing against him. but really done like the way he talks.

AFAM I NEED YOU TO APOLOGISE TO THOSE YOU HAVE WRONGLY INSULTED OR ELSE I WILL SANCTION YOU AND PEACE MIGHT NOT RAIN IN THIS THREAD AGAIN.
Re: Demo Review, Anyone? by Afam(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2008
I think you are actually mentally deranged.

Your conclusions are based on lies and gross stupidity.

The following are facts, facts don't lie, facts don't change, they stand firm all the time.

1. I have never insulted anyone on this forum for having differing or opposing views or opinions, not just web masters section but on other sections.

2. When insulted by others I usually respond in kind and I believe this is fair enough. I think it works all the time as no one has monopoly of harsh words.

I am sick and tired of idiots who will insult others and tend turn around to accuse the same person they insult of insulting people, when will this hypocrisy end?

I always apologize to people anytime I am in the wrong because it is the right thing to do. I don't apologize for the sake of it and certainly do not apologize to please people because I am not a people pleaser. I do what is right and play fair all the time.
Re: Demo Review, Anyone? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2008
AFAM The IDIO (ATI) WELL WELL WELL it is never possible to tell an insane man he is insane and he will accept. well thats the case here 'cus it is obvious that you are not only over a decade into your maddness but you are also fustrated. Anyway be VERY VERY CAREFUL not to insult or pass rude comment on anyone in this forum bacause i am watching you, and if you EVER do i will type some real facts about you that you will have no choice than either changing your username or avioding nairaland for the rest of your miserable life.

a word is enough for ATI.
Re: Demo Review, Anyone? by Afam(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2008
You are just a cursed being right from birth and very confused too, silly pig.

As the Production manager and Web Master of http://www.nirominteractivesolutions.com/ it is obvious you are having a very big problem that has led you into trying out a lot of schemes.

Nothing wey person no go see for Nairaland. Your website even as a webmaster have links pointing to nowhere.

Abdulhafiz Momoh, I hereby apologize for wasting my time with a complete clown like you. You are the dumbest idiot I have read from on this forum.

In fact, I will consider taking some time off since this forum cannot ban morons like you.
Re: Demo Review, Anyone? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2008
this guy is danm desperate. nairalanders can you imagine the muroon even going the extra mile to call to pretend he wants to get a hosting package? me wey don sabi the fool play along.
First of all idiot, the website you saw is being tested and only just got uploaded (the hompane and our company) only yesterday, you needed to have seen the previous design omo you for die of envy.
and u know what? my fustration you can't just deny the website looks cool on this forum 'cus you said it YOURSELF over the phone.
And as a matter of fact,omo i wouldnt mind paying you to complete the website (at least not th graphical part bcus you graphic sucks , oh! you can't programme well either. so what really can you do) because we have loads of projects we are working on and i just got bored yesterdat and wanted to change our design.
o boi you will go to any lenght to prove your stupidity and childish act.
when you deyyab others you were feeling coolwith yourself now you dey run about like mad dog they find personal details, i am waiting for the perfect time TO TELL THE WORLD WHO YOU REALLY ARE, LOL!
AFAM abeg no kill yourself just give up and will leave you in PIECES
Re: Demo Review, Anyone? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2008
AND INCASE I FORGOT TO TELL YOU, HYPERTENSION also kills people your age oh! so dont think na only old people disease bcus from you running about to look for peoples datas you will soon slump dead in you "mr detective" or is it ATI?
Re: Demo Review, Anyone? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2008
ATI from your replies it is obvious i have given you two days of sleepness nights right? just chill i will sub peddle my attacks on you so you dont die of lack of sleep.
Afterall even if you suck so much 'cus of your pride i wouldnt want a fellow nairalander to die of lack of sleep or shey na lack of food?
Re: Demo Review, Anyone? by Afam(m): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2008
fizofly:

this guy is danm desperate. nairalanders can you imagine the muroon even going the extra mile to call to pretend he wants to get a hosting package? me wey don sabi the fool play along.

Na wah ooo. I guess you have started speaking to ghosts because I don't think I will ever have time to call someone like you.

Since you are hell bent on lying and confusing people I will do you a favor and reproduce your own very post where you advertised your name, email and phone number. With information like this why would anyone bother to call to get the same very information you displayed on the forum, you are just a clown.

131 Forums / Education / Join Us And Be A Part Of History! on: November 21, 2006, 06:22 PM
Are you a brilliant,talented, hardworking, focused student in the university,polythecnic,college of education, and any other higher institution?
Then you are the individual we are looking for.
If you love writting on fashion, health, sports, career / business, love /relationships, poems and other inspirational and tru life stories. or do you prefer just to market/ advertise, or at least be a correspondent for your school. then why don't you join us to make history.
We are the best and first REAL campus magazine, covering the campuses all around the worl.
Be a part of us by giving us a brief details about yourself and wish area you want to come in.

We are 75% complete with our very first production.

NO IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT, OR FINANCE GAINS, IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR PASSION.
COME AND LETS MAKE HISTORY!!!
contact-
MOMOH .A. AINA SEGUN AINA
01-8127254, 08055418499 08055314906
fizofly@yahoo.com victorclef@yahoo.com
Reply Reply with quote Notify of replies
132 Forums / Adverts / Re: Be A Part Of Africa's Best And Most Entertaining Magazine on: November 20, 2006, 08:15 PM
yeah, about checking your mail and will treat it as soon as possible and get back to you privately
133 Forums / Adverts / Be A Part Of Africa's Best And Most Entertaining Magazine on: November 17, 2006, 05:22 PM
Are you brilliant, do you have the passion for entertainment, do you want to be the envy of your peers? then why don't you join our team.
We are a group of young, talented, and focused individuals who are setting up AFRICA's biggest and most entertaining magazine. We are covering the areas of Information, Education,Entertainment, and general news on the whole Higher institutions both within and outside nigeria.

Do you love writting on business, career, fashion,sports,tourism,relationships,politics,and a full details of both news of your school and general topics.
Send us a mail to see how you could be part of this DREAAM TEAM.

Aina Segun Aina(editor in chief)
victorclef@yahoo.com

Sola Bankole(News Editor)

Production Manager and Webmaster
Abdulhafiz Momoh
crystalfizo@yahoo.com

Note-YOU COULD ALSO BE A CORRESPONDENT REPRESENTING YOUR INSTITUTION AND OUR FAST GROWING NETWORK.

WATCH OUT FOR THE FIRST PILOT PRODUCTION!!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/action-profile/u-49285/sa-showPosts/start-128

Bottom line, you lack credibility, you lie and as a web master of a web development company you are a good reason for anyone not to want to get a website.

So, take time to provide the services you may have promised the person that called you (assuming you are telling the truth on this one that someone called you).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jazzyfans On Attempt Of Being Hacked / Old Twitter Account With 3, 230 Followers For Sale. / Joomla Vs Wordpress Vs Drupal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.