Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash (42306 Views)

Feyi Fawehinmi: How To Make Sense Of Nigeria’s Currency Swap Deal With China / Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire / I’m Alright – Feyi Agagu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
ebosed: I guess the casket was not properly secured. Watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWeXgvot2TI
The guy and casket must be really heavy
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 08, 2013
[b][/b]
Knowledge9000: Whenever I fly, I always go for the back seats. Had an airline one time asked to put me in a first class seat for free, I said NO! I love my back seat. When crash happens, survivors are always those who sat in the back. Why? Most plane crashes happen by nose diving...common sense will tell you that those in the back and held firmly in their seat belts, will most likely survive. Have you heard of any pilot surviving a crash? Very unlikely. This is not to say that those in the back are immune from crash casualty and fatality, NO, but you have a high chance of surviving.
d only part of ur story dat rings untrue is ur refusal 2 take d ist class seat 4 free. Na we we na..no offence guy!
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 08, 2013
bilexg: [color=#770077][/color]

hv u watched the flight by Denzel Washinton? Pilots can survive
dat was a movie naw!

1 Like

Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by azpekuliar: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2013
Chuksyno: Back seat or front seat, fatal air mishap can claim all lives aboard both front and back seaters. Did anyone survive Dana crash?

Even a kid in primary school knows that.

It has been established that your chances of survival are higher if you are seated towards the rear end of the fuselage in the event of a crash.

Former Gov. Idris's 3 daughters who survived the ADC aircrash of 2006 were seated at the rear of the fuselage when the plane went down.
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by bayounce(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
Why do u people always lie, why is it that none of agagu family in the plane died? That is to tell us that there is something behind it in which the world has knew. Why do the have to password an ordinary casket? Which means there is something Agagu's families are keeping. Why is there an unknown person on board?, who is that unknown person?, how does he got onboard? Let me tell u the true fact there must be something spectacular about the remains of Agagu. What is the spectacular thing? Does he belong to a cult when he was alive?, because i don't see a reason why the family have to password the casket. Let us think nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Explains Why He Is Probing Amaechi - Daily Post / UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion / $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.