Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,805 members, 7,862,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

The Truth About Christian Heritage-christian Perspective - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christian Heritage-christian Perspective (413 Views)

Which Is Wrong: From The Christian's Perspective? / A Christian's Perspective Of Contradictions In The Qur'an / The Truth About Christian - Muslim Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Christian Heritage-christian Perspective by Capableben(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
This is the 21st century. The gospel has been tremendously altered and is still being altered by many people/preachers who call themselves christians just to suit their wicked and selfish lifestyle.
A good example is when a church goer (unrepented xtian) tells you that taking alcohol or retalliating an offence is not irritant before GOD. He drinks in a bar from morning to night and later calls himself a christian.
Many other christians too are hypocrites. I have seen a case where a couple under divine wedlock got divorced. The husband divorced his wife with a non-cogent reason that she is not fertile." Just check this for christ's sake and he was the choirmaster of his church then.
The gospel is rottening. Youths commiting adultery daily and yet deem it normal. WOE to this generation.!
I want to provide us with two portions from the bible that will keep us on the lane.
1corinthians 6:9-10
"Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of GOD? Do not be decieved; neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God"

GAL 5:19-22
The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, and debauchery, idolatery and witchcraft, hatred , discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy , drunkenness, orgies, and the like.I warn you as i did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of GOD"

THE END IS NEAR,
THANK YOU
Re: The Truth About Christian Heritage-christian Perspective by Ubenedictus(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
fire and brimestone

(1) (Reply)

14 Questions To Help Clarify Your Steps After A Flash Of Inspiration (2) / In The Beginning. God. / Speaking In Tongues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.