Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge (7982 Views)

In Need Of A Gaming Laptop Please Suggest / Play Games Without Graphic Card / Which Computer Games Do You Play? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by jayAjoku(m): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
ya its sensible u would make lots of cash from it just Behind it up u know make it classy and dont allow betting.. U can call me 4 other ideas i had tots lyk this b4 08169269833
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by zube01(m): 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
buzymoney: [flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfdmXmRJu6s[/flash]
FUNNIEST VIDEO EVER
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL FOR MORE
FUNNY XEX VIDEOS
..just watched ur video on YouTube! are u normal?
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by 9ineGames: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
Good to see Nigerian gamers are still kinda alive and ready for real Gaming.... cheesy
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by ShadSmoke: 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
http:///1ce4jAx
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Okijajuju1(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
imperiouxx:

If you can make online lounge will be fine. The only problem to this is lethargic internet services in a place like Nigeria, though there are fast ones these days.

PSN: imperioux

Anyone is welcome on my friendlist, in a few weeks I can do some gaming once more.

Bros... Are you in Nigeria?!

I am on the verge of purchasing an internet (Broadband) especially for gaming (Call of Duty).. I wonder if anyone can recommend a good and fast internet that wouldnt lag and make me look like a novice online..
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
jjk24: Yes! U shudnt even tink b0ut dis kinda tinz wh0 wnt want 2
I really wonder why he is asking. It is in gaming centers you see people accidentally reveal cheats and pass really hard stages.
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by danot1030: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
is obvious N/L is out of inspiritional threads 4 d MODs 2 be posting dis type of boring thread on d front page. can u imagine another boring post like "ladies, will u rock pepeye's heel?" pls stop bringing dis types of junks 2 front page.
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by gameboy727(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ofcourse. It would be fun
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Okijajuju1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
NO!!

I love games and have shown this love in my collection of Games that range from the Play Station 1,2 & 3, to the Xbox 360, Nintendo 64 and the Sega Mega drive 2 (which I keep for sentimental reasons).. But for me at this age and level in life to enter into a game house (arcade), sit with a controller and play games with people looking over my back and giving advice like coaches, I think not!!

I will only play at home with friends and online..
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Afam4eva(m): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
Okija_juju: NO!!

I love games and have shown this love in my collection of Games that range from the Play Station 1,2 & 3, to the Xbox 360, Nintendo 64 and the Sega Mega drive 2 (which I keep for sentimental reasons).. But for me at this age and level in life to enter into a game house (arcade), sit with a controller and play games with people looking over my back and giving advice like coaches, I think not!!

I will only play at home with friends and online..
It can be fun. I only go to game houses when i'm looking for a stiff challenge. At a point, i was tired of always trashing my 20 year old sister. I think that's embarassing, imo.
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by youngice(m): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
wman: -Fully air-conditioned
-Snacks bar with chilled drinks available.
- PS2 available
- PS3 available
- PS4 available
- Xbox available
- Xbox 360 available
- Xbox One available
- Nintendo WII available
- Nintendo WII U available
- Ouya available
- Desktop PC available for PC exclusive games (2 TB hard disk, 750 Gb SSD, 32Gb Ram, Core I7 4th gen Haswell processor, Dual 4Gb Nvidia 780M graphics card in SLI combination, Razor gamer backlit keyboard, Razor gamer mouse, Logitech game pad, Headphone with mouthpiece for multiplayer games, 6 USB 3.0 ports, Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11ac wireless, The latest state of art UPS, with 4k resolution flat screen monitors)
-Wifi and LAN cables for multiplayer.
- Full HD 1080p T.Vs
- Killer video games available apart from the usual soccer ish
-Standby soundproof generator
-Comfortable leather cushion.
u madt :O

1 Like

Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Okijajuju1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
Afam4eva:
It can be fun. I only go to game houses when i'm looking for a stiff challenge. At a point, i was tired of always trashing my 20 year old sister. I think that's embarassing, imo.

grin dies @ 'trashing 20year old sister'..

You are lucky you have a sister that can play.. The only games my sisters are interested in are the Wii and Tekken on Playstation.
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Okijajuju1(m): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
NOTE TO ALL: I Okija Juju needs a good and clean Atari with 2 Joysticks (and extras) and will be willing to pay a good price for it...

This is a serious request...
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

I am on the verge of purchasing an internet (Broadband) especially for gaming (Call of Duty).. I wonder if anyone can recommend a good and fast internet that wouldnt lag and make me look like a novice online..

Your lag is the least of your problems online

Trust me
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Okijajuju1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
GustavoFring:

Your lag is the least of your problems online

Trust me

What else is?!

I remember playing COD once on my internet at home in PH... I regretted it. Only managed 1 kill.. angry
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

What else is?!

I remember playing COD once on my internet at home in PH... I regretted it. Only managed 1 kill.. angry

Everyone online is already multiple Prestiged and perked up.

Quick scoping and glitching.

Host advantage.

Etc.

It can make for a frustrating experience for a noob
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Zammydagreat(m): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
wman: -Fully air-conditioned
-Snacks bar with chilled drinks available.
- PS2 available
- PS3 available
- PS4 available
- Xbox available
- Xbox 360 available
- Xbox One available
- Nintendo WII available
- Nintendo WII U available
- Ouya available
- Desktop PC available for PC exclusive games (2 TB hard disk, 750 Gb SSD, 32Gb Ram, Core I7 4th gen Haswell processor, Dual 4Gb Nvidia 780M graphics card in SLI combination, Razor gamer backlit keyboard, Razor gamer mouse, Logitech game pad, Headphone with mouthpiece for multiplayer games, 6 USB 3.0 ports, Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11ac wireless, The latest state of art UPS, with 4k resolution flat screen monitors)
-Wifi and LAN cables for multiplayer.
- Full HD 1080p T.Vs
- Killer video games available apart from the usual soccer ish
-Standby soundproof generator
-Comfortable leather cushion.
agbero must come dat kind. place...
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Okijajuju1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
GustavoFring:

Everyone online is already multiple Prestiged and perked up.

Quick scoping and glitching.

Host advantage.

Etc.

It can make for a frustrating experience for a noob

O yeah I know that!!

But you rack up perks and Prestige over time..

But it is a biitch playing with a very slow internet that lags and by the time it comes through, you are already dead.
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by imperiouxx(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

Which of the call of duty? I'd love to play with you. Add me.
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
Imanuelle:

damn

I was board man for a very long while

chai! Na una type dey like free games welagrin
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
jayAjoku: ya its sensible u would make lots of cash from it just Behind it up u know make it classy and dont allow betting.. U can call me 4 other ideas i had tots lyk this b4 08169269833
What are you talking sir? Na betting dey bring pay pass na.. Dat time wey we dey play game for game-house if we no bet e no dey sweet na. Cos na dat time boys dey serious pass.. I play game soteyy I sleep for game house.. I dey enter payless 2 and payless 3 for Adeola Odeku VI dat time around '97-'98 all the way from OB just to go play game.. Thou na coded gambling we dey do there.

PS: although gamble dey cos commotion and even fight a times, but na where the money dey be dat.
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by orgasticdance: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
u cant go wrong with a good location and a decent population of under 25s(university, secondary schl). the lounge at ecentre yaba is doing pretty well, knock on wood
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by victorazy(m): 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Am 30 and I do it everyday
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 24, 2013
Garri_Activist: chai! Na una type dey like free games welagrin

them chop our money too much

We had to become staffs
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by iLUMeN8(m): 6:35am On Oct 24, 2013
I remember back in the day when I will spend all my breakfast and lunch money in a gaming lounge, it got so bad that I made mom believe that if I had an early breakfast I would puke in class, she fell for it and always gave me extra lunch money. Poor mom sad she always wondered why I was the skinniest of her kids (still slim). I met some really cool guys in that lounge. I wouldn't mind hanging out in one if its strictly for adults.
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Idyvalour(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2013
OMG!!!!! Y NOT cheesy
cheesy
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by bryanarinze: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2013
I knw am one of the best PlayStation players that have ever lived (i play only soccer). Am a lawyer but i can fit enter d dirtiest of slums to wipe so asses in pes or fifa. My advise bro, just make it classy, u can even have vip sections for pple that want a little quiet or class and pls make sure your services are impeccable, i hate hearing that fuel no dey gen or say pad no good blah blah.......if u do all these, inbox me ur address at arinzebryan@yahoo.com and i will certainly be your best customer.
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by VivianWatson22: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2013
of course for for it free websites like instagram
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by 04kaa: 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
I have ps3 and prolly xbox one in my house, but if u have arcades and organise competitions weekly i could come play every weekend, saturday and sundays , when i no go to work. but u will sell more on working days because of students... it is a good and lucrative business, if i had enough funds now, i would have opened one before u ..remember the organization of competition is what will make money for u. and u must offer games that people like to play, like Killer instinct on xbox one. SF4 , MK9, tekken, Blur and PES and FIFA 2014 soccer and co on ps3 and 4
..games in high demand.!

1 Like

Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by bigfoot79(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
yes I can

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FTS 15 Kits / New Nba2k16 For Android Phones / FIFA 16 CRACK Is Finally Out....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.