Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,385 members, 7,958,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

JAMB Changed Her Result! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Changed Her Result! (2233 Views)

How Jamb Changed My Exam Date / Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result / Jamb Changed My Result After I Saw It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Changed Her Result! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
Illuminatus:
This has me shaking o. I wrote this year too and now, I'm very nervous. Hope something like this doesn't happen to me. It's just so trumatic.

No you don't have to shake. I won't happen to you.. smiley
Re: JAMB Changed Her Result! by GoodBoi1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
I had a similar problem. I think it's a database problem. Contact SIDMACH technologies.
Re: JAMB Changed Her Result! by GoodBoi1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
Contact this numbers , sidmach technologies, the company handling JAMB, and tell them you can't confirm your admission status from their JAMB website. 08165425997, 07018960108 . I had similar problem and it was fixed. All they needed my registration number.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Changed Her Result! by oladoya(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
OlowoTee: Thanks for the inputs, all.

Like a dream, it happened. So very traumatic as Illuminatus said..especially now that she has every admission documents and evident of payments etc given to her by the school.

Putting all these behind is pretty difficult...but, someone got to move on...yes, she does have to.

She would be writing the next JAMB exam. :/
you say what? Mtcheew i dont know why Nigerian student we are so meek or let me say we are slow to react. God punish D(I)BU and others for their incompetence if truely this happened. Well na girl sha no be guy if not naija for hear ham. You know now(Boko plus one)
Re: JAMB Changed Her Result! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fynestboi: I have just this question to ask before i conclude,

she was given admision into whch school? Merit list or supplementary..

Did she checked for her admisn letter on jamb website?

Did she check...guy!
Re: JAMB Changed Her Result! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
OlowoTee: She made her O'Level papers some 3years back, but
She couldn't proceed to writing JAMB exams because mama couldn't afford it.
She needed to stay at home, plaiting hair for customers, like momma does.

Fortunately, this year she got a push from someone who was interested to helping her pursue her dream.
He paid all the bills, JAMB exams, Tutorial classes, Post-JAMB exams etc
She passed her JAMB exams. She got 191.
Also, she wrote the post-JAMB examination and passed it too.
And alas, she got the desired admission into the university some few months back.
She felt so excited and free, eventually because she was going to be an undergraduate.

Some weeks back, she visited the school to commence the registration exercise. (Remember, she now has a Sponsor).
She paid the acceptance fee -N30k
Paid other bills, etc. She was. So excited.

And, now at the final stage of the registration exercise...everyone of them were asked to re-submit their JAMB result slip...the most recent one that got their photo display.

So last week, she had to revisit JAMB website to re-print her result. But, it was gone. No aggregate score. No result displayed. Safe a message: "SORRY, YOU DO NOT HAVE RESULT...." :/ and, this was contrary to the initial printout where JAMB awarded her 191. It is so disturbing, really. And, I was going to ask if anyone in here as experienced a similar situation?

Why would JAMB send an initial result only to cancel it later due to whatever reasons?!? Why? Why the heart-break. I still don't get it...sad

I hope things work out fine for her. It is so disturbing...as she is on PAUSE mood with the registration exercise.

Somebody help, please...!

It could be true......NECO does it too. You can take the complaint to JAMB headoffice in Abuja.It's a rough route though.
Re: JAMB Changed Her Result! by Hayormeah(f): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
a friend of mine scored 275 bt was later changed to 245
Re: JAMB Changed Her Result! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hayormeah: a friend of mine scored 275 bt was later changed to 245
I understand that many students have been affected by this inconsistencies from these national examination bodies (NECO, JAMB) etc. However, everyone is keeping quiet about it which makes me more 'angry'. Why should it be so? Why should such reputable bodies toil with examination results that determine admission fates of students into Higher institution? Why would you give a student an 'A' and later change it to an 'F'?

Only in Nigeria....sad This must stop..
Re: JAMB Changed Her Result! by Gboliwe: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
OlowoTee:
I understand that many students have been affected by this inconsistencies from these national examination bodies (NECO, JAMB) etc. However, everyone is keeping quiet about it which makes me more 'angry'. Why should it be so? Why should such reputable bodies toil with examination results that determine admission fates of students into Higher institution? Why would you give a student an 'A' and later change it to an 'F'?

Only in Nigeria....sad This must stop..
Go to Jamb Office and appeal to them, possibly, she may be the reason why it would be reverted.
Such a sad case
Re: JAMB Changed Her Result! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
Gboliwe:
Go to Jamb Office and appeal to them, possibly, she may be the reason why it would be reverted.
Such a sad case

Thanks, Gboliwe.
She has gone to JAMB office herself, to appeal. I guess it's high time I joined her, too. Hopefully, next week by God's grace. Fingers crossed till then. So sad case.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Re: JAMB Changed Her Result! by Gboliwe: 2:49am On Oct 20, 2013
OlowoTee:

Thanks, Gboliwe.
She has gone to JAMB office herself, to appeal. I guess it's high time I joined her, too. Hopefully, next week by God's grace. Fingers crossed till then. So sad case.

Thanks for the suggestion.
cheer up! It is well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Didnt Bother When I Failed Unilorin Post Utme / Quick Remedies To Every Day Life Issues / Best Medical Private Accredited University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.