Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Quick Remedies To Every Day Life Issues - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Quick Remedies To Every Day Life Issues (2164 Views)

8 Bad Habits Are Destroying Your Kidneys Every Day Which You May Not Know(pics) / Have You Ever Thought What These Slang Words You Use Every Day Actually Mean? / 5 Studying Mistakes Students Make And The Remedies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Remedies To Every Day Life Issues by kowema(f): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2015
I was just thinking about some things I do to avert some everyday life issues.As insignificant as they may seem, They work!!!!
Hence I'm sharing

1)Flu AKA Common Cold:
Having Flu?, Don't worry, just buy enough orange say like 6 or 8 and eat all in one sitting (No give anybody way beg you o grin). This one works Like Magic. Forget all those drugs. Them no dey work .
Try this one and get quick if not instant relief

2)Pepper in your eyes?
This remedy is still a wonder to even Doctors and scientists shocked grin...Do not wash ur eyes o, Just lick salt pint by pint and try opening ur eyes small small..See magic!!

3)Ladies come closer
Toilet Infection: Get a Clove of garlic and insert into ur V**...oops!, The smell right?, and the Burning sensation?, Sorry, Bear it, next time survey the toilet before u use..NB: You can try this remedy say at night like 4 days

4)Excess Salt in Your food:
Just peel a piece of yam n throw in the food, The yam wud absorb the excess salt but be careful next time Cus yam don dey scarce

5)Your phone fell inside water?:
Lol, Sorry oh. Just fix it inside a bag or Mass of rice and go and relax.
I dont know how it works but it works

6) Always finding ur self Cooking Acidic stew:
Hahahahaha..This one has been the problem right from time immemorial. Anyway, When next u wanna blend ur tomato, blend with a good amount of onion say Quarter the size of ur tomato.. Also make sure you use a low heat to fry ur stew gradually and lastly,Add seasoning first and taste before adding salt. Its better not to use salt at all Cus seasoning already contains salt...Bottom line is, na salt dey spoil stew grin

7) Got burnt by something hot:
Just apply salt on the area immediately... This wud prevent it from swelling

Dassol for now
Re: Quick Remedies To Every Day Life Issues by Bloomyloo: 8:21am On Mar 06, 2015
WOah!!!!..I'm so Loving this, Especially that Flu and
Acidic stew ish lol....
Pepper in the eyes and the salt lick though.That one is a Shocker shocked, How?

All the same, Kudos @ OP. Very Educative

1 Like

Re: Quick Remedies To Every Day Life Issues by kowema(f): 8:28am On Mar 06, 2015
Bloomyloo:
WOah!!!!..I'm so Loving this, Especially that Flu and
Acidic stew ish lol....
Pepper in the eyes and the salt lick though.That one is a Shocker shocked, How?

All the same, Kudos @ OP. Very Educative

Thanks Ma'am
Re: Quick Remedies To Every Day Life Issues by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 06, 2015
kowema:
I was just thinking about some things I do to avert some everyday life issues.As insignificant as they may seem, They work!!!!
Hence I'm sharing

1)Flu AKA Common Cold:
Having Flu?, Don't worry, just buy enough orange say like 6 or 8 and eat all in one sitting (No give anybody way beg you o grin). This one works Like Magic. Forget all those drugs. Them no dey work .
Try this one and get quick if not instant relief

2)Pepper in your eyes?
This remedy is still a wonder to even Doctors and scientists shocked grin...Do not wash ur eyes o, Just lick salt pint by pint and try opening ur eyes small small..See magic!!

3)Ladies come closer
Toilet Infection: Get a Clove of garlic and insert into ur V**...oops!, The smell right?, and the Burning sensation?, Sorry, Bear it, next time survey the toilet before u use..NB: You can try this remedy say at night like 4 days

4)Excess Salt in Your food:
Just peel a piece of yam n throw in the food, The yam wud absorb the excess salt but be careful next time Cus yam don dey scarce

5)Your phone fell inside water?:
Lol, Sorry oh. Just fix it inside a bag or Mass of rice and go and relax.
I dont know how it works but it works

6) Always finding ur self Cooking Acidic stew:
Hahahahaha..This one has been the problem right from time immemorial. Anyway, When next u wanna blend ur tomato, blend with a good amount of onion say Quarter the size of ur tomato.. Also make sure you use a low heat to fry ur stew gradually and lastly,Add seasoning first and taste before adding salt. Its better not to use salt at all Cus seasoning already contains salt...Bottom line is, na salt dey spoil stew grin

7) Got burnt by something hot:
Just apply salt on the area immediately... This wud prevent it from swelling

Dassol for now

Nice I have tried the rice remedy with different phones that fell in water and it works superbly.........but do keep it for up to 24hrs better still 48hrs the rice has to be uncooked rice ......
Another remedy I know is when pepper goes the wrong way put water on the toes of both feet ....works like magic
Re: Quick Remedies To Every Day Life Issues by kowema(f): 9:23am On Mar 06, 2015
bisous:

Nice I have tried the rice remedy with different phones that fell in water and it works superbly.........but do keep it for up to 24hrs better still 48hrs the rice has to be uncooked rice ......
Another remedy I know is when pepper goes the wrong way put water on the toes of both feet ....works like magic
Wow!!..Never knew that part , never heard. Wud try it
Re: Quick Remedies To Every Day Life Issues by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 06, 2015
You should !
This is good enough for front page ,you should copy the mods
Re: Quick Remedies To Every Day Life Issues by kowema(f): 9:45am On Mar 06, 2015
bisous:
You should !
This is good enough for front page ,you should copy the mods

grin Mods
(Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs)
Front Paige!! pls..
Re: Quick Remedies To Every Day Life Issues by ennon92(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2015
Its a pity kano pillars players were shot. Armed robbers can be ruthless o.

Op, I'll try those things av saved it already.
Re: Quick Remedies To Every Day Life Issues by kowema(f): 9:49am On Mar 06, 2015
ennon92:
Its a pity kano pillars players were shot. Armed robbers can be ruthless o.

Op, I'll try those things av saved it already.

Lol...Ur start up statement got me like " Did he miss his way?"
Re: Quick Remedies To Every Day Life Issues by ennon92(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2015
kowema:

Lol...Ur start up statement got me like " Did he miss his way?"
I was touched when I watch d scene of d ugly incident.

(1) (Reply)

New!!! Admission In Lokoja/ Vacancy / Gunmen Reveals Reason They Kill Bayero University Kano First Class Graduate / Pls Can One Combine Neco Gce & Waec Gce Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.