Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread - TV/Movies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread (114887 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
Conner44: Pls can somone,help me with advice on how to play the fans challenge cos I was able to register online but cant find wer to play and recieve questions for the fans game contest
I think you should take your time & watch the show today cause the advert is shown everyday. Goto the first page of this topic & read the very 1st post you'll see how to go about the fans edition. All I know is that you should buy a bottle of gulder and text the code to the number provided. Then watch the show to get the remaining clues....
All izz well
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
I'm informed this nyt,no time for dull...legoo ~oluwa is involved
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
#Teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear #teamspear... grin oluwa is involve
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by vosquare: 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Anuoluwap: Wonderful fans of this great show. Do you smell eviction today?

na 2moro dem go evict

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
teamsword.....no evictions tonight i'm sure of that.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by vosquare: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
i won't b able 2 watch 2day's task.......#sad cry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Conner44: 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
Anuoluwap:
I think you should take your time & watch the show today cause the advert is shown everyday. Goto the first page of this topic & read the very 1st post you'll see how to go about the fans edition. All I know is that you should buy a bottle of gulder and text the code to the number provided. Then watch the show to get the remaining clues....
All izz well

I hav don all the registeration but I am not able to get the place wer to see the question for the dat.....how do I get to see the quedtions online
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Conner44: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Anuoluwap:
All izz well

I hav don all the registeration but I am not able to get the place wer to see the question for the day.....how do I get to see the quedtions online
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
Conner44:

I hav don all the registeration but I am not able to get the place wer to see the question for the day.....how do I get to see the quedtions online
i don't think there'll be anything like questions. Just keep watching the show after texting the code under the bottle to the provided number(i think this should be your first step before going to their website).
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
And the show is on
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yay! I'm watching africa magic own today! smiley
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
NEPA oooo cry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Shugajay(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
#fingers crossed n waityn 4 GUS10, AIT grin smiley#
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
homesteady: Yay! I'm watching africa magic own today! smiley
mama,papa ooh,ait na we station,sister,brother ooh,ait na we station...*plays talking drum*
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Shugajay(m): 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
uj_sizzle: NEPA oooo cry
Sorry ooo.. Yes2dy was my turn bur e be lyk d compass don turn smiley
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by showgolee(m): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Eh ehh! Gen Bleep up, nepa no gree give us lite.....fvck!
@anuoluwapo count on U̶̲̥̅̊ to gv d breakdown as its happening
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
Wow,I seem to have lost interest in watching shows on tv these days.
I would love to watch this GUS but the interest isn't there.
#thississad sad
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Shugajay(m): 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
Wats happyn naw?? AIT z showing Star show undecided.. Abeg, na only my tv dey show am??
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Day 9:the show is about to start
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by binigirl(f): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pls, who is watching d show, kindly fill us in o. PHCN no gree give us light.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Shinelle(f): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pls I've been away for some days... Why are dey 4 against 6?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
Day 9:7:55a.m-sword tribe jst woke up,bobby the first one up
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
Day 9:7:57a.m-sword tribe-have found another snail and the name it "slicky".. according to them "the snail dey chop all der food 4 camp"
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
chai ifunanya sorry u are in a weak group
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by superflakie(f): 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
I can't believe ifunanya is the strongest amongst the spears... The rest are just so annoying
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
@shinelle peter was sent packing yesterday
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Peter's interview -he said if nt for the puzzle he would hv nt gone home,because he is very physical,he also said he would prefer a girl to win this time.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by superflakie(f): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
Amaechi5: chai ifunanya sorry u are in a weak group

I swear, she's in the wrong group...
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Today's task is so so so funny.....#no spoilers.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
Spear tribe-the spear tribe look mre united today,ezugo cmes to pay them a visit,he congratulates them for their victory,he tells them it would nt be easy as they are two-men down,bt the should jst urge on..
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
#teamifunanya#
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hmmm game on

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (164) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.