Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread - TV/Movies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread (114902 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by NoQualms1(f): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2013
Anuoluwap: Fans. If I talk now you no go reply are you loving the spoilers? Or should the mods take action?

I had to restrict myself from posting spoilers till AIT got to the end of the task yesterday. I dunno what can be done except a law is passed (lol) that prevents people from posting till 11:30pm everyday.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by shakaz(m): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Don't click on this link till after you have watch it...Period.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
shakaz: Don't click on this link till after you have watch it...Period.
Don't you think that's rather too strict?
I only want the mods to start hiding any spoilers detected. We even have @uj_sizzle as a lover of the show and follows this thread, so she should pls take action. Abeg @uj_sizzle this is your responsibility. Thanks
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by binigirl(f): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
This thread is the Official Thread for the show, so issues regarding the show must be discussed. How can you now suggest that d MODs shld ban ppl who discuss abt d show wen d show is going on just because there r som ppl dt watch d show at a different tym 4rm another set of ppl. Dats nt just fair on d others who com 2 d thread at d tym d show is going on cos dey can't watch cos of NEPA or circumstances beyond their control, dnt u tink?
Its like sayin ppl shld stop postin comments abt a live match on d official thread 4 d match na

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sorry guys, i can't do anything about the spoilers. It's a reality show, and people watch it at different times. Wouldn't it be unfair to stop them from discussing it when they want to?

Those watching the show by 10pm, to be fair to others please desist from posting who was evicted or who won the task. Everyother thing consisting of who messed up, who did better than the other, and/or who was our jokster for the day can be discussed.

Discussions on eviction et al can start by 11pm when everyone's through with watching.

I hope this is fair enough for the parties concerned.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
@uj_sizzle Thank you for the reply that I've been waiting for.
For those of us that have the priviledge of watching the show @10pm. I think when we come here before that 10pm we should just discuss about our thoughts about previous episodes & evictions to make the thread lively. Then when the show starts we can discuss about it and even predict. But when it comes to the task we shouldn't post anything relating to the task until those watching @10:30pm bursts in. Let's just comply for the love of the game & the fans.
Let the mingle continue.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by zeelo2014: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
its almost 10pm,show is about to start. pls No 'itk' here to spoil the show for others that watch by 10.30pm.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Anuoluwap: @uj_sizzle Thank you for the reply that I've been waiting for.
For those of us that have the priviledge of watching the show @10pm. I think when we come here before that 10pm we should just discuss about our thoughts about previous episodes & evictions to make the thread lively. Then when the show starts we can discuss about it and even predict. But when it comes to the task we shouldn't post anything relating to the task until those watching @10:30pm bursts in. Let's just comply for the love of the game & the fans.
Let the mingle continue.

This isn't so difficult. If you don't want spoilers, don't bother opening the thread till you are done with the show. Simple as that!
You can't stop people from posting on this thread when the show is going on, except ofcourse you want them off your thread.
You don't want spoilers? Don't log-in. Sefini.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
zeelo2014: its almost 10pm,show is about to start. pls No 'itk' here to spoil the show for others that watch by 10.30pm.
like seriously I'm already laughing hmmm some warriors sha
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
Omolola1:

This isn't so difficult. If you don't want spoilers, don't bother opening the thread till you are done with the show. Simple as that!
You can't stop people from posting on this thread when the show is going on, except ofcourse you want them off your thread.
You don't want spoilers? Don't log-in. Simple as that.
no one is being harsh in approach to this matter. You can post cause it's the official thread I only felt for those that are bothered about it. So henceforth spoilers or no spoilers show goes on. Abi?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
In Lupe Fiasco's voice *Alright already the show goes on*
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
Omolola1:

You don't want spoilers? Don't log-in. Sefini.

The thing just tire me. Even if they don't want spoilers as they put it, there are better and more mature ways of putting it across instead of acting like the oppressed, being aggressive, and throwing childish remarks. You log in here exactly 10pm and you scream you don't want spoilers, why exactly are you on the thread at this time if not because you are interested in the spoilers' comments.

What's the fun watching and chilling till the hour is gone before you can type your updates. You want to have your own fun by updating as you watch but stop others from doing so?

I can decide to keep being a spoiler and nothing will happen mr thread owner, but for the sake of the fair comment by uju and some other level headed AIT viewers, imma hold my peace.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
StateOfMind:

The thing just tire me. Even if they don't want spoilers as they put it, there are better and more mature ways of putting it across instead of acting like the oppressed, being aggressive, and throwing childish remarks. You log in here exactly 10pm and you scream you don't want spoilers, why exactly are you on the thread at this time if not because you are interested in the spoilers' comments.

What's the fun watching and chilling till the hour is gone before you can type your updates. You want to have your own fun by updating as you watch but stop others from doing so?

I can decide to keep being a spoiler and nothing will happen mr thread owner, but for the sake of the fair comment by uju and some other level headed AIT viewers, imma hold my peace.
sometimes one needs to understand others' thoughts. So you are now blaming me for being concernned? I only made a suggestion sha. Spoilers are now permitted.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
Anuoluwap:
sometimes one needs to understand others' thoughts. So you are now blaming me for being concernned? I only made a suggestion sha. Spoilers are now permitted.

Nope, I'm not blaming you but you shouldn't just be concerned about spoilers, you should also be concerned about those who think its okay to 'insult' the 'spoilers' directly or indirectly. Its very immature.

Its almost 10.30 anyway, I have tried with the diversion talk. I'm out.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by zeelo2014: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
let none of the girls break their neck in this task ooo.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nezyjagz(f): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hmmm, Anthony the musician
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Yaaay i have light today cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by eldav(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wow anthony is quite fast and strong.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nezyjagz(f): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wetin Dominic dey talk sef
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wetin Dominic dey yarn sef undecided
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ezeugo mouth be like dis emoticon sad
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
martha na wash oo,u need to go home gal
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thank u amaechi ..mary even better pass her
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
StateOfMind:

Nope, I'm not blaming you but you shouldn't just be concerned about spoilers, you should also be concerned about those who think its okay to 'insult' the 'spoilers' directly or indirectly. Its very immature.

Its almost 10.30 anyway, I have tried with the diversion talk. I'm out.
scroll up I just made it known that spoilers permitted. Lol. You're out? Are you evicted? Don't make me laugh jor
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
Challenge: The Sacrifice
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Take hey gud haim grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thiz task sef undecided
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
So no one lyks d swordtribe? ..arrgh tracy! angry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by richie44(m): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mtsheeeeeew sword tribe won again so annoying
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by showgolee(m): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
Heheheh!!#sword oh
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by osadhordy(m): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
I think martha killed spear tribe,she is kind of lazy #teamspear#
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
Martha angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (164) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.