Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

The Most SECURED Estate/close You Have Visited Or Lived In? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Most SECURED Estate/close You Have Visited Or Lived In? (1154 Views)

2 Plots Of Land At Ipaja A Cosy And Secured Estate N12m / Most Secured Duplex In Nigeria?? / To Let @ D Most Secured Estate In Yaba -** Miniflat, 3bedroom Flat, Duplex+bq: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most SECURED Estate/close You Have Visited Or Lived In? by gal10(f): 1:15am On Oct 07, 2013
How tight is the security at most estates/close? forget all those big gates or stop and search things some do atimes. most of them will still open the gate anyhow. what if i hide my guns or oda bad stuffs underneath my driver's seat? most only check the boot of the car. I've however been impressed with d security at Crown Estate in Ajah. They will refuse you entry unless a call has been placed to them in advance or on the spot. well, guys what do you think and what are your experiences?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most SECURED Estate/close You Have Visited Or Lived In? by linpok: 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
d onli estate I've lived in is vgc..I feel its safer here cos u will go thru series of interrogations lik goin to d "Visitor Welcome Center" before u r givin a pass den u proceed to d inner gate fr furda examination and searchin bfr u r alowed in and d security guys most times dnt even accept phone calls,bt u nd I knw dat u can neva trust Naija..anitin can hapn at any givin time..bt yeah,as fr Crown Estate I tink its a peaceful place toogrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most SECURED Estate/close You Have Visited Or Lived In? by Youngsage: 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
Yah that wil be my banana iceland esteit veli veli seeceur you cant try anihow unlese. you want my sekiolity to gone you dawn. Not to tok of my manshun... ok I tink dat will be hall fore now. Tenk tongue tongue
Re: The Most SECURED Estate/close You Have Visited Or Lived In? by gal10(f): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2013
@ linpok thanks
@youngsage lol cheesy smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ds Korea Stone Coated Roofing Sheet Available, Call Mr Donald Now On 07062764235 / Mayfair Garden Land and house properties for sale / 6 Bedroom Detached Duplex With 1rm Bq 150m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.