Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,121 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Most Secured Duplex In Nigeria?? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Most Secured Duplex In Nigeria?? (1881 Views)

Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia / Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Secured Duplex In Nigeria?? by popoyeh(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2015
I dare say this house is in the most secure estate in Lagos if not the entire nation. Or when you live in the same mini estate as a former Chief of Army Staff, former and serving Major and Brigadier Generals, don't you think your life and property is very secure?

Especially when the Nigerian army's flag is hoisted at the entrance and you find at least 15 stern-looking-gun-wielding soldiers hanging around always.

The estate comprises of about 50 nos 3 bedroom semi-detached duplexes, all rooms ensuite, 2 sitting rooms, a pantry, guest toilet, private compound, car port, POP finishing, its a corner piece, fully developed facilities, interlocking stones, greenery etc.

The estate is the Minimah Housing Estate in Ikeja, it is behind the New GSM village, about 15 minutes drive from the airport, 10 minutes from the Ikeja CBD, 5 minutes from The Arena etc.

No doubt, if you live in this estate, you rub shoulders with the high and mighty of the Nigerian military!!

Price:- 95m

+234 809 323 4522
+234 705 700 4909
realtylutay@gmail.com
DIRECT INSTRUCTION!

1 Like

Re: Most Secured Duplex In Nigeria?? by USAutoBuy(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2015
This for N95m undecided

As in $430,000 shocked

God Help Nigeria
Re: Most Secured Duplex In Nigeria?? by popoyeh(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2015
Yes, is there anything incomprehensible in the above?
Re: Most Secured Duplex In Nigeria?? by FastShipping: 5:42pm On May 27, 2015
USAutoBuy:
This for N95m undecided

As in $430,000 shocked

God Help Nigeria

That is greed of some Nigerians for you. Everyone want to get rich from the first deal they do. I saw a house for rent here today. The rent is 1.5 million naira per year and the agent fee is 500,000 naira by itself. That makes the first payment to be 2 Million. What a greedy set of people.

If I could get an half acre of land in a suburb in the U.S for less than $70,000, why should I go and buy a plot of land for 10 million to 50 million naira in a country where road network is zero, electricity is zero, transportation is zero, healthcare is zero, sanitation is zero, security is zero?

I repeat, I have not seen anywhere in Nigeria where a plot of land is worth 2 Million Naira not to talk of 1,500 square foot "duplex" costing 95 Million naira. I repeat, no land in the entire Nigeria worth 2 Million Naira. Let it be Banana island, Ikoyi, Maitama or wherever.

7 Likes

Re: Most Secured Duplex In Nigeria?? by popoyeh(m): 12:50am On May 28, 2015
Re: Most Secured Duplex In Nigeria?? by popoyeh(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2015
FastShipping:

That is greed of some Nigerians for you. Everyone want to get rich from the first deal they do. I saw a house for rent here today. The rent is 1.5 million naira per year and the agent fee is 500,000 naira by itself. That makes the first payment to be 2 Million. What a greedy set of people.

If I could get an half acre of land in a suburb in the U.S for less than $70,000, why should I go and buy a plot of land for 10 million to 50 million naira in a country where road network is zero, electricity is zero, transportation is zero, healthcare is zero, sanitation is zero, security is zero?

I repeat, I have not seen anywhere in Nigeria where a plot of land is worth 2 Million Naira not to talk of 1,500 square foot "duplex" costing 95 Million naira. I repeat, no land in the entire Nigeria worth 2 Million Naira. Let it be Banana island, Ikoyi, Maitama or wherever.

Hear yourself!! No land is worth 2 Million in Nigeria??

Hmmm! I think no land is worth 2 Million in Nigeria too! The most expensive piece of land in Nigeria should ideally not be more than say 350.00 (Three Hundred and fifty Naira Only), so people like you will be able to afford one.

You mentioned a suburb in the US! Gosh!! Last I checked, a suburb is a residential location in the OUTSKIRTS of a city!

Will you compare a prime location in the city centre just directly off a six lane road (with one of the few functional rail tracks in Lagos), with the Ayinke House (Ikeja General Hospital) just on the other side of the road; which is also situated minutes to the local & international airports and the Ikeja CBD - which translates to Central Business District, as it seems you don't know - in a bustling city like Lagos to a suburb anywhere in the world??

I am very sure your $70,000 will get you much much more than an half acre in some suburbs of Lagos like Oko Afor before Badagry, Ibeju Agbe before Epe and Ijede after Ikorodu.

You also mentioned a country where road network is zero, electricity is zero, transportation is zero, healthcare is zero, sanitation is zero, security is zero which sort of sums up a situation of hopelessness!

Yet, you want to use your 'fastshipping' networks to bring fast vehicles to Nigeria from the US?? I ask you, on which ROADS are the vehicles you claimed to have been bringing into the country being driven?? Or you're just a scammer swindling people of their hard earned money because you bring in vehicles that can't be driven as there are ZERO ROADS in Nigeria??

Hmm! Seems you are making fast bucks with your fastshipping!!

Bro, a wise man once said "its better not to talk and people THINK you are foolish , than for you to open your mouth and the foolishness is CONFIRMED!
Re: Most Secured Duplex In Nigeria?? by FastShipping: 9:49am On May 28, 2015
[s]
popoyeh:

Hear yourself!! No land is worth 2 Million in Nigeria??

Hmmm! I think no land is worth 2 Million in Nigeria too! The most expensive piece of land in Nigeria should ideally not be more than say 350.00 (Three Hundred and fifty Naira Only), so people like you will be able to afford one.

You mentioned a suburb in the US! Gosh!! Last I checked, a suburb is a residential location in the OUTSKIRTS of a city!

Will you compare a prime location in the city centre just directly off a six lane road (with one of the few functional rail tracks in Lagos), with the Ayinke House (Ikeja General Hospital) just on the other side of the road; which is also situated minutes to the local & international airports and the Ikeja CBD - which translates to Central Business District, as it seems you don't know - in a bustling city like Lagos to a suburb anywhere in the world??

I am very sure your $70,000 will get you much much more than an half acre in some suburbs of Lagos like Oko Afor before Badagry, Ibeju Agbe before Epe and Ijede after Ikorodu.

You also mentioned a country where road network is zero, electricity is zero, transportation is zero, healthcare is zero, sanitation is zero, security is zero which sort of sums up a situation of hopelessness!

Yet, you want to use your 'fastshipping' networks to bring fast vehicles to Nigeria from the US?? I ask you, on which ROADS are the vehicles you claimed to have been bringing into the country being driven?? Or you're just a scammer swindling people of their hard earned money because you bring in vehicles that can't be driven as there are ZERO ROADS in Nigeria??

Hmm! Seems you are making fast bucks with your fastshipping!!

Bro, a wise man once said "its better not to talk and people THINK you are foolish , than for you to open your mouth and the foolishness is CONFIRMED!
[/s]

Thrash.
Re: Most Secured Duplex In Nigeria?? by USAutoBuy(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2015
Whatever the location is. How and why do i pay $430k for a house on barely half/quarter of a standard plot of land?. The next house over is not even finished. After 2 cars parked, you can barely have room to move around.

Mediocre / Just OK finishing at best. How do i even raise a family here when my children can't even have somewhere to play around.

I guess it makes sense to some people. I just refuse to be one of them.

Im Out

Happy Sale

2 Likes

Re: Most Secured Duplex In Nigeria?? by popoyeh(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2015
USAutoBuy:
Whatever the location is. How and why do i pay $430k for a house on barely half/quarter of a standard plot of land?. The next house over is not even finished. After 2 cars parked, you can barely have room to move around.

Mediocre / Just OK finishing at best. How do i even raise a family here when my children can't even have somewhere to play around.

I guess it makes sense to some people. I just refuse to be one of them.

Im Out

Happy Sale

Be out! Thank you!
Re: Most Secured Duplex In Nigeria?? by francababy(f): 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Is this a house? This is an abnormal structure. Who built it? How did this poor piece of architecture get approved by the government?

And they are selling this trash for N95m. Greeeeeeed.Corruuuuuuuuuuuuption. This is evil.

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Royal Gardens @ N6,000,000 Per Plot With Global C Of O / Land for Sale by Nasarawa State University Keffi / 2 Acres Of Land At Oke-eletu, Off Ijede-ikorodu Road, Ikorodu, Lagos. Survey. 750k/plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.