Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

What Kind Of Agro-business Should I Start With A 3-acre Land? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / What Kind Of Agro-business Should I Start With A 3-acre Land? (1078 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k / Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? / Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Agro-business Should I Start With A 3-acre Land? by opeyemi2012(m): 1:43am On Oct 07, 2013
I wasn't sure of where to create this topic: properties, business or investment? So I decided to post it here.

I recently acquired a 3-acre land at Ibadan, Oyo State. The land is not in a residential area (as the area is yet to be developed). However, I have completed the survey and other things.

I want to invest on an agro-business, however I'm finding it hard to make a decision between planting cash crops or raising an animal husbandry.

I'll appreciate ideas and reasons why I should opt for a particular idea. Thanks!
Re: What Kind Of Agro-business Should I Start With A 3-acre Land? by opeyemi2012(m): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
Still undecided on what to do! Ideas are highly anticipated and welcomed!
Re: What Kind Of Agro-business Should I Start With A 3-acre Land? by vickkysrt: 2:25am On Dec 08, 2013
[url][/url] grin[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

sry.........i suggest u go farming.
IBADAN pple lik G4. so go plant Cassava.
Re: What Kind Of Agro-business Should I Start With A 3-acre Land? by opeyemi2012(m): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2013
vickky.srt:
[url][/url] grin[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

sry.........i suggest u go farming.
IBADAN pple lik G4. so go plant Cassava.

grin Thanks!
Re: What Kind Of Agro-business Should I Start With A 3-acre Land? by cityhood: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2013
Use some part for planting
Use some for store
I can supply u suyabins buth you have to store them by january u will sell twice the price u gt it frmme
Bur u hav to gt buyer ready 08169446319

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Car Rental/ Car Hire Service / Introduce Your Business / 10" X 10" Toro Dredger For Sale @n26m( With Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.