Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,991 members, 7,866,729 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

What Happiness Mean To You - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Happiness Mean To You (567 Views)

"What Does It Mean To Be A Nigerian Or African?" / What Does "Aboki" Mean To You? / Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happiness Mean To You by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2013
Different people have different things that make them happy and keeps them going. Anyway for me a phone call from my mechanic wondering why I have not visited his workshop in a while gives me so much joy. Gives me a feeling that my vehicle is doing well and wont need the services of a mechanic always. Please can you share with fellow Nairalanders what actually makes you happy.
Re: What Happiness Mean To You by hammedkola(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2013
Am happy whenever I see transaction alert (Credit to be precise cheesy )
Re: What Happiness Mean To You by Emmyk(m): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2013
Cool state of mind, with less worries
Re: What Happiness Mean To You by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
hammedkola: Am happy whenever I see transaction alert (Credit to be precise cheesy )
sometimes when the money is less than what you expected one may be angry.
Re: What Happiness Mean To You by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
Emmyk: Cool state of mind, with less worries
I like this definition
Re: What Happiness Mean To You by ifyalways(f): 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
chibabe3: Different people have different things that make them happy and keeps them going. Anyway for me a phone call from my mechanic wondering why I have not visited his workshop in a while gives me so much joy. Gives me a feeling that my vehicle is doing well and wont need the services of a mechanic always. Please can you share with fellow Nairalanders what actually makes you happy.
Wow shocked

My boys playing,balling or just being boys. kiss
Re: What Happiness Mean To You by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2013
One of the most important things we can get in life is true happiness and sometimes money cannot buy it. We just have to find a way to keep ourselves happy and keep this life worth living.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Halloween 2013 / On Saudi Arabia's Ban On Female Drivers / Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.