Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Africa/nigeria's Greatest Footballer Ever? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Africa/nigeria's Greatest Footballer Ever? (709 Views)

Who Is Nigeria Greatest Number 9 ? / Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? / Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africa/nigeria's Greatest Footballer Ever? by ofurufu(m): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2008
Who is Africa's greatest footballer ever? Personally I believe its George Weah. I think CAF came up with a similar thing to mark their 50th anniversary.
I can't recall the order but I think its like this:
1. Roger Milla
2,George Weah
4,Eto'o
8,Kanu
12,Okocha

I can't recall the exact order but I'm sure Kanu was rated no 8 and the only Nigerian that made the top 10. JJ was rated no 12. Eto'o no 4. Yekinni no 17.I think Abedi Pele,Drogba and Essien also made the top 10.

Do you agree Kanu is Nigeria greatest footballer ever? I think I agree, and will also place JJ no 2.
As for Africa,personally I 'll give it to Weah,followed by Roger Milla and Eto'o in that order.

(1) (Reply)

Beijing Olympics - Strictly Super Eagles (football) / Nigeria Wins 2 Bronze Medals So Far At The Olympics: / Independence League Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.