Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money (1459 Views)

APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? / Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) / Breaking News: Why Military Lay Siege To Tinubu, Okorocha —investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by Adejoro74: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
Please is there any truth in the rumor flying around that Senator Ngige was in Lagos yesterday to take orders from Bola Tinubu on how to proceed?

Is it also true that Tinubu insisted that Annie Okonkwo be restored as Campaign Chairman before he will agree to support Ngige financially?

If the rumors are true, my advice is that Anambra people should think before they vote. Another Godfather politics in Anambra?

On a different note

Are we for sale?

Dr. Chris Ngige today met with senior Igbo
Journalists in Lagos.
Answering questions on deportation, he said he
was the one who asked Fashola to apologize to
the Igbos. This is contradictory, because Ngige
has all along justified the deportation of 74 of
his brothers and sisters saying they were mad
people.
Meanwhile the reason why APC of Ngige kept
postponing the flag-off of their campaign has
been revealed.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinube ordered that the
campaign should not be flagged off until he
returned to the country (he returned yesterday),
and personally scrutinize the agreement Ngige
signed with APC Governors on how the money
(over 8 Billion Naira), they will contribute to
him will be paid back.
In another developement the ASIWAJU of
APC ,ALHAJI BOLA TINUBU who came back to
Nigeria after a successful knee operation in
USa ,has summoned Rochas Okorocha and Ngige
and mandate them to bring SENATOR ANNIE
OKONKWO back into NGIGE'S camp with
immediate effect,meanwhile Gov Rochas
Okorocha who abandoned his Imo state base
and relocate to Awka at the command of
APC ,met with Annie Okonkwo and offered to pay
him 600 million as peace offering and pledge
unbehalf of Ngige to pay another 1.4 Billion to
ANNIE after the election ,which was agreed will
be spaced out into monthly allocation .
Under the command of Asiwaju Tinubu ,APC has
redeemed the pledge they made to Ngige and his
camapign,TINUBU AND FASHOLA 2.5 BILLION
EACH,GOV ROCHAS 2 BILLION all the APC
GOVERNORS 500 MILLION NAIRA EACH
Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by Adejoro74: 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ngige orders Fasola to apologize
Then Ngige turns around to take orders from Tinubu
These Anambra people are toying with their future. If Ngige wins, supported by Anambra brainwashed voters and financed by Tinubu, other Igbos will expel Anambra to Odualand grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by bestviewer: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
APC is dead on arrival in Anambra. Not even a vote from goats not to talk of human-beings!

2 Likes

Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by automaticcars: 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lies, inuendo, and blackmail is what you all know best. I am not surprised by it. Does Ngige look like someone anyone can dictate to? Ask the Uba brothers about Onwa if he is a person anyone can dictate to. Nigige is the most acceptable aspirant to lead Anambra. I don't know why some of you are so jittery. It is now obvious that Ngige is about to be elected and the next thing you all can come up with is mud throwing, lies and inuendo that holds no water.

Sai Nigige!

Sai APC!

11 Likes

Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by desgiezd(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
A story without a link. A load of rubbish.

How could Tinubu order Okorocha when he didnt make him governor in the firs place, people should know what to believe.

1 Like

Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
Asiri gba ku te!! Lies upon lies!!

3 Likes

Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by Annie2gud(f): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
**Speechless**
Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by malc619(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
I wonder why the PDP Ibo Mods (Afam and Sexki) haven't banned the OP and close this thread...

Rule 8 forbids posting false information on Nairaland...

cool

2 Likes

Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by Adejoro74: 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
berem: Asiri gba ku te!! Lies upon lies!!

You stay there until soapy water enters your blind eyes. Then you will be itchy

BTW, Annie is on his way back to his former position which lends credence to the story (rumor).

And if you believe Fasola just woke up and apologized to Igbos without an Igbo man persuading him to do so, then you must be naive. That Igbo man cannot be anyone else other than Ngige who has a big stake in the entire saga.
Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by egift(m): 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lies deposited in the vault of Fidelity Bank.

1 Like

Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by Kingsley1000(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chai! Making senses...Make i call him for my own share in the"national cake".....Ngige we got ur BACK
Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by Kingsley1000(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chai! Making senses...Make i call him for my own share in the"national cake".....Ngige we got ur BACK
Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by Adejoro74: 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
egift: Lies deposited in the vault of Fidelity Bank.

See this APC-brainwashed Lagos Igbo man grin grin grin grin
Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by bushwailo: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
Adejoro74:

See this APC-brainwashed Lagos Igbo man grin grin grin grin
And you are an APGA-brainwashed Village Igbo man grin grin grin grin
Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by Adejoro74: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
deleted
Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by Adejoro74: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
bushwailo:
And you are an APGA-brainwashed Village Igbo man grin grin grin grin

Dreamer. I give no hoot about PDP, APGA, or ACN. I careless what you all do with your lives. You can sell it to Tinubu. Your loss not mine.
Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by automaticcars: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Adejoro74:

Dreamer. I give no hoot about PDP, APGA, or ACN. I careless what you all do with your lives. You can sell it to Tinubu. Your loss not mine.

But it seems you are in serious pain about the front-runner status of Ngige as Governor of Anambra. I can see you are slipping into depression as November 16 approaches.

1 Like

Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by gleaf: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
I kept on saying that Ngige is busy swearing at different shrines in yoruba land, but some people thought I was joking, desperation has taken over that man and its quite a pity! One thing is for sure the gods and Heavenly God knows how to open his nyash!!!
Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by oboy3(m): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
grin grin grin obama endorses ngige grin grin grin
Haters can now chop sand
lol

1 Like

Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by wolex200980: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Adejoro74: Ngige orders Fasola to apologize
Then Ngige turns around to take orders from Tinubu
These Anambra people are toying with their future. If Ngige wins, supported by Anambra brainwashed voters and financed by Tinubu, other Igbos will expel Anambra to Odualand grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
where is the source or link of this news. All the moderator on nairaland are pdp paid agent. Nairalander pls dont take this pdp goons jobber moderator serious.
Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by wolex200980: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
desgiezd: A story without a link. A load of rubbish.

How could Tinubu order Okorocha when he didnt make him governor in the firs place, people should know what to believe.

thanks alot, all this hungry moderator want to brain wash nairalander with there uncensor rumour without a source or link.
Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by Bensonn: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Adejoro74:

reveal you real self. This is anoda smockscreen handle. I think i know u. But i will expose u soon. Let me research on sometin first
Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by donphilopus: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Who's this OP?
The Mods should do sommething about this, you can't continue to splash rubbish here
Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by Bensonn: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Adejoro74:

reveal yourself man!!! This op is using a smockscreen handle to misinform ppl. I think i will soon expose you. Shameless brute
Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by Adejoro74: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Bensonn:

reveal you real self. This is anoda smockscreen handle. I think i know u. But i will expose u soon. Let me research on sometin first

Have you revealed your own real self. You must be a fake magician to know me
Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by malc619(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
donphilopus: Who's this OP?
The Mods should do sommething about this, you can't continue to splash rubbish here

Which Mods??

The Bigoted Ibo Mods??

Sit down there dey wait make you grow white beards...

grin grin
Re: Rumor: APC Politics:Ngige, Fasola, Tinubu, Okorocha & The Flowing Bags Of Money by donphilopus: 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
malc619:

Which Mods??

The Bigoted Ibo Mods??

Sit down there dey wait make you grow white beards...

grin grin
buhaha i reserve my comment

(1) (Reply)

Protesters Disrupt Award Of Honour To Aviationminister Stella Oduah In London / I Am Number 7 On Goodluck's Snipers' List - Nasir El-Rufai / Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.