Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. (1075 Views)

Looking For A Foreigner Husband / Male Foreigner Seeking 29-39 Female Nigerian For Relationship...edo? IGBO? / Who Wants To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by nino213(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2008
Are there any women who are irish,indian,latino or asian in this forum?is there any one here who can introduce me to any of these women?i want to get married to any of them. No insult yo Nigerian women or africans, i like una also but i prefer foriegners.
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by dudu19(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2008
@ poster Oga are u that desperate to leave ur mother land, Abi u dey find papers
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by nino213(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2008
guy, no o. i dey kempe for naija. business opportunities no dey available for jan, but them plenty for naija because nothing the exist for this nation, i fit provide solutions to some problems wey dey wethin my capacity. but i won marry whitey, b/c my naija babes eye to shine for money, especially my igbo sistas, dem only want tomarrry. me i need a career woman, wey fit help me build business empire for naija. i never see any woman yet.
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by bkplur(f): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2008
y a foreigner we have beta chicks here in naija .i have a problem signing in as a user can u pls help, grin shocked
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by tboy1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2008
nino213:

guy, no o. i dey kempe for naija. business opportunities no dey available for jan, but them plenty for naija because nothing the exist for this nation, i fit provide solutions to some problems wey dey wethin my capacity. but i won marry whitey, b/c my naija babes eye to shine for money, especially my igbo sistas, them only want tomarrry. me i need a career woman, wey fit help me build business empire for naija. i never see any woman yet.

LOL. . . cheesy grin cheesy
better go polish your CV and look for job because if u dey wait for foreign wife, u go wait tire grin grin
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by nino213(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2008
@ tboy1, i am already working for a human rights organization in enugu and still doing well to set up my own business.so u are a loser.
i want to marry a career woman not a money milker. get my jist son, girls of today only think about marriage, after they get married, they forget about everything. guy me know want that kind marriage o.
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by tboy1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2008
nino213:

@ tboy1, i am already working for a human rights organization in enugu and still doing well to set up my own business.so u are a loser.
i want to marry a career woman not a money milker. get my jist son, girls of today only think about marriage, after they get married, they forget about everything. guy me know want that kind marriage o.

Good luck bro, but your earlier post was funny though. . . wink
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by CARUSO(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2008
nino213:

Are there any women who are irish,indian,latino or asian in this forum?is there any one here who can introduce me to any of these women?i want to get married to any of them. No insult yo Nigerian women or africans, i like una also but i prefer foriegners.

all the Nkechis, Nkoyos and Nkamchukwu wey dey ur side never reach abi?!

well me i can introduce u but e go cost u and u go wound!!
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by nino213(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2008
@ caruso,
if u can link me sha , i will be happy.boy u think say i be monk, my merge(dick) dey work.infact ijust got laid some hours ago.boy dis babe is a stunner.big boobs and all.but she black
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by iice(f): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2008
rofl
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by Udode(f): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2008
@poster

How lucky we all are to have you around cause you seem to be the only
one who truely believes that the wolrd has only been waiting 4 u!

Especially all the rich, young, pretty and nice foreigners!

Wake up boy, this is never gona work! be true to yourself, and
dont sell your soul!!!
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by ribadulora(f): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2008
interesting!!! lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by martho(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2008
straight up u want residential permit,
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by Baxilexi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2008
guy well no problem sha,
i know some indian chicks at mile 2 bus stop, they cute and all that, and best of all they match your description. afterall your not looking for papers. the only thing there is that you will have to polish them a bit.
afterwards, a one way ticket to "molatoes"
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by tope2000(f): 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2008
Goodluck with the search wink
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by BiafraBoy1: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2008
nino213:

Guy,
So u dont want a money milker but a money maker grin grin
U also said that u were doing well
If u are actually doing well, then why do u want a career woman
that will make money 4 u.

Pally, Tell urself d truth tongue
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by richo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2008
omoh boi! ma neighbour's security man from chad has a daughter who jus turned 19.if ur interested let us know bcus she ma na latino babe
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by dreeldee: 3:19am On Jul 08, 2008
unpatriotic citizen angry angry
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2008
i fit hook you up with a southy chick,she fine wella and she get nice Hips and ass?
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by tpia: 2:36am On Jul 09, 2008
nino213:

@ caruso,
if u can link me sha , i will be happy.boy u think say i be monk, my merge(privates) dey work.infact ijust got laid some hours ago.boy this babe is a stunner.big boobs and all.but she black

wetin person no go hear for this world.

have you been laid again since then.

clearly, na ogogoro dey talk.
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by ladybam(f): 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2008
Are there any women who are irish,indian,latino or asian in this forum?is there any one here who can introduce me to any of these women?i want to get married to any of them. No insult yo Nigerian women or africans, i like una also but i prefer foriegners

No insult yo Nigerian women or africans ke. angry angry
hmmmmmmm
actually, i feel ashamed on your behalf
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by martho(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2008
let me help u out,mail me make i tell u where to hook up in nigeria, 4 your ears only.
Re: I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner. by BiafraBoy1: 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2008
@Nino,

Oh boy nawa oooo embarassed
U just dey fall 042 rep angry
Better get ur acts 2geda tongue

(1) (Reply)

A Serious Lady Is Needed For Courtship. / Energetic Guys. Open For Info / Make Friends In Ile-ife, Ede, Oshogbo, Ilesha Axis.....students And Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.