Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Painting And Roofing Quotations Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Painting And Roofing Quotations Needed. (562 Views)

A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. / Between Farm Tractor And Roofing A Building / Goals And Goal Setting Quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painting And Roofing Quotations Needed. by adorablevincy: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
A contract award for painting and roofing of a cluster in Trade Fair Complex is open. Favourable quotations are needed. Interested persons can call me on 08036229131 between now and wednesday 9th oct. 2013. Please direct company owners are needed not middle men. Thanks.
Re: Painting And Roofing Quotations Needed. by gbadexy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Painting And Roofing Quotations Needed. by gbadexy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
adorablevincy: A contract award for painting and roofing of a cluster in Trade Fair Complex is open. Favourable quotations are needed. Interested persons can call me on 08036229131 between now and wednesday 9th oct. 2013. Please direct company owners are needed not middle men. Thanks.

I can give you good price for the painting because I own •̸Ϟ•̸y company manufacturing paints and I have staff painters too.
What's the area/ square meters of the cluster and is it for inside and outside?
What color do you want to use and do you want cleanable one for high traffic.
Re: Painting And Roofing Quotations Needed. by adorablevincy: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
gbadexy:

I can give you good price for the painting because I own •̸Ϟ•̸y company manufacturing paints and I have staff painters too.
What's the area/ square meters of the cluster and is it for inside and outside?
What color do you want to use and do you want cleanable one for high traffic.
In that case I guess you have to come around with samples of your paint and also see things for yourself. Call me tomorrow.
Re: Painting And Roofing Quotations Needed. by oddy1113: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2013
We clean in the rain and paint in the fine so we can paint roofs all through winter . Neil was very prompt with giving a quote & advise & doing the painting . A quote for several jobs including Roof maintenance, external painting driveway and brickwork repair and the pricing was extremely reasonable .

pikavippi

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Be A Successful Businessman ? / Please,what's The Business Of The Whites With Figurine? / The Science Of Gaining Genuine Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.