Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Masters In Petroleum Engineering In Norway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Masters In Petroleum Engineering In Norway (1004 Views)

Should I Quit My Job For Masters In The Us? / 1,585 Nigerians In Norway Prisons For Drug Trafficking, Says Holm / Student Jobs In Norway! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Masters In Petroleum Engineering In Norway by IcecoldDon: 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hello house, I hope to go to Norway next year 2014 for my masters in Petroleum Engineering and I am looking at NTNU as my first choice before checking out the either skls. On going tru their website it doesn't indicate restriction in the grade of B.Eng obtained(I made a 2.2),so does it not matter??. it also said that you must have IELTS or TOEFL which I don't. Is it possible for me to write any of them and still use it to apply before the deadline in Dec 1.Also,please which is cheaper, easier and that I can write this month. Finally, the 94,400 kronors you should have as proof of living, Wen will you be required to show it, is it before the Dec deadline for preliminary it Feb1. Please @ justwise, all those living or schooling in Norway,prospective students as well I ask for ur assistance n help in this thread as information TIMELY given is of d essence. God bless u all
Re: Masters In Petroleum Engineering In Norway by IcecoldDon: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
I just found out that Nigeria is on a list of possible exemption countries for the English tests..... Please contributions are highly solicited.
Re: Masters In Petroleum Engineering In Norway by kennyone: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2013
Go and write toefl to be on the safe side. Its quite easier and cheaper
Icecold Don: I just found out that Nigeria is on a list of possible exemption countries for the English tests..... Please contributions are highly solicited.
Re: Masters In Petroleum Engineering In Norway by IcecoldDon: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2013
kennyone: Go and write toefl to be on the safe side. Its quite easier and cheaper
@kennyone tks for d advice....do u live or are planning on giving over there
Re: Masters In Petroleum Engineering In Norway by justwise(m): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2013

(1)

Nigerians In Benin Republic Thread / Why Do You Want To Travel Abroad, I Don't Know Why I No Longer Want To / Travelling By Sea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.