Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Student Jobs In Norway! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Student Jobs In Norway! (10605 Views)

How To Get Jobs In Canada / 1,585 Nigerians In Norway Prisons For Drug Trafficking, Says Holm / Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Jobs In Norway! by bidell1(f): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2009
Hello NL,
I just arrived Norway two days ago. I am a Masters degree student.
Please could anyone hep me out with Part-time job opportunities-agents,job boards in Europe, holiday jobs etc.
Thanks NL,
Re: Student Jobs In Norway! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2009
you better drop your certificate and start looking for cleaner and dead body to watch over there because norway is not an english speaking country you know only few people speak english so bros abeg forget your master ooooo make u hussle
Re: Student Jobs In Norway! by shotster50(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2009
@ Bidell If you can find any otherNigerian or African student am sure they will help you out. Ignore Oyibo.
Re: Student Jobs In Norway! by justwise(m): 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2009
shotster50:

@ Bidell If you can find any otherNigerian or African student am sure they will help you out. Ignore Oyibo.

U are right, that will help him alot, with time he will know how things works
Re: Student Jobs In Norway! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
@bidell

Am also a nigerian student in norway,

where are you actually and wat school are you in?

maybe i could help u out
Re: Student Jobs In Norway! by bidell1(f): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2009
@Justwise and shotster,
Thanks

@MOBUCH,
Telemark University College
Re: Student Jobs In Norway! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2009
@bidemi
are u on msc or bsc?
Re: Student Jobs In Norway! by nethacker(m): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2009
hasnt anyone considered it wise we let our YIM knwn in case we need each others help.After all it wont hurt.Wat do we all think?
Re: Student Jobs In Norway! by bidell1(f): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2009
@Mobouch,

Msc in Systems Control Engineering.
Two years programme.

Any help in the pipeline?

NL, help o! My money is running out.
Re: Student Jobs In Norway! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2009
Bidell. . . Nice course. Don't worry, you will make it. . .

Are you in Telemark's Porsgrunn or Bo campus? Its still close to oslo sha. . . wink
Re: Student Jobs In Norway! by bidell1(f): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2009
jassie:

Bidell. . . Nice course. Don't worry, you will make it. . .

Are you in Telemark's Porsgrunn or Bo campus? Its still close to oslo sha. . . wink

thanks jassie, am in Porsgrunn.
Are you in Norway?

I need to network o!
My people in Norway, show some love
Re: Student Jobs In Norway! by bidell1(f): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2009
Any other help?
Re: Student Jobs In Norway! by bigboyslim(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2009
Can some of the Naija students in Norway shed more light on the country. I heard its the best country to live in the world but that cost of living is also very high. What are average Tuition fees for Foreign Masters students. What jobs can be done to keep up with living expenses. How much do living expenses cost per month if one does not lead an extravagant lifestyle. And what are the prospects for finding a full time job after graduation. Would really appreciate your thoughts on these questions.
Re: Student Jobs In Norway! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2009
bigboyslim:

Can some of the Naija students in Norway shed more light on the country. I heard its the best country to live in the world but that cost of living is also very high. What are average Tuition fees for Foreign Masters students. What jobs can be done to keep up with living expenses. How much do living expenses cost per month if one does not lead an extravagant lifestyle. And what are the prospects for finding a full time job after graduation. Would really appreciate your thoughts on these questions.
e get as e be o
Re: Student Jobs In Norway! by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 03, 2009
Jassie,

why u dey discourage them na?
Re: Student Jobs In Norway! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2009
as in?
Re: Student Jobs In Norway! by olugabsy: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2010
Mobuch,I realised you ask stupid questions that dont make sense.I could remember the other time you asking me senseless questions,even after my grammar was clear enough that i needed someone that could get me link on how to get cheap accommodation in Norway.
My advise to you is,just keep your mouth when ever you dont have anything to contribute to trivial issues.I believe you are in Somalia,claiming you are in where ever.
Re: Student Jobs In Norway! by fxjunkie(m): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2010

1 Like

Re: Student Jobs In Norway! by adeboye1000: 8:45am On Sep 07, 2013
@bidell1
I am planning to apply for Systems and Control Engineering at Telemark University College.Infact,i have been trying to apply since but some issues have been hindering my application.Please,i have the following questions:

1.How do i go about the transfer of the money before i can get a visa?I mean can i have someone who can help me transfer the money and get paid just for the purpose of visa?How did you do yours?

2.Have you got a job to cover your living expenses in Porsgrunn?

3.How is there education in Telemark University College,esp the Systems and Control Engr you are studying?Bidell,please reply!THANKS
Re: Student Jobs In Norway! by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Plz guys, After depositing d 2.5million before visa application, Can I be in possesion of the cash when I get there and will I be able to send d money bck to nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

South African Homes - Just Magnificent / PICTURES...Nairalander Day Trip Across The Canada-USA Border [View] / LASG Gives Report On Rehabilitation Works On Oba Sekunmade Road, Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.