Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

A Nairalander Lost His Father Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Lost His Father Today (1083 Views)

At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? / Police Arrest Boy Who Killed His Father At RCCG Camp Over Prayer Points / How A Nairalander Lost A #1,000 Note From His Pocket!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Lost His Father Today by kama1210: 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
I have been sending condolences and asking friends to take heart when they lose their loved once. Today, i felt like the world has fallen on me when the news of my dad's death came.
My dad has passed unto eternal glory. May his soul and the soul of the departed rest in Peace.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Father Today by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dude please take heart and may the soul of the deceased rest in perfect peace amen. Accept my condolence and know it that death took your father out but God has taken your father in to rest in His bossom
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Father Today by Airforce1(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
R.ip to the dead.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Father Today by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
R.I.P to your Dad, dude
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Father Today by Danhumprey: 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
My condolence,bro.

Take heart! All is well with your Daddy.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Father Today by Lovetinz(m): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
I share your grief.
Be Strong!
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Father Today by KELVINXY: 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
RIP to the dead

Take heart bro...
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Father Today by njideoby(f): 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
I lost mine 30 months ago. I'll share with you what a friend told me then which made me laugh even in the mist of my painful tears. I hope it make your day!
"" dear,praise God, because now that your father is no more here on earth,you can confidently and boldly look up to heaven and join those of us whose fathers are already in heaven to say the Lord's prayer....Our father,which art in heaven....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Father Today by HezronLorraine(m): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
May his soul rest in eternal peace.Amen.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Father Today by Caracta(f): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Take heart and be strong. My condolence sad
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Father Today by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
Rip. Take heart dear. My condolence.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Father Today by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Awww!! embarassed embarassed its been 24 months, 12 days since I lost mine... I be ya elder for this case!!

May the soul of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace, Amen.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Father Today by Ikelips(f): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Sorry for the loss. God is in control
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Father Today by Kslib(m): 1:03am On Oct 08, 2013
Take heart.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Father Today by Mynd44: 4:37am On Oct 08, 2013
Take heart
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Father Today by Gboliwe: 5:27am On Oct 08, 2013
Welcome to the club, take heart my dear. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Father Today by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 08, 2013
cry cry take heart dear
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Father Today by kama1210: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
I thanks you all for feeling with me. Daddy left great legacy. He died empty.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Father Today by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
All is well bro

He's in a better place...

(1) (Reply)

Great Nigeria Insurance Building On Fire In Lagos Island / Dad Sleeps With His 15 Year Old Daughter To Know If She Is Still A Virgin Or Not / 14 Major Things Life Is Too Short To Worry About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.