Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Where Can I Get 48 Laws Of Power Ebook - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Where Can I Get 48 Laws Of Power Ebook (14210 Views)

The 48 Laws Of Power / What Do You Think About The Book: The 48 Laws Of Power By Robert Greene / Marchiavelli's 48 Laws Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get 48 Laws Of Power Ebook by thimbook2(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2006
hey, wink

would anybodi pls pls and pls let me know where i can download a free copy of Robert Greene's "48 Laws of Power"

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get 48 Laws Of Power Ebook by Raymand(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2006
i think i got a link to that book, email me if you are still interested,

osmineditor1@hotmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get 48 Laws Of Power Ebook by Raymond88(m): 6:41am On Mar 24, 2008
For all those who need this book get it free here. . .

http://rapidshare.com/files/193238478/eBook.The.48.Laws.Of.Power.zip

EnJoY!!
Re: Where Can I Get 48 Laws Of Power Ebook by bestcomm(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2008
Dear Lovely Nairalanders,

I would love to announce to you that we now have materials on desk for sale that can help you on Internet marketing basically on GOOGLE ADSENSE.

Books Tittles
1. 236viral-video-cash:This mainly teaches you how you can make money online uploading videos to a secret site which am not going to reveal to you here, and also how you can get massive traffic from those videos uploaded.
2. Adsense Revenue Exposed: As I have told you earlier this books basically made for anyone who wants to go into blogging. Inside this book you would realize many secrets beside adsense, which are exposed by top bloggers.
3. Adsense Profit Pump: In this Ebook you would come across many secrets, which would help you build good traffic for your site, which was compiled, by one of the top online SEO.
4. Tube Traffic: Hot New Marketing Tactic Revealed: How To Get Thousands (Or Even Millions) Of Visitors To Your Sites With Free Online Video Sites Such As YouTube and MySpace.
5. Search Engines Revealed: How You Can Finally Achieve Top Search Engine Rankings. Search Engine Optimization Strategies Revealed.
6. The Rich Jerk: Who the Hell is this "Rich Jerk"? I’m the real deal. Whether you like it or not, you want to be rich like me, otherwise you wouldn't be here. I'm sure you already know that there are thousands of "get rich quick" programs on the Internet today. You’ve probably even bought some of them yourself. Well, are you impressed with them? I’m not. Not even close. What proof do these losers have of their earnings? That they make a few thousand dollars a month? Big deal. I make millions. And my income is so automatic, it would make you sick. I’m the guy you see driving down the street in a Ferrari with the top down, and you think to yourself, "What an ass!" And you know what? You’re right. But so what? Do you really think I value your opinion? I’m a Rich Jerk, so I couldn’t care less. I’m not here to make friends. I’m here to show you EXACTLY how I make millions.
7. Bloggers Guide To Profits: You How To Shift Your Business Into 5th Gear With The Untapped Power Of Bogs And Harness The Power Of Blogging To Mass-Market Your Sales Message To Thousands Of Readers Who Build Your Sales Base From The Ground Up.
8. 345 Ready To Go Adsense Websites: A whopping collection of 345 Adsense ready web sites, complete with multiple articles for each web site; keywords, and each site is already optimized so you can start making Adsense income immediately! A complete plug and play system.

If you have interest on any of this EBOOKS, which I guarantee you great success because I know what it contains, only if your going to put it to work I assure you daily income would be Doubled each day.

Contact me: customersupport@makemoney4live.com
Tel: 07039361775
Chat with me on daily basis @ (emejik@yahoo.com)

NOTE: Do not contact me with my chat email address, as I would not respond to such email.

Thank you,
Re: Where Can I Get 48 Laws Of Power Ebook by croj(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2009
Hello friends. If any of you wants to have your e-book shown on a website for free, then contact me         I want e-books on export and import, business, marketing or anything related.
Re: Where Can I Get 48 Laws Of Power Ebook by gosifechris: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2013
you dont need do download or probably buy an ebook,i updated it with a detailed explanation here on nairaland link www.nairaland.com/1422237/48-laws-power-robert-greene

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get 48 Laws Of Power Ebook by GRACEWORDBOOKS: 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
In GRACEWORD BOOKS, April is special to us as we celebrate the birthday of the FOUNDERS/CEOs. Therefore the CEO E-BOOKS COLLECTION goes for *#1000* from April 7 - April 31. Avail yourself of this opportunity to celebrate with us.
CEO E-BOOKS COLLECTION. To get these 30 eBooks, Call/Text/Whatsapp Graceword Books on 08069764864, 07068288814.
1. 101 Amazing ways to say “I Love You” ---------Cucan Pemo
2. 100 Fastest-growing careers --------- Michael Farr
3. A Survival Guide for working with Bad Bosses ----- Gini Graham Scott
4. Blue Ocean Strategy ----- W. Chan Kim etal
5. Boards That Deliver ----- Ram Charan
6. How To Be Effective At Work ----- Arlene S. Hirsch
7. How To Succeed As A Lifestyle Entrepreneur ----- Gary Schine
8. Money Mastery ----- Alan M. Willams
9. Career Satisfaction from Within ------ Christopher R.E
10. Gurus on People Management ----- Sultan Kermally
11. How To Act Like A CEO ----- D.A. Benton
12. Speak Like A CEO ----- Suzanne Bates
13. Mind Tools: Essential Skills for an Excellent Career ----- James Manktelow
14. The Effective Executive ----- Peter F. Drucker
15. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People ----- Stephen R. Covey
16. What The Best CEOs Know ----- Jeffrey A. Krames
17. Your Successful Project Management Career ----- Ronald B. Cagle
18. Why CEO fail ---- Peter C. Cairo etal
19. Change your Mind, Change your Life
20. The DNA Relationships----- Dr. Gary Smalley
21. Getting started in Six Sigma
22. Golf and the Game of Leadership ----- Donald E. McHugh
23. Influence without Authority ----- Allan R. Cohen etal
24. As a Man Thinketh ----- James A. Allen
25. You can choose To Be Rich ----- Robert Kiyosaki
26. The Greatest Money-making Secret in History ----- Joe Vitale
27. Awaken The Giant Within ---- Anthony Robbins
28. Art of Motivation
29. My Big Idea ---- Rachel Bridge
30. How To Overcome Failure and Achieve Success ----- Napeleon Hill
Re: Where Can I Get 48 Laws Of Power Ebook by okafor200(m): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
This book is the best book of knowlegde, this makes you wiser and more powerfull.
if you want to reach the highest level in life you really will need this book,

full explanations of all the 48 laws of power,anyone who have gotten this knowledge wont remain poor again,
If anyone wants this 48 laws of power book,
i sell this for 1000 naira and it will be sent straight down to your email at once

do contact me on whatsapp 09060680788
Re: Where Can I Get 48 Laws Of Power Ebook by Ibroslank(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
07016381380 CALL ME

(1) (Reply)

Devil For A Husband / Write Your Life Story In 6 Words / Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.