Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,532 members, 7,830,574 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) (4350 Views)

Omotola Arrives Warri For The First Time (Photos) / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) / Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by NewsINigeria(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
[img]http://www..com/talk/photo.jpg?action=dlattach&topic=175161.0&attach=65802&image.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www..com/talk/?action=dlattach&topic=175161.0&attach=65803&image[/img]

Seven years after being named Esquire magazine's sexiest woman alive, Scarlett Johansson has earned the title for a second time.
Johansson, who also won in 2006, is the first woman to get the honor twice.
The acclaimed actress, whose films include Girl With A Pearl Earring and The Avengers, celebrated the accolade with a cover shoot for the popular glossy monthly.

For more latest news updates and gists visits http://www.newsinigeria..com
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by BarryX(m): 2:21am On Oct 08, 2013
Too thin --
Sexiness to me is of the Toolz, Jocelyn Dumas and Omotola variety .
Certainly not this !
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by ChiSun27(m): 4:39am On Oct 08, 2013
Where is the sexiness? Can't see any flesh...no presence...no man u...no barca and she's tagged as most sexy woman alive...she's not there yet.

For me...moderate big is what I call sexiness.
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by djeezy(m): 4:55am On Oct 08, 2013
grin
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by baggy4luv(m): 6:19am On Oct 08, 2013
No market @ll.sex no b only
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by Btruth: 6:20am On Oct 08, 2013
undecided
........If this is sexy, how do you describe Mama Gee then.

lol.
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 08, 2013
ChiSun27: Where is the sexiness? Can't see any flesh...no presence...no man u...no barca and she's tagged as most sexy woman alive...she's not there yet.

For me...moderate big is what I call sexiness.
Pls apply eye drops, you are certainly "blind"
These pics isn't doing justice to my girl! Try google
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2013
@Op, guy too much garri and ASUU strike has finally did it to you.
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2013
@Kaeyama, lass too much garri and ASUU strike has finally did it to you.
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2013
am sure there are some ppl out there that are more beautiful than her [color=]am sure there are some ppl out there that are more beautiful than her [/color]am sure there are some ppl out there that are more beautiful than her
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2013
@OP, pls compare with Blake Lively
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by ABEngine(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2013
sergio-zlatan:

Thats one, every day on various streets of Nigeria I see countless sexier ladies who may not have the media exposure but definintely are a lot hotter... Up Nigeria! Respect to every lady on our streets, cool but OP its high time we went indigenous
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by HezronLorraine(m): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2013
Sexy her own way.
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by Nomski0(f): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2013
Scarlette's boobs are definately one of the sexiest in Hollywood.winkwinkwink

Congrats girl......at least this is more acceptable than giving it to people like Miley Cyrus or Lindsay lohan.
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by AbuMikey(m): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2013

Linking up with google and wikipedia, I refuse to accept this angry

Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by demelza: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2013
sergio-zlatan:
Blake has had plastic surgery done, she is no natural beauty.
Congrats Scarlett [s]even though I cant see the usefulness of the award[/s]
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2013
Shes hot but not the sexiest woman alive though. Nobody beats Nicole Scherzinger. That woman is fire !!!
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by Nomski0(f): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2013
adaobi123: Shes hot but not the sexiest woman alive though. Nobody beats Nicole Scherzinger. That woman is fire !!!
Seriously?shocked
Even some pussycat dolls members are way hotter than she is.
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2013
Nomski0:
Seriously?shocked
Even some pussycat dolls members are way hotter than she is.

Have you seen her recently ??!
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by Nomski0(f): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2013
adaobi123:

Have you seen her recently ??!
What changed about her?
Her face? Did she grow thinner/fatter or did her bréasts increase/decrease?cheesycheesycheesy
Lol.
Ada, what do you consider sexy?
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2013
Nomski0:
What changed about her?
Her face? Did she grow thinner/fatter or did her bréasts increase/decrease?cheesycheesycheesy
Lol.
Ada, what do you consider sexy?

She hasn't changed. Just looks hotter. grin

What I consider as sexy ?

Females - you must have THE FACE. The face is a must. A good body. Whether curvy or non curvy. (I don't think being curvy alone is considered as sexy)
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by Nomski0(f): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2013
adaobi123:

Females - you must have THE FACE. The face is a must. A good body. Whether curvy or non curvy. (I don't think being curvy alone is considered as sexy)

The face+good body=sexy? We're on the same page. But I could name a dozen women who are far prettier than Nicole. She's hot, but not the hottest.grin Scarlette has the face+THE BODY...she's way hotter.
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by Qsscruz(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
You guys simply don't get it. The fact that she was named the sexiest woman alive doesn't necessarily mean that all women where taken into consideration. Just like a girl winning the most beautiful in Nigeria.. it doesn't mean that she's the most beautiful of all girls in Nigeria..
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
Qsscruz: You guys simply don't get it. The fact that she was named the sexiest woman alive doesn't necessarily mean that all women where taken into consideration. Just like a girl winning the most beautiful in Nigeria.. it doesn't mean that she's the most beautiful of all girls in Nigeria..
Simple logic!!!!

On a more serious note, Scarlett is a really sexy woman with amazing hourglass figure. the people calling her thin, are you guys freaking blind or just have bad taste?
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by BarryX(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
adaobi123:

Being Curvy is a major determinant of sexiness - which is the wow effect it creates when looked at by the males
Sexiness is when I drool, look and stare and still haven't had enough of it
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by BarryX(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
rokiatu:
Simple logic!!!!

On a more serious note, Scarlett is a really sexy woman with amazing hourglass figure. the people calling her thin, are you guys freaking blind or just have bad taste?
Neither are we freaking blind nor having bad taste.
We're probably talking from the African perspective of sexiness which is full figure in the right spots.
BTW. Why should our basis of sexiness be western?
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
rokiatu:
Simple logic!!!!

I know right ? Smh. There's always tonto dikeh grin the pictures don't do her justice.

BarryX: Being Curvy is a major determinant of sexiness - which is the wow effect it creates when looked at by the males
Sexiness is when I drool, look and stare and still haven't had enough of it

That's your view of sexiness. Not all males like big hips and huge bums you know. Some like the moderate/slimmer figure.
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by BarryX(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
Qsscruz: You guys simply don't get it. The fact that she was named the sexiest woman alive doesn't necessarily mean that all women where taken into consideration. Just like a girl winning the most beautiful in Nigeria.. it doesn't mean that she's the most beautiful of all girls in Nigeria..
I think the "sexiest alive description" erupts critical thinking unlike pageantry.
#My Take !
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by BarryX(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
adaobi123:

That's your view of sexiness. Not all males like big hips and huge bums you know. Some like the moderate/slimmer figure.
Eziokwu something Nne - lol
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by Fkforyou(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Did they consider Fergie of black eyed peas if no,then Scarllet deserves it,although she was a little bit fat in the "Avengers" unlike "The Island"...To me fergie is the sexiest followed by Kim K.
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by omar22(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nomski0:

The face+good body=sexy? We're on the same page. But I could name a dozen women who are far prettier than Nicole. She's hot, but not the hottest.grin Scarlette has the face+THE BODY...she's way hotter.

Scarlet is hot but Nicole Scherzinger is hotter am sorry
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by VirgoHillz: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
Why does the media always try to portray skinny women as being beautiful? As for me if it ain't curvy it ain't beautiful!! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria / Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans / When U Get Married To A Celebrity Branch Manager, Lol (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.