Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,985 members, 7,852,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) (4360 Views)

Omotola Arrives Warri For The First Time (Photos) / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) / Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by Ozwald: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
I think she is quite sexy.

She gives off this "come and save me, I am vulnerable but naughty" vibe.
Re: Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos) by Qsscruz(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
BarryX: I think the "sexiest alive description" erupts critical thinking unlike pageantry.
#My Take !
That still doesn't change the fact that they are synonymous in this context because both have to deal with specific number of people that are considered for the ''honour'' even though the
title bestowed on the winner doesn't denote that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol People Won't Stop Calling Me Reekado Banks→_→ / Rihanna Displays Curves In Sexy Black Lingerie / Congrats! Rihanna Finally Pregnant For Billionaire Hassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.