Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! (2084 Views)

Buhari Needs Tinubu More Than Tinubu Needs Him! - Abiola / Why Bola Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting Yesterday- Report / Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by donphilopus: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2013
talktimi: he was actually my candidate in 2011 and thats why i didnt vote.
hmm, so you mean you didn't vote for any Presidential Candidate in 2011?
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by talktimi(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2013
donphilopus: hmm, so you mean you didn't vote for any Presidential Candidate in 2011?
i didnt vote any presidential candidate
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by donphilopus: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2013
talktimi: i didnt vote any presidential candidate
ok
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by talktimi(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2013
donphilopus: hmm, so you mean you didn't vote for any Presidential Candidate in 2011?
bump
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by remarkD(m): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2013
lol that's his point exactly... if someone with a psychological problem calls you an Oloto or whatever... lipsrsealed undecided
donphilopus: who doesn't know Musiwa has a Psycological Problem?
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by Slizbeat(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2013
From Buhari.........now to Tinubu.

I wouldn't like to insult anyone but I must do as my mind tells me too.

Anyone saying Tinubu, Buhari, Fashola, e.t.c are the future is a very big FOOL. Continue calling another man Future while yourselves will be History.
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by donphilopus: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2013
remark D: lol that's his point exactly... if someone with a psychological problem calls you an Oloto or whatever... lipsrsealed undecided
have you not viewed some of his posts? He talks to himself most often
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by donphilopus: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
talktimi: bump
hmmmm
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by jmaine: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
Just another useless thread. . . . . .
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by naso2(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
Yes you are correct, he is the best man for the job. Please APC present Tinubu so that the election can be a W/O for bros J
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
musiwa1l: OLODO
even musiwa of all people call you olodo.

Oboy you need to visit a psychiatrist. Even Tinubu won't elect himself
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by donphilopus: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
barcanista: even musiwa of all people call you olodo.

Oboy you need to visit a psychiatrist. Even Tinubu won't elect himself
Musiwa can kindly visit the Source of the News and call them Olodo na, perhaps i believe Musiwa is a Yaba Left
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
talktimi: not for me o, but any president who wants to rule Nigeria must have a military background as far as im concerned thats the only reason i didnt vote Gej in 2011
and who won?

Anyway No Vacancy in Aso Rock?
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
talktimi: not for me o, but any president who wants to rule Nigeria must have a military background as far as im concerned thats the only reason i didnt vote Gej in 2011
and who won?

Anyway No Vacancy in Aso Rock come 2015 and beyond
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by theshadyexpress(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
Gbawe: @OP.

You are wasting your own time with a topic like this. This is the worst forum to try and make people discuss ideas. It would surprise some folks, if their thinking capacity is not totally eroded due to clannishness and bigotry, the number of leadership initiatives and ideas Tinubu pioneered now commonly deployed in administration today.

The historical and career truth of his life, for those who can shun sentiment to appreciate facts and reality, is that Tinubu is a solution provider while probably 90% of Nigerians leaders, to include our clueless President, are not. Simple as that. Tinubu has always been a man of ideas and he will always be that whatever anyone says. He would be more appreciated in a nation where citizens are politically sophisticated and ethnic discrimination and bias has not totally ravaged the thinking of many. In a Nation where citizens look at a man's history, his achievements and talent at delivering solutions it would be obvious Tinubu , by a long shot, is not the worst choice Nigeria can make considering OBJ, Yar Adua and GEJ became President of our Nation.

Like I said, this is not the forum to discuss ideas, as only few members are capable of doing such, so I fully expect threads like this to be filled with emotional and clannish folks who foam at the mouth against Tinubu yet support the ultra-mediocre GEJ whose history is the personification of ponderous and undistinguished leadership.
you are the worst advert of the product you're marketing

1 Like

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by donphilopus: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
barcanista: and who won?

Anyway No Vacancy in Aso Rock come 2015 and beyond
why do you believe there's no Vacancy in Aso Rock? I believe you because I know if GEJ is handing Over May 29th to the next APC President, there won't be Vacancy
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
donphilopus: Musiw can kindly visit the Source of the News and call them Olodo na, perhaps i'm think Musiwa is a Yaba Left
The original author, your source and you d OP need mental check
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by donphilopus: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
barcanista: The original author, your source and you d OP need mental check
ok, will you foot the Bill?
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
donphilopus: why do you believe there's no Vacancy in Aso Rock? I believe you because I know if GEJ is handing Over May 29th to the next APC President, there won't be Vacancy
bros who sell igbo(weed) give U?
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
ikwere militant: are u high, or just incredibly stupid
. Both.
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
donphilopus: ok, will you foot the Bill?
yes no wahala
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
PointB: Op,
I agree with you. Tinubu deserves to be President of the inmates in one of Nigeria maximum security prisons for crimes ranging from fraud, perjury, embezzlement, drug offence among others. His ideas and ingenuity in crime and criminality will immensely benefit inmates who are looking forward to life outside prison as successful criminals. A craft well mastered by one and only Ijogbon - Tinubu. Aye

All in favour say 'Aye'!

Future indeed!
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
[quote author=Lucasbalo][/quote] aye

1 Like

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by donphilopus: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
barcanista: bros who sell igbo(weed) give U?
you're the one nah
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by donphilopus: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
barcanista: yes no wahala
sorry the Author, source and the OP are not available, please try again Later
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by sweetonugbu: 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
owobokiri:
We will elect Zebrudaya before him
you are still correct.
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by ThinkSmarter: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
The internet never forgets
Are the Nay monikers still there?
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by owobokiri(m): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
sweetonugbu:
you are still correct.

Man, that was like ten years ago and we are still dealing with these characters.
Desperate politicians and their vaulting ambitions.

1 Like

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by sweetonugbu: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
owobokiri:

Man, that was like ten years ago and we are still dealing with these characters.
Desperate politicians and their vaulting ambitions.
yea you have being consistent.

2 Likes

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by asanausana91: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
I just wasted my time reading this rubbish.
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by Neckpresser101: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
Microphone licker is your future cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Tell me your are stupid without telling me your are stupif

1 Like

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! by owobokiri(m): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
sweetonugbu:
yea you have being consistent.
Thks a lot for that, bro..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Boko Haram Is Subterfuge To Kill The North / Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. / Dont Mess With A Nuclear Armed Russia-Putin Warns America, Nato

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.