Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. (2082 Views)

Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. by yorke1: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2014
Check today's(25/07/2014) THE GUARDIAN newspaper on page 73 and see G.O Adeboye alleged to have anointed Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola for second term in office. Is this real or a scam?

Re: Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. by yogun(f): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2014
I doubt if this is coming from G.O, cos he doesn't interfere in politics
Re: Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. by bloodykiller: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2014
pastors=money

well by my observation off nairaland (i dont use nairaland sentiments in my analysis) i don't see ogbeni loosing august 8th
pdp just miscalculated by making omisore the flag bearer i doubt the charisma of the man

so it wont be a miracle if ogbeni wins

my opinion though (i play politics of analysis)

come 2015 only death can stop Gej from winning by landside

1 Like

Re: Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. by yogun(f): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2014
I just went back to the page and saw that he was quoted to have made that statement..

Wow!!! What a strategy...
Re: Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. by FruityLass: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2014
As in ehn grin I just dey lafff grin
Re: Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. by Feedmemore(f): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2014
I thought they say don't interfere with politics? undecided
Re: Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2014
yogun: I doubt if this is coming from G.O, cos he doesn't interfere in politics
same thoughts, i hope it was well thought out by whoever placed the ad.

1 Like

Re: Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2014
yogun: I just went back to the page and saw that he was quoted to have made that statement..

Wow!!! What a strategy...
could backfire without authorisation.

1 Like

Re: Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. by yorke1: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2014
APC can go to any length in order to get votes from the people even if it means tarnishing someone image. I doubt Pastor Adeboye did this. APC is just being mischievous.
Re: Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. by mayorall(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2014
Thank you father. You see beyond the blinds who said Ogbeni is Islamising us in Osun state. Ogbeni had given us police and Soldiers via his O security for over 2 years now. We pay them nothing, we the church security only buy them Akara once in a blue moon on Sundays. The police Hilux on the left. that of soldiers on the right. Confirm this on Sundays and Wednesdays at Winners chapel, Ring road, Osogbo. Thank you.
Re: Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. by 1shortblackboy: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
where in that statement did it say he's anointing aregbesola for a second term. ya'll should read and comprehend
Re: Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. by merieam16(f): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
Me just passin by singin *Anointing fall on me let d power of the .......
Re: Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
bloodykiller: pastors=money
well by my observation off nairaland (i dont use nairaland sentiments in my analysis) i don't see ogbeni loosing august 8th
pdp just miscalculated by making omisore the flag bearer i doubt the charisma of the man
so it wont be a miracle if ogbeni wins
my opinion though (i play politics of analysis)
come 2015 only death can stop Gej from winning by landside

You're saying the truth for the very 1st time, so your hatred for APC didn't blind you from seeing Aregbesola's victory on the way.
Re: Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. by bloodykiller: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
Neyoor:

You're saying the truth for the very 1st time, so your hatred for APC didn't blind you from seeing Aregbesola's victory on the way.

i hate apc but i dont play sentimental politics (i play politics with facts and good analysis) thats why i won a friend of his #10,000 in ekiti gub election
Re: Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. by Decibel: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
bloodykiller:
i hate apc but i dont play sentimental politics (i play politics with facts and good analysis) thats why i won a friend of his #10,000 in ekiti gub election

Nice one bro! You're not like other die hard Pro PDP like firefire and victorciza.
You are not in Osun state now and according to your analysis you've realised Omisore is going to where in the coming poll.

I'm right here in Osun state and I can tell you virtually what's going on here, people are so much in support of Aregbesola but if we tell some PDP, they won't agree until they get disappointed by the election result.
Re: Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. by Firefire(m): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Neyoor:

Nice one bro! You're not like other die hard Pro PDP like firefire and victorciza.
You are not in Osun state now and according to your analysis you've realised Omisore is going to where in the coming poll.

I'm right here in Osun state and I can tell you virtually what's going on here, people are so much in support of Aregbesola but if we tell some PDP, they won't agree until they get disappointed by the election result.

Aregbesola is been deceived! Period.
Re: Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. by CoolKizzy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
I hope this doesn't backfire, the G.O may have made that statement years ago. merging it with a campaign advert to make it seem he is endorsing a candidate is a serious issue.
Re: Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. by Chaleeee: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
I doubt if anybody will vote for aregebesola with this state of state secondary schools in Osun State. The pictures speak for themselves...

Re: Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Even if you put a goat to compete against Omisore...the goat will win resoundingly.....

Omisore reputation as having a hand in the death of Chief Bola Ige is a dent oh his political aspiration forever...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter From An Officer Of The Nigerian Military / I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua / Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.