Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? (75750 Views)

We Boys Also Know How To Fake It (photo) / MTN Logo On A Lady's Finger-Nails / What Are Your Thoughts On Fake Nails/acrylic Nails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
Chei! ID bit me to dis. I have being compiling pics of my nails,hoping to create a thread for nail lovers.

ID ur nail is nice! I love them all.

1 Like

Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by mysticgal(f): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
i love nails but better natural,this moi's

5 Likes

Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
chidyhels: Chei! ID bit me to dis. I have being compiling pics of my nails,hoping to create a thread for nail lovers.

ID ur nail is nice! I love them all.
Thanks mami! Oya post urs nau... cheesy
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
mysticgal: i love nails but better natural,this moi's
Awwww... grin grin
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Rejoice5000(f): 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
No! cos its another unseen dirtyness. u cannot wash ur private clean with this nails, u cannot cook a clean food with this kind of nails, if ur are the type that like swallow after washing ur hands there's unseen germs inside this long nails.

1 Like

Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by chineloSA(f): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
Rejoice5000: No! cos its another unseen dirtyness. u cannot wash ur private clean with this nails, u cannot cook a clean food with this kind of nails, if ur are the type that like swallow after washing ur hands there's unseen germs inside this long nails.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Wonder how you wash that private??

I use latex gloves when chopping and preparing food. In fact I dont eat if I see someone massaging my food when preparing it.

Not all germs are bad for you, some are good for your immune system. Short nails have germs too. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by smartg(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
But all this things are irritating.
I cannot allow a woman cook for me with all those paints in her hands, never even if its my mother.
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by veave(f): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
OMG!!! I came in late... 'crying'.

BTW... i will do some ov em nails here... maybe i shud post mine... i like em all I.D.
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Konnektions146(m): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hi Stranger
fine jerky pie
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nice nails.I'm not a fake nail kinda lady.
But idowu,I must say I'm greatly tempted.wow they look fabulous.

Nice. Nice
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
Atmosfear: [size=16pt][/size]

Fake Lifers!!!!

This is all you spend guys money on!!!

Liabilities!!
who's this one? Are you saying she can't pay for her nails?

So many silly people on this nl self.
Someone you're calling fake is probably more real than you are.

You don go fall maga For one chick like that.

Come here dey abuse who you no know.
Go find your money where you keep am
Stingo.
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by ALISMILE(m): 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
chineloSA:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Wonder how you wash that private??

I use latex gloves when chopping and preparing food. In fact I dont eat if I see someone massaging my food when preparing it.

Not all germs are bad for you, some are good for your immune system. Short nails have germs too. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Please tell me how u wash ur private wit d long nails.am waitin
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by chineloSA(f): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
ALISMILE: Please tell me how u wash ur private wit d long nails.am waitin

That require demonstration dude shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

But I don't wash mine like I am washing some pigs skin. Delicate part. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Every two weeks I use a medicated douche. That's why I don't understand how she does her cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by ALISMILE(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
lorretta u: Nice nails.I'm not a fake nail kinda lady.
But idowu,I must say I'm greatly tempted.wow they look fabulous.

Nice. Nice
How in heaven's sake is such a fake shit beautifu. U girls alws cus ur own prob in life then u wanna blame d guy 4 not appreciatin ur effort to luk fine. Each time i see this nails i feel like trowin up. Its outrite dirt. U cant wash ur private part well wit it, u contaminate any food u touch.its disgustin please.makes u look like a witchcraft. All those wild hair and those stuff u put in ur eye lashes destroy d God given beauty.
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by chineloSA(f): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
ALISMILE: How in heaven's sake is such a fake shit beautifu. U girls alws cus ur own prob in life then u wanna blame d guy 4 not appreciatin ur effort to luk fine. Each time i see this nails i feel like trowin up. Its outrite dirt. U cant wash ur private part well wit it, u contaminate any food u touch.its disgustin please.makes u look like a witchcraft. All those wild hair and those stuff u put in ur eye lashes destroy d God given beauty.

Must you atttack us Abeg, we love them na. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You will be suprised, we do laundry, clean, wash babies, wash toilets etc. But I use gloves,to minimize dirt. I never touch without gloves

You can always use a brush to thoroughly clean all the dirt. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by ALISMILE(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
chineloSA:

That require demonstration dude shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

But I don't wash mine like I am washing some pigs skin. Delicate part. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Every two weeks I use a medicated douche. That's why I don't understand how she does her cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Let me tell u a beta way of doin it than that medicated douche stuff.Although am a guy but i understand these tins. The best soap for that area is an ordinary toilet soap,rub ur hand wit d soap and wash d surface area, then insert one of fingers and roll it inside. Then pure in enough water and flush out. Wen u re tru it will be as fresh and as cul as an ice cream. Try it baby.
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by chineloSA(f): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
ALISMILE: Let me tell u a beta way of doin it than that medicated douche stuff.Although am a guy but i understand these tins. The best soap for that area is an ordinary toilet soap,rub ur hand wit d soap and wash d surface area, then insert one of fingers and roll it inside. Then pure in enough water and flush out. Wen u re tru it will be as fresh and as cul as an ice cream. Try it baby.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eeeeeeew, no ways. Toilet Soap causes, vaginal candida, its also not ph balanced. Some soaps are even harsh for a mere skin. So no ways in hell am I gonna do that.
Just water from the tap is also not good ( can have too much chlorine ),and still has plenty bacteria after going through old pipes before it gets to your house, better distilled water. So Betadine douche works for me. No nail action. grin grin grin grin

I love that part of my body, I take very good care of it. grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by ALISMILE(m): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
chineloSA:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eeeeeeew, no ways. Toilet Soap causes, vaginal candida, its also not ph balanced. Some soaps are even harsh for a mere skin. So no ways in hell am I gonna do that.
Just water from the tap is also not good ( can have too much chlorine ),and still has plenty bacteria after going through old pipes before it gets to your house, better distilled water. So Betadine douche works for me. No nail action. grin grin grin grin

I love that part of my body, I take very good care of it. grin grin grin grin
Wen i said toilet soap i mean mild soap like lux,am sure dettol soap is cool too. My understandin of d woman area is that too many foreign substances alter the PH of that area,breakin down its natural anti bodies meant to protect it, makin it suceptible and vulnerable to attack. Well,am sure i ll like to knw sombdy like u. 08037784031 flash and i ll call.
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by valerie25(f): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
I love these nails n I wl surely try 1 out some time
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
ALISMILE: How in heaven's sake is such a fake shit beautifu. U girls alws cus ur own prob in life then u wanna blame d guy 4 not appreciatin ur effort to luk fine. Each time i see this nails i feel like trowin up. Its outrite dirt. U cant wash ur private part well wit it, u contaminate any food u touch.its disgustin please.makes u look like a witchcraft. All those wild hair and those stuff u put in ur eye lashes destroy d God given beauty.
what exactly do you know about private part washing in women?

Or you like to talk?
As for cooking and cleaning,a dirty person is a dirty person.nails or not .
I don't really fix nails not because of the reasons you gave above.but because I'd rather not bother myself.
when I do,I always take perfect care of them.perfect care.

Short mails harbor pathogens too.
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
ALISMILE: Let me tell u a beta way of doin it than that medicated douche stuff.Although am a guy but i understand these tins. The best soap for that area is an ordinary toilet soap,rub ur hand wit d soap and wash d surface area, then insert one of fingers and roll it inside. Then pure in enough water and flush out. Wen u re tru it will be as fresh and as cul as an ice cream. Try it baby.
Mr private part expert. Inserting the fingers into the vag is a very nice way of introducing pathogens into the body.the vag has a very nice nature programmed system of self cleansing.them the occasional mild douche (occasional and very very mild)
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by ALISMILE(m): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
lorretta u: Mr private part expert. Inserting the fingers into the vag is a very nice way of introducing pathogens into the body.the vag has a very nice nature programmed system of self cleansing.them the occasional mild douche (occasional and very very mild)
Common girl u talk too much about partogens. But U 4get that wen u wash dat finger well u rid it off pathogens. So u mean u dont wash that vag until u douche it. That aint fair baby.
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by GentleMimi: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
Stånd: And people will log on to NL to see this on the FP...When better topics are relegated to the background....Naira land is indeed a virtual Nigeria...Where you get favours simply for knowing the people in power.
hmmmmmmm,na true u talk ooo.But d'nt be surprised to recieve hateful comments.Too many kids on NL this days
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
Abeg, with all this long pointed nails I am seeing on this thread, how una dey take wash una bombom?

1 Like

Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by LadyH(f): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
cute... tempting... noooo!!! i wont fix no mre, never!! *runs off*

1 Like

Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Emejnr(m): 2:24am On Oct 26, 2013
[b][/b][i][/i][i][/i]rubbish
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 26, 2013
Mine arent fake though cheesy
And yes, i wash and cook everyday tongue

They go short wen mum shouts too much, but with no one to shout i leave them long cos thats the way i like it.

1 Like

Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by chineloSA(f): 5:20am On Oct 26, 2013
ALISMILE: Common girl u talk too much about partogens. But U 4get that wen u wash dat finger well u rid it off pathogens. So u mean u dont wash that vag until u douche it. That aint fair baby.

We have a " VIGINADONTIST" in the house grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What we all forget is that vajayjay is one of the cleanest places in a womans body, which natuarally cleans itself on a daily basis through ( shedding of the skin and also monthly periods ) without any unnatural intervention. We just douche and finger scrub as woman because we get paranoid,thats all.

If the vayjay was not so clean, a foetus ( ALISMILE ) was never gonna survive until birth. Foetus is very delicate. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I bet you wash your girls, vayjay. Just that you do it incorrectly. grin grin grin
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by chineloSA(f): 5:21am On Oct 26, 2013
chidyhels: Mine arent fake though cheesy

They go short wen mum shouts too much, but with no one to shout i leave them long cos thats the way i like it.

Back to the topic..

You have nice, natural nails, hey. I like wink wink wink
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 26, 2013
chineloSA:

Back to the topic..

You have nice, natural nails, hey. I like wink wink wink
Thank u.
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by GentleMimi: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2013
chidyhels: Mine arent fake though cheesy

if these are natural,what can i say......they're lovely! I'm not into artificial nails.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos / Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. / Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.