Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Glo’s Blackberry 10 Mid And Max Plans- Any Confirmations? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo’s Blackberry 10 Mid And Max Plans- Any Confirmations? (1292 Views)

Glo Blackberry Subscription(daily) / Glo Blackberry 10 Data Plans? / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo’s Blackberry 10 Mid And Max Plans- Any Confirmations? by muchluv(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
I came across this on a site and I wonder how true it is.... if the data is this much and can be shared as they claim, why isn't it all over this section in nairaland... I need feedback from someone who has tried it b4 I use it on bb10 or android

The write up......

Glo’s BlackBerry 10 Mid and Max Plans: Of all the dedicated BlackBerry 10 plans offered in these parts, Glo offers the best Naira to Gigabyte values and as a bonus, they allow you tether your plan from your device to your other devices.

Plan. Cost Data Cap. Activation code
BB10Max. N3000. 3GB. MaxMonth to 777
BB10Mid. N1400. 2GB. MidMonth to 777
Re: Glo’s Blackberry 10 Mid And Max Plans- Any Confirmations? by cupid4ig(m): 12:14am On Oct 08, 2013
muchluv: I came across this on a site and I wonder how true it is.... if the data is this much and can be shared as they claim, why isn't it all over this section in nairaland... I need feedback from someone who has tried it b4 I use it on bb10 or android

The write up......

Glo’s BlackBerry 10 Mid and Max Plans: Of all the dedicated BlackBerry 10 plans offered in these parts, Glo offers the best Naira to Gigabyte values and as a bonus, they allow you tether your plan from your device to your other devices.

Plan. Cost Data Cap. Activation code
BB10Max. N3000. 3GB. MaxMonth to 777
BB10Mid. N1400. 2GB. MidMonth to 777
yes it is true

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Is Dead Totally / Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry: What Is The Difference? / Has Anyone Notice The Slow Speed Of MTN On SME?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.