Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive (19356 Views)

Nollywood Actresses Get Buried Alive In New Movie Scene (Photos) / Pa Ogungbe Is Dead, Veteran Nollywood Actor ! / Mirror Boy Rakes In Over N12m In One Week (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by Toosure70: 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
God of Baba abiye has done more this . im a living testimony. Try Baba God. Power of the old still exist.

Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by Boll2010: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
^^
What were u tinkn b4 postn dis.......are u for real.......or u edit am.........naija is the best place to v fun with a crazy way
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by abdulkodir: 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
By d Grace of GOD u will b OK.
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by pius4luv(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
i prayed God would heal you ijn,Amen
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by Jensenelizz(m): 12:23am On Oct 09, 2013
PurestBoy:

I use the same and I bought mine brand new at 51K from Nokia shop at Mokola Ibadan and it has 12months warranty. That is what you get when you don't buy phone from the right shop.
my brother my own too get 12month guaranty/waranty bt me dey talk of dat portable on the go charger wey u fit use charge witout pluggin to any output....ur own carry am come
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by nikdam: 1:29am On Oct 09, 2013
God almighty will heal you IJN
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by oaroloye(m): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
As soon as a Disease brings in big money to the Medical Establishment, it becomes unreasonable to expect them to cure it.

There is no Hippocritic Oath (sic) in Nigeria, because we are not Greeks.
Our Doctors do not intend to collect their rewards in Heaven, because they are not going there.
(I-I mean- they're not going RIGHT NOW! Uh... what did you THINK I meant)

The cure for about 95% of Ailments and Diseases is to FAST.

Parasites generally depend upon an excess of food substances saturating the body.
Any Medical Scientist knows this, but have generally been specially brainwashed never to think in that direction.
Those who stumble upon the truth are gagged by being threatened with the summary removal of their licenses.

A person no longer feels hungry after 72 hours without eating, because the body shuts down the production of Gastric Juice.
A recurrent objection when I have tried to teach fasting has been: "What about people with ulcers? Without food, ulcers will kill them!"

Ulcers are sores on the stomach wall where harmful Bacteria got through the protective barrier of harmless Bacteria, and started growing there.

Western Medicine teaches that we must preserve the lives of those Germs at all costs, by feeding them everything they need!

They put SUGAR, in COUGH MIXTURE! They inject you with Antibiotics only after they have made you eat the nutrients the germs NEED in order to RESIST the Antibiotics.

I call this INSANITY!!!

A person of normal weight has enough body fat to live comfortably for five weeks.
Actually, they can live for forty days without needing food- the first week is NOT comfortable.

People complain of addiction to Narcotics and Behavioral Patterns.
Three days without food depletes the Carbohydrate stored in the Liver and Muscles.
All addictions evaporate with food hunger. There seems to be a connection.

Western Medicine will take your money for months into years, to treat your narcotics addictions.
"Methodone," to treat Heroin Addiction. Nicotine Patches, and Chewing Gum, to "help" you give up cigarettes.

That is all rubbish! All that you NEED is to STOP STUFFING YOUR FACE FOR THREE DAYS.

Actually, lasting results begin as from ten days of Fasting.

The Secret of poor health is that toxic substances bond to the body fat, and cannot be flushed out of the body by drinking water alone.

Saunas and Steam baths have some beneficial effect, because the heat forces the body fat to give up some of its toxic load to the bloodstream, for excretion through the sweat and urine.

However, Fasting makes those formidable treatments look like a joke!

The first week, the loss of the primary food supply, and the flooding of the body with the toxic side-effects of fat metabolism will make you feel simply horrible. This should be considered as "Weakness leaving the Body." It would be very difficult for you to get to feel these sorts of pains and nausea ever again.

Through the seventh to fourteenth days, one's strength builds back to normal or stronger. You feel better than you have ever felt in years.

The Secret that makes this possible is that you drink two litres of water every day- preferably not all at one sitting.
This enables the excretion of all of the toxins released by the Fast. Without it, your kidneys will fail by the seventh day.

Some very wicked people tell Christians that they cannot drink any water while Fasting, or else God will not recognize the Fast.

Anyone who follows people who just pull imaginary Commandments out of their pants, deserves exactly what they get.

Other wicked people say that God will not reward people who tell others about how long they Fasted.

What if you don't CARE about God rewarding you?

The Bible says that Jesus fasted for forty days and forty nights, and afterwards he was an hungred.

If he had not been drinking his fill of water during the Fast, The Bible would have reported that he was "athirsted."
He was not, he was only hungry. the implication was that he was not hungry during the fast.

No one knew that, before a 19th Century Medical Doctor named Tanner realized this, and tried it out himself.

As much as 50% of the bloodstream is devoted to digesting heavy meals.

When we fast, the Alimentary canal goes into hibernation. The unneeded blood supply becomes elsewise deployed, maintaining, cleansing, and healing the body, as it could not do, when we were eating every day.

This way, supposedly "incurable" and "chronic" diseases and ailments get cured.

Including Cancer. The body converts the Cancer into food, if it refuses to be cured.
Western Medical Authorities do not want the public to know that they know all about this.

The loss of revenue from their 3% successful treatments will be as nothing to the TSUNAMI of Wrongful Death Lawsuits that will ensue, if it emerges that THEY KNEW Fasting 40 days would cure their patients, but instead, they made them undergo months upon months of Cancer treatments, until 97% of them died.

The most difficult part of the Fast is its termination.

One should not fast to their limit the first time, but should familiarize themselves with the procedure with shorter fasts.

A person has to take diluted-down Citrus juice, then full strength juices, NO MILK, watery vegetable soups, and soft-boiled vegetables over WEEKS, in order to revive the Alimentary Canal, and rebuild the protective internal Bacterial Culture.

As such, one must embark on this technique only when one has thoroughly studied the studied the experiences of people who have done this themselves (as opposed to those who theorize about what they THINK will happen). If you have loved ones who are in need of Fasting, while you don't, DO NOT TELL THEM TO FAST, WHILE YOU CONTINUE STUFFING YOUR FACE! YOU Fast first! So they can know beforehand, that this information is correct!

It is very sad that even rich and powerful people, who are supposedly beloved by millions, such as Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Steve Jobs, Bob Guccione, Stephen Hawking, and so others, did not have, among the millions of people who worshipped them, ONE person who could tell them about Fasting!

Indian Films / Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? / Season Films: