Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Make Money Building The Inverter - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Make Money Building The Inverter (980 Views)

You Can Earn Money Building Fueless Generator For People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Building The Inverter by tunnypop(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2008
Do you have any problem with your inverter that makes you feal fed up? Are you looking for an instructor on inverter? or are you interested in purchasing an inverter? Good just contact me on 08081838949, or through my email tunnypop003@yahoo.co.uk.

Also i will be holding a seninar on inverter very soon. Dates and locations will will be disclosed too.

Thanks.
Re: Make Money Building The Inverter by abujabooks(f): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2008
@Tunnypop,

office details please.
Re: Make Money Building The Inverter by cooldudeng(m): 7:12am On Jul 03, 2008
i am very much interested and here is my info exployta_1@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money Building The Inverter by tunnypop(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2008
@ AbujaBooks

22B , myke ojo street,
isheri osun- ikotun,
lagos
Re: Make Money Building The Inverter by tunnypop(m): 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2008
Hi coolduddeng, thanks for your response, i need to get you right.
Do you want to learn to design and produce the inverter yourself or you just want to know how it works? It would be of favour to me, if i get you right.

Thanks once again.
Re: Make Money Building The Inverter by cooldudeng(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2008
i want to learn how to design and produce. holla back
Re: Make Money Building The Inverter by mecussey(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2008
if you pay, I will teach you and do the first practical together, currently I am looking for a shop for that but not ready yet. If you have a shop, I can invest with you; Imagine the possibilty of getting a 500VA inverter for just 10k with a powerful 60amps battery charger. I use one in my house, constructed and initiated by me, immitated by some and enjoyed by all. 1kw for 18k, and 2kw for 30k
Re: Make Money Building The Inverter by tunnypop(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2008
hi i have been so busy all this while. Thanks for your reply, you can call me for arrangement on how you woild learn the inverter. Do not be deceived making the inverter will require you time and commitment. I2m going to start from scratch and make everything simple; i may even start from electronics itself. Make sure you call me on 08081838948.

It is one thing to get an inverter of 500VA @ N 10, 000 as said by that guy, its another thing to enjoy it, and its another thing to know the features on it, some people design an inverter without any protection and you know what that mean. For example, if you overload the inverter, there is a protection gadget in every professional inverter that detects, warns the user, and then shut down the inverter. That is just one of the protections on my inverter. Anyway call me and we shall discuss better. Thanks once more.
Re: Make Money Building The Inverter by cooldudeng(m): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2008
@tunnypop. I would say the inverter am using currently as that feauture too but the only con is you dont get to you the battery level. You can tell if it's fully charged or if it's almost drained. So does your have this feature. Anyway am still interest, so how much am i looking at for the cost of training and all that
Re: Make Money Building The Inverter by tunnypop(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2008
@cooldudeng
Hell, don'tmind me hav been busy. Yes i saw your reply, let me tell you inverter is a complex subject, but simple if attentive. partaining to the issue of battery indicator, my inverter has all the features. The name is called battery level indicator, even more like Charger cut, whic cuts off the charger when your battery gets full to avoid overcharging and to protect the battery from getting damaged ontime. Presently, i am running some inverter seminar, @ benin and enugu and i still want to move to other places before going back to lagos; actually i'll hold seminar in lagos too. But before i charge you, please tell me your location and call me to my number tomorrow on 08081838949 or 08023472542. I'll be expecting your call. The second number is my friend's just tell him you want to speak with me. I used to be busy thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Curve2 Or Javelin Needed Asap In Warri / Charging Battery With Solar Panel / Sealed\tear Rubber IPAD2 64gb WIFI Only........95k Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.