Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight (903 Views)

See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight / This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) / Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
Assuming your pastor or your imam tell you to go to you beloved one graveyard in a cemetry to pray for him or her at midnight alone. Will you go? Front page pls. Just wanna hear peoples opinion.
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
yes i can, but y wud my pastor want me 2 go alone?
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
Bleble-swag:
yes i can, but y wud my pastor want me 2 go alone?
The pastor know best.
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
oluface: The pastor know best.
then i wil it 2 him dat am nt afraid, dat i fear, even i walk in evil ground, graveyard, cemetary or so, i am nt afraid
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Tuntheycr7: 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
OP did your pastor asked u 2 go n pray 4 cementary? Jux tel me d truth
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tuntheycr7: OP did your pastor asked u 2 go n pray 4 cementary? Jux tel me d truth
Nope. Am a muslim and no one can order me to do that sh1t because i am sure that i will die at the entrance of the ceme, because i will be thinking about evil and if i can any sound frm any where. Na die.
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by overdrive(m): 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Depends on how many bags of gmg of £ that is involved.

1 Like

Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
overdrive: Depends on how many bags of gmg of £ that is involved.
OLEEEE. Lol.
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Ajibel(m): 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
I cant even go during the day sef...embarassed
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by AbuMikey(m): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nonsense thread,with a baseless question without no positive effect! angry

Now Playing 48 = Endia

Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Slyder(m): 1:41am On Oct 08, 2013
When am not MAD.
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Mynd44: 4:37am On Oct 08, 2013
While I have no issues with going to a cemetery at night, I don't see why a pastor will ask me to go pray there. Isn't God supposed to be omnipresent?
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Gboliwe: 4:50am On Oct 08, 2013
oluface: Assuming your pastor or your imam tell you to go to you beloved one graveyard in a cemetry to pray for him or her at midnight alone. Will you go? Front page pls. Just wanna hear peoples opinion.
Leave the pastors alone in your fantasies angry
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 08, 2013
Abu Mikey: Nonsense thread,with a baseless question without no positive effect! angry

Now Playing 48 = Endia

You get problem ooo. When u knw say na nonsense thread, you should have open it in the first place because am very sure u saw the Heading. U should have ignore it. Can you now see that u r the one doing nonsense thing here?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2013
I can't even go during the day not to talk of midnight. I don die sef before I reach cemetry gate.
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Kaycee7(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2013
Wetin I dey find for cemetery? Abi churches don finish.
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by vcvibes(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2013
Kaycee7: Wetin I dey find for cemetery? Abi churches don finish.
ah wonder oo. People sef
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by vcvibes(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2013
Abu Mikey: Nonsense thread,with a baseless question without no positive effect! angry

Now Playing 48 = Endia

then why did u have to open the thread? Ah guess d abu monkey had 2 exercise his hands
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Emmyk(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
With 3- 5 strong and sharp rechargeable lamps/torch lights. I'll go. cheesy
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by HezronLorraine(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
I have no problem with going there alone at night,but what would prompt my pastor to ask me to go there alone at night.
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I have no problem with going there alone at night,but what would prompt my pastor to ask me to go there alone at night.
probably he might have seen a vision.
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Mynd44: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
oluface: probably he might have seen a vision.
After smoking weed right?
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Why should I listen to a pastor?

But for me, I would love to smiley
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
Yeah, let's go smiley

... but no inclination to take the guidance of pastors who would tell anyone to do such a thing angry
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
After smoking weed right?
Ofunny sha. Oo ni pami
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Mynd44: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
oluface: Ofunny sha. Oo ni pami
What else will make the pastor say that kind of crap?
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
Yeahs, OP, I go there every freaking night to jèrk off.
Re: Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 09, 2013
Hell no angry Im too scared

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Tattoo You Are A Danfo / Woman Killed And Man Loses Legs After Train Hits Them During Sex On The Tracks / What Is US DRONE Doing In IBADAN???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.