Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Campaign For An Evening With Eva - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Campaign For An Evening With Eva (532 Views)

Hilarious Pictures / An Evening Service With OBJ,GEJ, BUHARI, SOLUDO, TINUBU, FASHOLA Etc / Malala Yousafzai To Visit Nigeria To Campaign For Chibok Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Campaign For An Evening With Eva by adisa204(m): 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
As an addict already to this wonderful story by my brother from another mother Kay.I hereby start my campaign for this piece.i urge you all to please vote this story by kayemjay(An evening with Eva)for this category in the ongoing literature awards.It has b eing nominated for best story in this genres(ACTION,CRIME and THRILLER)and if you have not read the story you can do so by clicking on this link.1ยค An Evening With Eva
https://www.nairaland.com/1409445/
evening-eva
By kayemjay.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Mercy Johnson Finally Loses Baby Weight, Looks Greats / Ksu Gist / Where To Buy You Christmas Decorations In Nigeria!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.