Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

An Evening Service With OBJ,GEJ, BUHARI, SOLUDO, TINUBU, FASHOLA Etc - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Evening Service With OBJ,GEJ, BUHARI, SOLUDO, TINUBU, FASHOLA Etc (1530 Views)

You Can’t Ignore Biafra , Soludo Tells Buhari, Calls For Kanu’s Release / APC Reveals How Obj, GEJ And Yaradua Aided Recession / Adorable Photos Of 2 Young Boys Dressed Up As GEJ & Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Evening Service With OBJ,GEJ, BUHARI, SOLUDO, TINUBU, FASHOLA Etc by Eberex(m): 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
EVENING SERVICE

Our first reading for this service is taken from the book of Saint Charles Soludo, Chapter 4:19

19 A: But whereunto shall I liken this generation? It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows, and saying: “We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not wept.”

19 B: For OBJ came neither building roads, railways, bridges, airports, schools, dams, gas pipelines, and other infrastructure, nor did he rehabilitate the ones he met; rather did he pay off the national debt and build up the foreign reserves. And ye denied him a third term for his efforts.

19 C: Then GEJ is come, building roads, railways, bridges, airports, schools, dams, gas pipelines, and all other infrastructure. And ye say, Behold a depleter of foreign reserves and a friend of foreign investors!

Not being in the mood for long sermon, let me just give you these quotes to chew on:

1. I will stabilize the price of oil ~ Buhari

2. We know the real Boko Haram and are in touch with them ~ Lai Mohammed

3. You don't need to go to school to be Nigerian President ~ Tinubu

4. 'Agbaje is old @52 but Buhari is young @73 (official age) ~ Fashola SAN

5. '..... my VP, frofessor OSHINBANDE....' ~ Alhaji MmuoHaMmadu eBuhariA (Alhaji cos he's about loosing the fraudulent general attached to his name soon)

Now, offering time. Please come dancing. Choose your dance steps from the RECOMMENDED ones in the accompanying picture.

Please, don't forget to pay for parish building funds!

Re: An Evening Service With OBJ,GEJ, BUHARI, SOLUDO, TINUBU, FASHOLA Etc by Eberex(m): 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

NASA Confirms Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Complete Darkness In Nov. 2015 / Download 2baba - Coded Tinz [official Video] Ft. Phyno, Chief Obi / Never Give Up On Your Dreams. This Picture Really Motivated Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.