Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 (41451 Views)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup - (0 - 2) On 29th October 2013 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 / Sunderland Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 5th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by homesteady(m): 9:49am On Oct 10, 2013
Adufaye: all leagues can boast of world classic players,and bside french league can boast of havin d world most dangerous strike force,likes of ibrahmovic,pastore,falcao,cavani etc,epl also hv d best defenders same with germans,spain hv nutin to boast of,only players frm R.madrid,A.madrid n barca.........even a coach came out to say its a boring league

please have you heard something like FIFA best 11? Please tell me the players that made the list! undecided

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Adufaye(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Spanish got nothing to boast of except playesrs from Barca,Madrid and Athletico abi?

What about Bilbao flogging then Champions of England Home and Away? undecided

lol,so that one na prove say la liga strong pass EPL!

Wat abt swansea wey flog Valencia dis season
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Adufaye(m): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
homesteady:

please have you heard something like FIFA best 11? Please tell me the players that made the list! undecided
yea, and all of them are from TWO teams in a league of 20 or so ......... the most boring league in the world. the EPL is probably the best quality and most competitive overall BY FAR.

How can Marcelo and Alves be chosen,
when Cole and Lahm were so outstanding in 2012?
Kompany and hummels was far better than pique in 2012
Pirlo or Schweinsteiger should have be iin the list.
Like wise Ribery,Robben,and Van persie!

if you studied the title winners of la liga for
the last 30 years, there have only been 3 other clubs
who have won the title aside from Barca or Real
Madrid - do u think such league is competitive??
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by homesteady(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
Adufaye: yea, and all of them are from TWO teams in a league of 20 or so ......... the most boring league in the world. the EPL is probably the best quality and most competitive overall BY FAR.

LOL! So why did even 1 of them not come out From the most interesting and competitive league in the world? undecided Maybe there is something wrong with the players!
If ribery, robben and v.persie are supposed to be in that list, who would they have replaced?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Nomski0(f): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
Adufaye: yea, and all of them are from TWO teams in a league of 20 or so ......... the most boring league in the world. the EPL is probably the best quality and most competitive overall BY FAR.

grin grin EPL is more competitive. It keeps you at the edge of your seats because you cant be too sure about the results.cheesy
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Adufaye(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
homesteady:

LOL! So why did even 1 of them not come out From the most interesting and competitive league in the world? undecided Maybe there is something wrong with the players!
If ribery, robben and v.persie are supposed to be in that list, who would they have replaced?
well Ribery would have replace Xabi,and Van persie-Falcao! Robben got no place,Ronaldo and Messi are far better than him!

I'm not only talking of d EPL,Germans and Italians were left out! Neuer,Pirlo,Hummels,Lahm,etc that's cheating
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by homesteady(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
Adufaye: well Ribery would have replace Xabi,and Van persie-Falcao! Robben got no place,Ronaldo and Messi are far better than him!

I'm not only talking of d EPL,Germans and Italians were left out! Neuer,Pirlo,Hummels,Lahm,etc that's cheating

Is ribery not an attacker? So why should he replace Xabi? Besides what did ribery do last year? Xabi won la liga and Euro 2012!
V. Persie should replace Falcao?? You must be joking!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
Adufaye: well Ribery would have replace Xabi,and Van persie-Falcao! Robben got no place,Ronaldo and Messi are far better than him!

bros chilexx..

Wether compititive or not...laliga..is a league to watch..though epl is great bt d budesliga..do not catch my attention..

By d way..derz no way v.p would av replaced Falcao..he(falcao) really was xo superb then..
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Adufaye(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nomski0:
grin grin EPL is more competitive. It keeps you at the edge of your seats because you cant be too sure about the results.cheesy
yeah lol,your head is there
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Adufaye(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
kizmartino:

bros chilexx..

Wether compititive or not...laliga..is a league to watch..though epl is great bt d budesliga..do not catch my attention..

By d way..derz no way v.p would av replaced Falcao..he(falcao) really was xo superb then..
ok but VP is better now,let's wait and see what FIFA will do dis time
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by nipeks001(m): 2:49am On Oct 11, 2013
Ronaldo,poor dude messi's gonna score hatrick and outclass him again. cool
To all gaynaldo fans,receive my humble blessings:may you never be a Ronaldo in a messi's generatiion grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by nipeks001(m): 2:51am On Oct 11, 2013
and btw,epl is the most interesting league but definitely not the one with the most quality,la liga and bundesliga comes before epl.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Adufaye(m): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2013
nipeks001: Ronaldo,poor dude messi's gonna score hatrick and outclass him again. cool
To all gaynaldo fans,receive my humble blessings:may you never be a Ronaldo in a messi's generatiion grin
well let's wait till den
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
Team Atlético Madrid. grin

I just need a draw from this match so that Atlético can now move two points clear of Barcelona, and 7 points clear of Real Madrid. grin

Somebody said La Liga is a two-horse race, right?
Sorry, folks, it's now a three-horse race. grin

Diego Costa for Pichichi award! grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
Austeenx: Team Atlético Madrid. grin

I just need a draw from this match so that Atlético can now move two points clear of Barcelona, and 7 points clear of Real Madrid. grin

Somebody said La Liga is a two-horse race, right?
Sorry, folks, it's now a three-horse race. grin

Diego Costa for Pichichi award! grin

Jux wait make my messisho..u go no wedar D.costa go c daybrek..

Love messi..he can score hat-trick jux seconds to full time..

TEAM MESSI grin tongue grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by ddippset(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2013

when would you people ever learn? Nobody ever chose anybody, fifa opened a voting site and asked for fans' votes. Votes were counted and you are here saying pique was chosen, alvez was chosen! Next thing is for you to say that fifa rigged the voting.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by pfijacobs(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2013
Abeg wetin do messi?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Katsumoto: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
Afam4eva: There's no El Classico like the Barca-Madrid one. This is the match that football lovers throughout the world always anticipate.

That's the only el classico there is.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Katsumoto:

That's the only el classico there is.
Of course. By "El Classico", i actually meant the most competitive matches.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Oluwaseytiano(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
iHala Madrid
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2013
Kick off time is 5pm
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Iaz93: 10:42am On Oct 25, 2013
#NERVOUS!

#TeamMadrid
#God bless Ronaldo.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by AbuMikey(m): 11:04am On Oct 25, 2013

All the Blaugranas in the house say "Aii"

#Visca El Barca
#TeamBarca
#TeamMessi
#TeamNeymar
#AntiRonaldoArmy

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by homesteady(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2013
^
Aii!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Iaz93: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2013
SMH!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Krasid(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
Madrid 3-1 Barca.Ronaldo 2, Di maria 1.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
Krasid: Madrid 3-1 Barca.Ronaldo 2, Di maria 1.

Sure.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Jeel: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
Barca will be on top
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by dridowu: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
########Team Barca#######
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by MeAndYou(m): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
I would ve sqizd ma sef to watch ds fix if only special 1 stil dey madrid
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Nomski0(f): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
Team los blancos.
Team los vikings.
I Hala Madrid.!!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
Who else has noticed the alarming rate madrid get penalties this season? They get penalties in almost all their matches even at 90+6 minutes. I wanted to cry. Ronaldo is now a renowed simulator. He even caused a red card for an innocent defender on wednesday. But i believe barca wil win #teambarca

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) - Full Time / Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 0) On 17th March 2021 / Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.