Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Segun Odegbami's Daughter Wears Indecent Dress To A Show In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Odegbami's Daughter Wears Indecent Dress To A Show In London (4364 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rocks See-through Dress To D'banj's Concert | Photo / A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter / Ladies, Would You Rock Segun Odegbami Daughter's 'crazy' Fashion (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Odegbami's Daughter Wears Indecent Dress To A Show In London by FunnyPikincom(m): 1:00am On Oct 08, 2013
May7ven is the daughter of Nigerian Football Legend Segun Odegbami popularly known as Mathematical Odegbami in 80s.She is based in the UK with her passion for music. And as artiste, she likes to make crazy and controversial fashion statements...what Do You Think About This Dress??

See Photo After Cut...
http://vibenaija..com/2013/10/segun-odegbamis-daughter-rocks-indecent.html

Re: Segun Odegbami's Daughter Wears Indecent Dress To A Show In London by hammedkola(m): 1:50am On Oct 08, 2013
To them, is a fashion, to us its indecency... Our culture differs, which its obvious she is used to their fashion
Re: Segun Odegbami's Daughter Wears Indecent Dress To A Show In London by Btruth: 6:11am On Oct 08, 2013
Well, I wouldn't say this is bad though, except there is more to it at the back.
Re: Segun Odegbami's Daughter Wears Indecent Dress To A Show In London by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 08, 2013
So?
Re: Segun Odegbami's Daughter Wears Indecent Dress To A Show In London by skyscraperTM(m): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2013
it`s a norm admist artiste so i`m not suprised. but is it just me, i think that qirl look f..ugly| lipsrsealed
Re: Segun Odegbami's Daughter Wears Indecent Dress To A Show In London by bknight: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2013
Before I comment on her hair...was she born &raised in the UK? Or had grown up before relocating to base there? Either way, only attention seekers dress stupidly but want us to believe they are making one crazy fashion statement.

Even her blond hair makes her worse off undecided
Re: Segun Odegbami's Daughter Wears Indecent Dress To A Show In London by HezronLorraine(m): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2013
I like the outfit but I can't recommend it.
Re: Segun Odegbami's Daughter Wears Indecent Dress To A Show In London by pyyxxaro: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2013
SHE IS A BAD AUNTY grin tongue
Re: Segun Odegbami's Daughter Wears Indecent Dress To A Show In London by myorgasma: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2013
Me likey smiley
Re: Segun Odegbami's Daughter Wears Indecent Dress To A Show In London by ummsulaym(f): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
hammedkola: To them, is a fashion, to us its indecency... Our culture differs, which its obvious she is used to their fashion

that was then cuz now, nigerians do worse backing it up with the thought of ''religion is in the heart''... I do wonder if a truly religious heart will for any reason look ungodly on his/her outside(body)...
They call it fashion... Na dem sabi, but right will forever remain distinct from wrong
Re: Segun Odegbami's Daughter Wears Indecent Dress To A Show In London by suxes2005(m): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
She's a bit ugly!!!

SHALOM
Re: Segun Odegbami's Daughter Wears Indecent Dress To A Show In London by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Someone please call 911
Re: Segun Odegbami's Daughter Wears Indecent Dress To A Show In London by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Wedding Pictures / Photos: Meet Former Governor Bukola Saraki's Rapper Son, Seni / See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.