Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress (4370 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger Leaked Her Husband's Mistress Topless Photo In March (photo) / Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) / Zak Mtumishi Sextape Leaked By Mistress (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by love2nicee: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2015
ANGER: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car after Catching Him with Mistress (Photos)

And after I say destroyed, that isn’t a lot of an exaggeration.

First she smashed the windscreen till it’s barely hooked up to the remainder of the automobile, after which she jumps up and down on the roof. Lastly, she throws a rock by means of the again window.

The incident, which was recorded by an amused onlooker, came after the girl discovered her husband and one other lady – believed to be his mistress – having lunch in a restaurant. The footage was recorded in Ceilândia, Brazil.

Click Link below to watch video footage

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/12/anger-see-how-pregnant-woman-destroyed-husbands-car-after-catching-him-with-mistress-photos.html

Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2015
This is serious o.

for a pregnant and small-statued slim woman, she sure has a lot of strength and mind. shocked

1 Like

Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by chocolateme(f): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2015
Don't cross a pregnant woman. That unholy husband of hers put her in that condition and was frolicking with another woman. Serves him right. Imagine catching your wife with another man.
But imagine that moment after she was done, and came down from the car only to notice from the plate number that it's not her husband's car!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by chifreke(f): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by pretydiva(f): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2015
Serves d cheating hubby right cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by Michellla(f): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2015
after he got her pregnant he went around cheating. good for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by tobisco29(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2015
Nonsense couple
Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by pyyxxaro: 9:49am On Dec 10, 2015
I reserve my comment

Make my wife try am for my ferarri first

Then I wound decide
Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by seunayeni(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
This is serious o.

for a pregnant and small-statued slim woman, she sure has a lot of strength and mind. shocked
a woman's strength lipsrsealed, sane men won't take it for granted
Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by Pheals(f): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2015
Since the husband no feel Bleep her when preg. But both of them fuckup
Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2015
Serves him right grin
Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2015
Speechless3:
Serves him right grin
Serves BOTH. .. because whatever she does to the man affects her as well.
Bet me she will go home after this and weep bitterly.

The MISTRESS goes home smiling grin grin
Don't ever underestimate PREGNANT MAMMALS , they can be very irritable. Humans are not spared
Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by falseman(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2015
Speechless3:
Serves him right grin

She might need a taxi when Labour sets in unless they've got another car.
Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by 7footre(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2015
Petite/small women can be excessively aggressive... i'm yet to find out why
Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by stunning4real: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2015
Senseless act. Would her action stop her husband from 'bleeping' again? I am sure no, rather it will harden his mind.
Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Last Days
Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by Hamster143(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
That's Black America women for you, that's how they behave.
Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by osesology(m): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
Thats the American way...damn the consequences!*

*mycandidopinion*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by omooba969(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hormones @work! cool
Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by eightsin(m): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
chocolateme:
Don't cross a pregnant woman. That unholy husband of hers put her in that condition and was frolicking with another woman. Serves him right. Imagine catching your wife with another man.
But imagine that moment after she was done, and came down from the car only to notice from the plate number that it's not her husband's car!!

D husband would have the last laugh
Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by spacks(m): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
girls be lyk

Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by Ultimus: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Cheating husband, Arsonist wife.... Na Agbero them go born.
Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by SAMBARRY: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin

Every husband deserves the kind of wife he marries and vice versae
Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by chukslawrence(m): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
In faze voice... Omo na mental case.
Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by Viktor1983(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
she no get chill at all
Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by juman(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
She should be ready to get booted out.

She was insane.
Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by Gidoka(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Tiny girls sha...
Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by ozy4christ(f): 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
hmm
Re: See How Pregnant Woman Destroyed Husband’s Car After Catching Him With Mistress by SurefireAsoOke: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
She must have been suspecting him long tim ago

For Aso-Oke, check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Real Mark Zuckerberg In A Whatsapp Group? / Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) / I Walk Naked When I Am Alone At Home- Monalisa Stephen,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.