Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,233 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Spiritual Vitamins A To Z - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Vitamins A To Z (11324 Views)

Spiritual Vitamins A To Z / 6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by SonofIssachar: 2:30am On Oct 08, 2013
Author Unknown

It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life. – John 6:63

Remember to take your vitamins every day.

Anxious? Take Vitamin A. "All things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28)

Blue? Take Vitamin B. "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is
within me, bless his holy name." (Psalm 103:1)

Crushed? Take Vitamin C. "Cast all your anxiety on him, because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)

Depressed? Take Vitamin D. "Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you." (James 4:cool

Empty? Take Vitamin E. "Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise. Give thanks to him, bless his name." (Psalm 100:4)

Fearful? Take Vitamin F. "Fear not, for I am with you, do not be afraid, for I am your God." (Isaiah 41:10)

Greedy? Take Vitamin G. "Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put unto your lap; for the measure you give will be the measure you get back." (Luke 6:38)

Hesitant? Take Vitamin H. "How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of the messenger who announces peace, who brings good news, who announces salvation, who says to Zion, 'Your God reigns.'" (Isaiah 52:7)

Insecure? Take Vitamin I. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

Jittery? Take Vitamin J. "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." (Hebrews 13:cool

Know nothing? Take Vitamin K. "Know this that the Lord is God, it is He that made us and not we ourselves. (Psalm 100:3)

Lonely? Take Vitamin L. "Lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." (Matthew 28:20)

Mortgaged? Take Vitamin M. "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness." (2 Corinthians 12:9)

Nervous? Take Vitamin N. "Never, no never will I leave you nor forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5)

Overwhelmed? Take Vitamin O. "Overcome evil with good." (Romans 12:21)

Perplexed or puzzled? Take Vitamin P. "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid." (John 14:27)

Quitting? Take Vitamin Q. "Quit you like men and women, be strong." (1 Corinthians 16:13)

Restless? Take Vitamin R. "Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him." (Psalm 37:7)

Scared? Take Vitamin S. "Stay with me, and do not be afraid; for the one who seeks my life seeks your life; you will be safe with me." (1 Samuel 22:23)

Tired? Take Vitamin T. "Those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31)

Uncertain? Take Vitamin U. "Understand that I am (the Lord). Before me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after me." (Isaiah 43:10)

Vain? Take Vitamin V. "Vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one. (Acts 5:16)

Wondering what to do? Take Vitamin W. "What does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?" (Micah 6:cool

eXhausted? Take Vitamin X. "Exercise thyself rather unto godliness." (1 Timothy 4:7)

Yearning for hope? Take Vitamin Y. "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for you art with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." (Psalm 23:4)

Zapped? Take Vitamin Z. "Zealous for good deeds." (Titus 2:14)

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Concepts. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com.

To download the Daily Dew app on your Blackberry device. Please click here: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/29262893

Please share with your loved ones. God bless You!

44 Likes

Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by swtchicgurl: 3:20am On Oct 08, 2013
brilliant thread! cheesy

This isn't true! shocked I made it!

Please guys, always believe in yourself, you can do it! If I made it, you can make it!

Keep pushing, you will get there! cheesy

I must have been rich in A to Z of these vitamins to have achieved this feat! grin wink grin

U get? wink

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by nikkyshyne(f): 4:35am On Oct 08, 2013
Awesome! cheesy
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 09, 2013
such an awesome thread on page 3. well dayummm. i guess no takers
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by sexymoma(f): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2013
Beautiful.... Knowing Jesus is the best thing one can ever experience.
*** Singing***
I'm Married To Jesus Satan Leave Me Alone.

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by condralbede(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2013
on my to store to gather enough vitamins.... at op Tnx for d info.....some dude now will think am serious.taaaaaah
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by coalcoal1(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2013
interesting and motivating
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by wellmax(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2013
Nice writeup.
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by IAMBREEZY: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2013
Good
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by lilslick(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2013
I LOVE THIS!!
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by texbaba1: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2013
Nice stuff, will keep it to heart.
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by valdetino(m): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2013
first Page things.....
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by executinal(m): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2013
Na real spiritual vitamin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by Osinachi101(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2013
Wow!!! Dats so cool....... Thumbs up!!!
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by Ignatio(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2013
Copied and saved. This is the best daily guide.
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by sweetiePe(f): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2013
WOW, this wonderful! You are blessed for sharing this!
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by theripper3: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2013
Will definately meditate on this.

Awesome write-up.
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by soultosoul(m): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2013
i love this
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by Alwaystrue(f): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2013
cheesy
@OP, simply brilliant. Bravo!
Jesus is simply all we need. He who has Jesus truly has life.
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2013
Nice one.
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by philfearon(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2013
Steamy!!
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by awofe20(m): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2013
Na true talk
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2013
Woow...this is awesome
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by pristine7(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2013
food for stomach, stomach for food but the lord would do away with them. the bread of life is needed daily. thanks op by the way what's the meaning of op?
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by freecocoa(f): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2013
Wonderful write up but I don't quite understand 'vitamin Q'.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by emmabest2000(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2013
sexymoma: Beautiful.... Knowing Jesus is the best thing one can ever experience.
*** Singing***
I'm Married To Jesus Satan Leave Me Alone.
Sexymoma Iam singing the song with you and with dancing steps grin
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by Anniettieufia(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2013
I like it !

(Not Alisher key)
I'm Mike .
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by porryred(m): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2013
pristine7: food for stomach, stomach for food but the lord would do away with them. the bread of life is needed daily. thanks op by the way what's the meaning of op?

Original Poster
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by phil5(m): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2013
Am filled
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by nikdam: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2013
Awesome
Re: Spiritual Vitamins A To Z by kunlekuz8: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2013
hmmmnm

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul / What Is Your Favourite Gospel Song? / The Truth Your Pastor Would Not Tell You About Tithes: Tithing Is Unscriptural U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.