Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) (44578 Views)

Buhari, Technology And Our Ambition - Dr Adebayo Kolade / The Fear Of Boko Haram (picture) / Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by adamooye5(m): 6:15am On Oct 08, 2013
You have made the ultimate sacrifice.

You were brutally murdered serving Nigeria.

I have many whys

Why this tragedy?

Why did you join the Nigeria Police Force after the very many years you labored to become a doctor?

Why did they post you to Maiduguri?

Why did the Boko Haram terrorists not spare you?

Why do we live in a nation that the sanctity of life is losing meaning?

Silence.  Painful silence

I remember your determination.

You refused to be denied. A  physician you wanted to be. A physician you became.

I remember your smiles

You lit up conversations. You were a blessing to many

I remember your humility

Big in frame but gentle in interaction

Thank you for your service

No where was too far. No time was too awkward. You were our able OTIC pilot.

Patiently and joyfully, you taught me to drive. You were there to encourage and share with me the joy of “hanging” a car.

Big Bobby

I will miss you

We will meet at the Master’s feet

Death where is thy sting

Grave where is thy victory

He lives
http://gbengaadebayo.com/tribute-bobby/

28 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 08, 2013
I hate to see young men like this die so sudden. Lord please have mercy! RIP Adebayo. embarassed embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by adamooye5(m): 6:20am On Oct 08, 2013
R.I.P bro embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Eebrahym(m): 6:40am On Oct 08, 2013
cry cry cry cry
So sad.
Inalillahi waina ilehi Rajihuun

7 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Eebrahym(m): 6:43am On Oct 08, 2013
So pathetic........the poem is very touching and makes me sober, feel like crying for ds handsome young deceased
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 08, 2013
so sad.
i honestly wish islam could stop terrorism and jihad.
killing in the name of this allah is barbaric and so wrong.
rest in peace.

27 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Preceedo(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2013
Honetly, don't you think this boko animals are doing more than bearable. How many R.I.Ps are we going to say?

Can someone tell me what these ANIMALS need?

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by dridowu: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2013
Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2013
So sad!! I never knew we had doctors in the police

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 08, 2013
chukwudi44: So sad!! I never knew we had doctors in the police
Really? You still have a lot to learn. There are doctors in the Army,Navy and Airforce too. tongue

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2013
All in the name of Allah!

Allah, call your boys to order.

43 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by sereen: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2013
Oh Lord,let him rest in ur bossom.R.I.P Adebayo
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by tommysparks: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2013
chukwudi44: So sad!! I never knew we had doctors in the police

The police even has priests , chaplains and Imams all in a bid to reform it from within its just that old habits die hard and most nigerians are lawless and quick to offer bribes. If no one gives no one recieves. RIP dr. Kola

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Built2last: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Si kee obodo a, ka onye obuna nawa. Ike agwu gom. oma diri lord lugard nma.

28 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by jarkbauer: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2013
I know this guy. I cnt believe he is dead now!!!!!! Jesus!!! He was my junior in ife but he was in medical school. Why After spending like 9yrs in med school!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by HezronLorraine(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2013
People have died oh shocked.Rest in Peace.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by chifreke(f): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2013
PEACE PERFECT PEACE TO D DEAD! MAY HIS SOUL RIP
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by azpekuliar: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2013
I was about to hiss and close the thread when I saw "Nigerian Police", until I read he was a Doctor serving in the NPF. R.I.P Sir.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by switdil(f): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2013
Eeya
So sad
Rip
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by blink6(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
RIP man!... But, tis a better place u left for. #Congrats too.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Eebrahym: cry cry cry cry
So sad.
meaning?

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
Rip cry
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Siraleeyu(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
rafhell: so sad.
i honestly wish islam could stop terrorism and jihad.
killing in the name of this allah is barbaric and so wrong.
rest in peace.
point of correction mr man........misguided Muslims not Islam

11 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Jensenelizz(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
Booked
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by dani1luv: 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
cry
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by valicious1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
Eebrahym: cry cry cry cry
So sad.
All dis ur incantations. Who told you he was a muslim

12 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
Rip
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
What a crying shame! A young life wasted for nothing. Not necessarily because of his choice of religon or profession (which is no justification) but out of sheer evil.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Siraleeyu(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
Billyonaire: All in the name of Allah!

Allah, call your boys to order.
b little more matured wen commenting, in d name of their hidden agenda not Allah

16 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Abbey2sam(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
RIP bro.....
May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the lose
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Siraleeyu(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
valicious1:
All dis ur incantations. Who told you he was a muslim
even if u'r not a muslim, its just an affirmation dat we are all from Allah and to him we shall all return.

6 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by creativemusic: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
O LORD give us that government and LEADER that cares about the lifes of the people of this country. RIP. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo / Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) / El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.