Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur (5198 Views)

How To Create Wealth From Nothing - A Must Read! / What Is The Best Way To Create Wealth / Behold The Richest Woman In Africa And Her Greedy Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 7:07am On Oct 08, 2013
Please this thread is for prospective or practicing real estate entrepreneur to seek answers to our questions, rub minds and share new ideas. No advert please.
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2015
smiley
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by davids202(m): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Go ahead and educate us.
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wow! I have completely forgotten this thread. But I will try and be sharing my new discoveries with you guys here on property sections. There's is more to real estate than just buying neighborhood lands and structure erections. There are better ways to to make money from real estate. Let's get this thread revived.
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by afrinaija: 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Carry on, I want to diversify into real estate if it does take time.
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 5:56am On Mar 29, 2015
Happy sunday
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
smiley
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by Juliana7: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
Our farmland landlord, i am with u oooo. I don sit down for class dey wait for ur lecture. Lol
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Cashew
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 6:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Morning there
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
It's all by the Grace of God
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 6:28am On Apr 01, 2015
grin
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Go cashew
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
smiley
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2015
Morning there
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Let's proceed
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
smiley
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by isobayor: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2015

As the revenue from oil and gas dwindles, there will be aggressive drive for internally generated revenue. While this portends a difficult time for companies and individuals on tax related issues, its a great opportunity for non client centric consultants and some unscrupulous regulators to exploit the innocence and ignorance of Tax payers. ADEGOLU CONSULTING SERVICES a client centric firm founded on integrity and professionalism is ready to partner with you to be on right side of law by delivering with passion Quintessential Audit, Financial Advisory & Tax services.
You can contact; ADEBAYO on 08079276907, RAHMON; on 08025331404 for more details
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by geezzzyy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
I'm really interested.
I read sometime ago how many Australian and American entrepreneurs became multi millionaires with no start up capital. They basically got loans from banks and made wise real estate investments. In a few months the value of their properties sky rocketed and they made a killing..

The problem here in Nigeria is that our banks request for double digit interest rates. Doing real estate with bank loans in Nigeria is very risky because the appreciation of your properties might not be able to beat the outrageous double digit interest rate.
Moreover, how many banks in Nigeria will give you better loan wen you no get assets like Dangote.

But there is potential in this sector sha..Expecially if you are interested in flipping.. We bought a piece of land in Warri in 2012 for 900k. Today people are begging to buy it for 9M. I'm not exaggerating!

1 Like

Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by wealthinfos(m): 12:46am On Apr 03, 2015
Real estate investment is short term and long term profit business. Those who have capital & those without capital can still thrive in this business. There are many do and donts in this bsuiness as its greatly interelated with property laws and legalities. If u jump into this business without proper guide it might consume you.
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by wealthinfos(m): 12:55am On Apr 03, 2015
The good side of this biz is that you can earn great income either as a landlord or an Agency, and you can work part time but earn full time income. However, you will need to be tutored and guided properly to avoide pit falls. In my book titled 'Real Estate Wealth', i exposed my secrets how i made #300k within a week from a very small transaction. Also in the ebook, i explained how anybody can position himself as to become a professional Real Estate consultant, fully armed with the right tools and documentations
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by wealthinfos(m): 1:06am On Apr 03, 2015
Also, in the ebook, 'Real Estate Wealth', i toroughly explained important terms like: Offer Letters, Property titles, Power of Arttoneys, Inspection bookings, Property Briefs, Letter of instruction, property Management, Agency, suryeying & Valuation etc.

For online/offline coaching & mentorship contact us on 07063249904 or gideonwealth@gmail.com
LIKE our page: www.facebook.com/gideoneleandco

Courtesy:

Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Consultancy & Management)
#15 Ebony Rd.
Port Harcourt.
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by wealthinfos(m): 1:17am On Apr 03, 2015
From my years of experience in this business, i can tell you this is the only business you can start in any part of Nigeria with zero capital with high profit returns steadily and for life. And better still you do it on part time as you dont have to quite ur current job or business!

In the whole federation, nobody does any form of Real Estate business coaching or mentorship, but in the spirit of #Change i will be exposing core secrets of this business to only intrested persons who show serious readiness backed with commitments. If ur in call or contact me via; 07063249904; gideonwealth@gmail.com LIKE our page: www.facebook.com/gideoneleandco

I will see you @the top!
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by wealthinfos(m): 1:34am On Apr 03, 2015
Also in the book, 'Real Estate Wealth', issues like, Property charting, title/ownership verifications, title processing, searching, Business/Company registeration/Incorporation, survey plans and many more are properly dealth with in that book. If ur intrested for coaching/Mentorship, online/offline reach me assap

Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Consultancy & Management)
#15 Ebony rd
Port Harcourt.

LIKE our page: www.facebook.com/gideoneleandco
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 6:07am On Apr 03, 2015
April full
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Go cashew
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 6:02am On Apr 04, 2015
Happy easter
Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by wealthinfos(m): 8:17am On Apr 04, 2015
Juliana7:
Our farmland landlord, i am with u oooo. I don sit down for class dey wait for ur lecture. Lol

Unfortunately, the op has abandone his post....just read his comments above

1 Like

Re: How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur by hotmas911(m): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2015
Bless the Lord O my soul!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can 500k Start A Shoe Biz? / Benefits Of Registering Your Company With The Corporate Affairs Commission / First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.