Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? (5193 Views)

My Experience With UBA Bank. (must Read!!!!!!!) / Do I Need To Pay Anything To Open An Account With Gtb Bank Or Uba Bank? / UBA Bank Plc - Savings Account!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by ebenezer95(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2011
i hope those bank will safe mi money for long at list 10 years ? am afraid to hear they have been sold again ooo grin
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by ebenezer95(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2011
i want to safe Mi money b4 i left Nigeria Please help with the best bank i can safe money with for a long team
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by TokyoBulls(m): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2011
Both banks are good for now, and I'm not sure you've got so much to be scared about. But if I have to choose between UBA and First Bank, I'll choose First Bank based on years of experience with the banks, and certain businesses I've done with them.
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by ebenezer95(m): 3:01am On Oct 22, 2011
@TokyoBulls God Bless u my brother
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by Godmother(f): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2011
What's with all the grammatical errors in your post? undecided
Im finding it hard understanding your post.
What exactly are you asking?
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by doctokwus: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2011
Godmother:

Thank u,I wonder while s/bdy won't take,@most 2minutes, to read thru his/her post and mke corrections.The grammatical somersaults such poorly written posts make them irritating to read.
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by doctokwus: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2011
Godmother:

Thank u,I wonder while s/bdy won't take,@most 2minutes, to read thru his/her post and make corrections.The grammatical somersaults in such poorly written posts make them irritating to read.
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by maxygirl(f): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2011
First bank
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by highland(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2011
ebenezer95:

i hope those bank will safe mi money for long at list 10 years ? am afraid to hear they have been sold again ooo grin

The 2 banks are ok
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by ImaIma1(f): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2011
@ doctokwus.did u say 'you wonder "while"? i thot the word was "why" as in u wonder why. cryenglish is dying
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by Kx: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2011
highland:

The 2 banks are ok
The 2 are ok as at today.
Save in either of them, dont go to sleep becos cbn and govt policies that unsettle even the safest ship in the nigerian fiancial sector at any given time
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by daywatcher: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2011
depends on which one offers you the best deal when you are ready to deposit your money
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
1st Bank, Based on my experience, their experience and best of all, all our political thieves have their stake in it, Even the current CBN governor was their Risk and Control director before he became the governor,
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by chelseabmw(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2011
first bank
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by gascoign1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2011
Godmother:

U nur see say na Egypt he come from? At least we understand '' bank'' ''long'' ''saving''
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by yusuf2(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2011
First Bank is the safest bank in Nigeria for serious business, that is where all our Oil money is Saved  cheesy
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by bigtt76(f): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2011
First Bank is the surest bet. Their services are so poor that thoughts of standing endlessly on the queue for hours would make you cringe anytime the thought of withdrawal comes to mind. Good way of saving , you don't go withdrawing where its easy.
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2011
First Bank
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by redsquare(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2011
First Bank of course. Another good one is UnionBank. Heard they have recapitalized. Left some money there 10 years ago before i left Naija.
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by Ymodulus: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2011
bigtt76:

First Bank is the surest bet. Their services are so poor that thoughts of standing endlessly on the queue for hours would make you cringe anytime the thought of withdrawal comes to mind. Good way of saving , you don't go withdrawing where its easy.

thanks sis you just hit the hammer on the nail. @poster let me give you an out of the box suggestion, why not try GTBank.
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by oluwafon(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2011
first bank! no contest.
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by Maximip(m): 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2011
maxygirl:

First bank

chelseabmw:

first bank

Unique!:

First Bank

First bank!, First bank!!, First bank Everywhere
The bank that tells its customers to go across the road to do photocopy and come back!!!

Have you people heard of the bank called GTB 

And the truth is that your money is safe almost anywhere. The banks can change name,
change owners, merge or whatever,  but your money will still be there somehow.
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2011
Op, First bank.
Why?

if Nigeria liquidates grin First bank will be the last to go

I believe tongue
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by shumno(f): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2011
First Bank is better to me ooooo.
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by Sike(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2011
First Bank by all account.
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by Sike(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2011
First Bank by all account.
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by ochukoccna: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2011
ebenezer95:

i want to safe Mi money b4 i left Nigeria Please help with the best bank i can safe money with for a long team
Why not read up about bonds for a better yield rather than bank deposits?
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by omaojo1: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2011
@poster MIA
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by deloon(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2011
No near UBA o! Those guys are advanced fraudsters.
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by begwong: 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2011
FIRSTBANK , truly the 1st!
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by begwong: 4:34am On Oct 25, 2011
firstbank jorrrr! uba wit dia 25k min bal.
Re: First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? by Quazosky(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2011
FirstBank all the way, There services have improved. Check out there rebranded branches, Have you seen there "Did You Know" advert?

Save your money in FirstBank and go to sleep, !

FirstBank, truly the 1st.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soap Makers Corner / Natural Gas Production Rise By 8% – NNPC / Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.