Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) (29645 Views)

Can Demons Go Without Casting Them Out? / Why Are Churches In Nigeria Always Casting Out Demons From Their Members / Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2013
ajayikayod:

Bro, u didnt hav any point to b responded to. Paul fed ppl almost every whr he went, becos business doesnt bring reasonable output now will b termed as set back by u,

Not by me, by paul . Read

2 Corinthians 12:10
. . .I am well pleased and take pleasure in infirmities, insults, hardships, persecutions, perplexities and distresses; for when I am weak [ in human strength], then am I [truly] strong .

Who did paul attribute these hardship and afflictions to? Economy? Or the demon.

hence come for deliverance.

I i never use the term deliverance. It's just your manipulation.

Wat many dont understand is dt d highest level of oppositions to d gospel or believers is not demons, its humans

Which scripture did you get that from dude . So your adversary is flesh and blood . I'm sure you got it from this scripture ;

Ephesians 6:12
For we are not fighting against people made of flesh and blood, but against persons without bodies-- the evil rulers of the unseen world, those mighty satanic beings and great evil princes of darkness who rule this world; and against huge numbers of wicked spirits in the spirit world.

I think i hav informed u about ds Paul afflicted in d body. i cant help beyond presenting God's Word.

On Paul's experiences. Was his experience aligned wit wat was presented in d scriptures? Yes. Did his experience align wit wat Christ preached? Yes? Bro, sharing experiences is not a crime but must be benchmark by d Word,

What is the word?

"I did more work than they'
" I suffered ship wreck"
"I suffered hardship'
"Alexander did me evil' God will punish him'

Its well documented dt all u guys hav presented on ds thread is about experiences (a woman was, a girl did, man of God did...) which whn compared to d Word were found wanting. If d scriptures can tell us to judge prophesies (inspired word and rev) how much more human experiences.

You're shifting ground gradually I thought you said talking about demonic activity is giving glory to satan. ,so all Paul's complain are ok? His self pity also is the word. But if it's me it's glory to the devil ?

1 Like

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2013
Kabieosi:

@Joagbaje

Awww . . . how cute, your show of naivety is touching

C'est la vie, some people get kicks sponsoring it or doing the hacking and for no particular purpose than just for fancy.

They enjoy seeing squirming or racking their brains wondering how did it happen

and making spectacles of themselves blaming demons

People used to blame the devil for all and everything, now it gone so low, it is demons to blame for SMS grin grin grin

Try read the label on the door . The thread is not for everybody . But for those who have experience in casting devils out. Thanks for dropping in .Just gently close the door behind you .
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2013
ajayikayod: All,

I was tired yesterday after attending to a lot of things after church service dt i felt i should get someone to drive me home. Then i remembered NL thread: If demons can send sms, then i can command one of them wit authority to drive me home. I checked around and unfortunately thr was none to call becos i m only surrounded by believers who easily volunteer to drive.

U kno wat i m workin on now? How to use ds demons as physical slaves sinc they can toy wit phones. Use them for sometin lik; go wash my car; pick dt call for me; hey u (mayb call d name) start d Gen, light is out, how about tellin one to develop a website for me? That website will b cool.

I ll share d experience here soon to all.

They like people like you. cool
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2013
Joagbaje:

LOl,the guy failed to see that the Kingdom of God we are talking about is actually an invisible kingdom.And Christians ought to walk by FAITH not by sight. cool
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Kabieosi: 10:06am On Oct 14, 2013
Joagbaje:

Try read the label on the door . The thread is not for everybody .

But for those who have experience in casting devils out. Thanks for dropping in .Just gently close the door behind you .

@Joagbaje

Stop this absurd excuse that demons sent SMS

by showing the figment of your imagination the label on the door first.

Thank God for getting rid of the dropping shi't

and then do the honorable thing of gently closing the door behind or after it
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by superior1: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2013
Joagbaje:

The fact he even wrote that sarcastic nonsense shows the fellow knows very little. I have met quite a few number of fellas like him who crammed as many verses of the bible as possible yet suffering spiritual malnutrition.

His type will feel knowledgeable enough to correct Jesus and only argues to make himself feel spiritual.

If Christians are immune to demonic attacks, Paul will not suffer, the Apostles will not be killed and the body of Christ will not go through the dark age era., it is spiritual stupidity and blindness not to know demons are in operations in those scenarios.

Paul himself was very vigilant so that he doesn't lose his salvation and at a point cried out on his inner struggles.

We are told to be vigilant because the adversary is walking around looking for who devour. We are not fearful when we identify our enemies and his strength but we gain an advantage by knowing. Christians enter into captivity for lack of knowledge.

For anyone who want to become satan and start asking demons to drive him around, I wish him an accident free journey.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Kabieosi: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2013
superior1:

The fact he even wrote that sarcastic nonsense shows the fellow knows very little.

There were 3 options here: maybe 4

> Stand up to Joagbaje's reckless claim
> Fold arms or throw hands up in despair and walk away from Joagbaje's reckless claim
> Make a joke of Joagbaje's reckless claim
> Collude by words or conduct (i.e. aid and abet) Joagbaje's reckless claim

He chose joke so wrote the sarcastic post as a butt of joke to highlight or showcase Joagbaje's highly and unlikely reckless claim
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by ajayikayod: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2013
Joagbaje:

Not by me, by paul . Read

2 Corinthians 12:10
. . .I am well pleased and take pleasure in infirmities, insults, hardships, persecutions, perplexities and distresses; for when I am weak [ in human strength], then am I [truly] strong .

Who did paul attribute these hardship and afflictions to? Economy? Or the demon.

Bro, u actually are dangling around. If u hav been reading my post well, my very second or third post and my continuous stand here showed dt believers face hardship, persecutions, oppositions. But casting out demons from a believer? Its a big joke.

And u on ds Paul's thorn? U surely hav refused to without a religious glass. I posted many other scriptures for u whr THORN IN D FLESH WAS USED and they all shows oppositions, not sickness in d body.

2 Corinth 12: 7-10
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

Pls o, who gave d thorn to Paul? Does God now collude wit satan to thorn our flesh in other to correct us now (to humble Paul)? Becos clearly d result of such thorns was d fact dt he was abased.

8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. (God is now in d business of refusing to heal sicknesses caused by demons)?

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Does d power of God not works along wit demonic activities in our body?

10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
We should all love sickness then since it brings humility

Bro d interpretation u presented requires a recheck from u.

We ar believers, we glory in persections, oppositions, hardship against the cause of d gospel, we rejoice at thr sight becos Jesus told us we ll see it but we hav overcome the world.

I i never use the term deliverance. It's just your manipulation.
My manipulation? ok sorry o (mayb dt stuff interferes d communication along d way). But u are casting out demons from believers, Abi?

Which scripture did you get that from dude . So your adversary is flesh and blood . I'm sure you got it from this scripture ;

Ephesians 6:12
For we are not fighting against people made of flesh and blood, but against persons without bodies-- the evil rulers of the unseen world, those mighty satanic beings and great evil princes of darkness who rule this world; and against huge numbers of wicked spirits in the spirit world.

The devil cant do anything with out engaging human and his greatest opposition is towards d gospel. I hav said ds over ten times here, persecutions, oppositions, hard ship caused by men (unbelievers - subject to d influence of satan) ar d only things standing against believers (not inside believers), Engaging in casting out demons from a believer is a derivatives of saying d HolySpirit does lives in him, or they share apartment?

What is the word?

"I did more work than they'
" I suffered ship wreck"
"I suffered hardship'
"Alexander did me evil' God will punish him'

Persecutions, oppositions to d Faith. Jesus didnt take away dt. Demonic attack, Jesus spoilt dt completely for us.

You're shifting ground gradually I thought you said talking about demonic activity is giving glory to satan. ,so all Paul's complain are ok? His self pity also is the word. But if it's me it's glory to the devil ?

Shifting ground? Really funny. TALKING ABOUT A DEMON POSSESSED BELIEVER IS GLORIFYING SATAN IN DISGUISE.

U even said Paul self-pity himself, by besoughting from d Lord? U cant really mean dt.

U see, continue d casting out on ur followers (believers) but b ready d day light will shine on them u ll hav serious case to answer.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by ajayikayod: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2013
Bidam: LOl,the guy failed to see that the Kingdom of God we are talking about is actually an invisible kingdom.And Christians ought to walk by FAITH not by sight. cool

U made it visible by receiving sms, calls. Hop u heard thr voice.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by ajayikayod: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2013
superior1:

The fact he even wrote that sarcastic nonsense shows the fellow knows very little. I have met quite a few number of fellas like him who crammed as many verses of the bible as possible yet suffering spiritual malnutrition.

His type will feel knowledgeable enough to correct Jesus and only argues to make himself feel spiritual.

If Christians are immune to demonic attacks, Paul will not suffer, the Apostles will not be killed and the body of Christ will not go through the dark age era., it is spiritual stupidity and blindness not to know demons are in operations in those scenarios.

Paul himself was very vigilant so that he doesn't lose his salvation and at a point cried out on his inner struggles.

We are told to be vigilant because the adversary is walking around looking for who devour. We are not fearful when we identify our enemies and his strength but we gain an advantage by knowing. Christians enter into captivity for lack of knowledge.

Rabbi, the supervisor of d Body of Christ. Just continue encouraging urselves.

For anyone who want to become satan and start asking demons to drive him around, I wish him an accident free journey.

Ar u afraid? we dont walk in wishes, we walk in authority.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2013
ajayikayod:

U made it visible by receiving sms, calls. Hop u heard thr voice.
Do demons speak? Another bible quiz for you.BTW,you did not answer my other post.It's like you are fond of choosing post you wish to reply. cheesy
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by ajayikayod: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Bidam: Do demons speak? Another bible quiz for you.BTW,you did not answer my other post.It's like you are fond of choosing post you wish to reply. cheesy

It seems to u dt we are doing questions and answer sessions. i wish ppl i can talk to ar d ones u r oppressing in ur joint. Becos of d simplicity of thr heart, they ll reciev light and freedom from ur oppressions.

My questions which are begging for your answers are:Do you agree that sickness is of the devil? Do you also agree that Christians can be sick?

Mayb u joined late here, u can read all over again then u will hav answers. Hav u asked ur self?
If i work mysef our during d day and develop head strain, am i having a demon at work?
If i live and drink around untidy environments, contact cholera, am i been buffet by satan?
Wat about opening up my chest and standing in cold rain?

To go by ur claims as yes, then we can conclude that even Oyinbo drugs can stop satan from possessing and buffeting man. Timothy has weakness, if it was spiritual based 9demonic) would Paul hav suggested physical remedy of wine. Or demons runs from wine?

If u r robbed by bank why not start casting demons than going to court. for solutions.

U see ordinary common sense can make an unbeliever live longer than a believer if not applied.

1 Like

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=ajayikayod]

Bro, u actually are dangling around. If u hav been reading my post well, my very second or third post and my continuous stand here showed dt believers face hardship, persecutions, oppositions. But casting out demons from a believer? Its a big joke.
It is not..I read a case of smith wiggleswort who never believed in it just like you here.But a demon of appendicitis was cast out of his body by a mere boy.Just an example of a Man with awesome anointing which i have not seen any apostle in our generation walked in.Believers may yield to demonic influences and Paul said he was in danger of brethren in his journeys,Joagbaje has quoted that scripture.
And u on ds Paul's thorn? U surely hav refused to without a religious glass. I posted many other scriptures for u whr THORN IN D FLESH WAS USED and they all shows oppositions, not sickness in d body.

7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

Pls o, who gave d thorn to Paul? Does God now collude wit satan to thorn our flesh in other to correct us now (to humble Paul)? Becos clearly d result of such thorns was d fact dt he was abased.

8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. (God is now in d business of refusing to heal sicknesses caused by demons)?

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Does d power of God not works along wit demonic activities in our body?

10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
no matter how you twist that scripture using your private intepretations,Other translations debunked you and were explicitly clear that the messenger of satan(demon) was sent to afflict,torment PAUL'S BODY. another reference was the case of Job, who was tormenting him? God or satan?

We ar believers, we glory in persections, oppositions, hardship against the cause of d gospel, we rejoice at thr sight becos Jesus told us we ll see it but we hav overcome the world.
No one is disputing that here. What we are telling you is that the demonic world is as real as the physical world.Why? because scripture says so and NOT us.The bible says we shouldn't be ignorant of the devices of the enemy.The adversary here is SATAN not HUMAN -BEINGS.

The devil cant do anything with out engaging human and his greatest opposition is towards d gospel.
Are you now shifting your grounds?
I hav said ds over ten times here, persecutions, oppositions, hard ship caused by men (unbelievers - subject to d influence of satan) ar d only things standing against believers (not inside believers), Engaging in casting out demons from a believer is a derivatives of saying d HolySpirit does lives in him, or they share apartment?
believers are also subject to demonic influences,i have seen cases where church members go against their pastors teachings and instructions.Simply because the devil is not present in such particular cases doesn't negate the fact that he is not the one behind it.The pharisees are likened to believers in Jesus era,they where so much against Jesus sayings and teachings that what came to their minds was to crucify Jesus.Scriptures recorded that the devil did that and not the pharisee..For hath he known he wouldn't have crucified the Lord of glory., we also have modern pharisees in our churches today. Nobody has talked about casting demons from inside the spirit of believers here .Please show me where anybody says so and i will debunk it using scripture. What superior said was that Man is made up of spirit,soul and body.Your body is your house.Does it mean that you can't share your house with pest without knowing?Ofcos you can share without knowing due to ignorance concerning the word of God in some areas.That is why the word of God tells us to study to show ourselves approved unto God.

Persecutions, oppositions to d Faith. Jesus didnt take away dt. Demonic attack, Jesus spoilt dt completely for us.
Yes he did,but you forgot He said we should FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH...AND TO WORK OUT OUR SALVATION WITH FEAR AND WITH TREMBLING.

U see, continue d casting out on ur followers (believers) but b ready d day light will shine on them u ll hav serious case to answer.
No one is talking about deliverance ministry here.Even during hagin's generation,he saw all-kinds of manifestations which was like a Child's play to today's deliverance and he told those ministers to get back to the WORD. THE BIBLE WAS EVEN EMPHATIC THAT WE SHOULD RENEW OUR UNREGENERATE D MINDS WITH THE WORD OF GOD.It should be a constant everyday thing.Christians are lazy to do that.Hope you get the gist. cheesy
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
ajayikayod:

It seems to u dt we are doing questions and answer sessions. i wish ppl i can talk to ar d ones u r oppressing in ur joint. Becos of d simplicity of thr heart, they ll reciev light and freedom from ur oppressions.

Mayb u joined late here, u can read all over again then u will hav answers. Hav u asked ur self?
If i work mysef our during d day and develop head strain, am i having a demon at work?
If i live and drink around untidy environments, contact cholera, am i been buffet by satan?
Wat about opening up my chest and standing in cold rain?

To go by ur claims as yes, then we can conclude that even Oyinbo drugs can stop satan from possessing and buffeting man. Timothy has weakness, if it was spiritual based 9demonic) would Paul hav suggested physical remedy of wine. Or demons runs from wine?

If u r robbed by bank why not start casting demons than going to court. for solutions.

U see ordinary common sense can make an unbeliever live longer than a believer if not applied.

Lets talk scripture oga..so far you have not made sense here.And you refused to answer my questions with scripture.Even atheist can do better than this.

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.Acts 10:38.

From this scripture do you agree it is the devil that causes sickness? Do you agree sickness is a form of oppression?

Do you agree christians can fall sick?
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by ajayikayod: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
Bidam: Lets talk scripture oga..so far you have not made sense here.And you refused to answer my questions with scripture.Even atheist can do better than this.

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.Acts 10:38.

From this scripture do you agree it is the devil that causes sickness? Do you agree sickness is a form of oppression?

Do you agree christians can fall sick?

Bro, mayb u can show me one Christian in d scripture dt Jesus healed from demonic oppressions. U hardly kno how to make differences btw dispensations and ministries in d scriptures. Answers i gav are clearer to those without veil or religions goggles.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by ajayikayod: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
Bidam: believers are also subject to demonic influences,i have seen cases where church members go against their pastors teachings and instructions.Simply because the devil is not present in such particular cases doesn't negate the fact that he is not the one behind it.The pharisees are likened to believers in Jesus era,they where so much against Jesus sayings and teachings that what came to their minds was to crucify Jesus.Scriptures recorded that the devil did that and not the pharisee..For hath he known he wouldn't have crucified the Lord of glory., we also have modern pharisees in our churches today. Nobody has talked about casting demons from inside the spirit of believers here .Please show me where anybody says so and i will debunk it using scripture. What superior said was that Man is made up of spirit,soul and body.Your body is your house.Does it mean that you can't share your house with pest without knowing?Ofcos you can share without knowing due to ignorance concerning the word of God in some areas.That is why the word of God tells us to study to show ourselves approved unto God.
Joagbaje:
Have you ever experience kindom of darkness sending you an SMS ,or a demon? I have had some experience while ministering to some cases. But I want to sample opinion first before I give details of my experience .

If you have heard of such experience or you have actually experience such. Either as a threat or whatever the content .

It wil b hightime i moved on from ds folly of time wasting on issues dt has no place in d word of God.
Brothers, holdfast to ur doctrines of Paul has sickness in his body (mayb its leprosy, Abi?), Casting out demons in believers (d habitation of God, devil can share a room thr atleast) etc. Scripture says "U shall hav wat so ever u say". If u believ u can b possessed by demons, hold fast to it. But i am wat d Word says i am!!

If the time we dedicated here on doctrine is channeled to preaching d gospel to d outsiders, mayb we could hav gained some. I believ i hav acheived my aim on this thread.

And for every experience u post here again on casting out demons on believers, i tell u thousands are available wit testimonies of freedom from such ignorance of doctrine exalted by men. And they ar willing to share.

Thr is work to do, d nite comes when no man shall work.

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

1 Like

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by KevinAshikeni(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
ajayikayod:

Bros small small o.
Wat message did u receive? a threat or invitation for conference (lol).

U can answer dt by asking urself if angels can send message too.
Please try allow bible experience guide and dominate ur ministering not personal experience.

Myopoc!
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by KevinAshikeni(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
ajayikayod:

Bros small small o.
Wat message did u receive? a threat or invitation for conference (lol).

U can answer dt by asking urself if angels can send message too.
Please try allow bible experience guide and dominate ur ministering not personal experience.

Myopic!
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by nlMediator: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
ajayikayod:

The bolded presented a shame the goes on among untutored believers. Luxury? Relevant? Actually wat kind of pastor produces members who dont know d scriptures? Well if dt's luxury to u, even kids in my church enjoy such luxuries and authorities.

Even d case u presented has holes (gaps) which i dont need to unravelled to u, mere asking d woman some intelligent questions will expose her ignorance.

Bro, do u think we ve not seen many coming around wit such believes, do u think i ve not counseled believers claiming all dt. But u kno, when such comes, we just smile becos we kno whr d problem lies (Lack of revelation of God's Word). An expounded exposition to God's Word has set all of them free from thr ignorance. u kno thr testimonies latter " I LACK KNOWLEGDE & REVELATION OF WHO I M IN CHRIST, I BELIEVED D WRONG TINS, NOW I LIVE IN AUTHORITY". Mayb d actual deliverance they need is from d wrong believ picked from our so called deliverance pastors.

Believers have long been kept under such ignorance (routine delievrance from demonic...) which goes in circles in other to keep them in church. The demons no dey tire? When actually will they start maturing, teaching others, healing d sick, ministrying to others, when!

Even in d scriptures whn demons ar cast out of unbelievers, get saved, they moved on to serving God, ministrying to others. But today d ministers themselves can be possessed. God save us oooooo. How shall we escape, if our man of God can also b possessed?

My final giv! Let us do exalt d word of God above any other extra biblical books. Judge them by d Word of God, not by experiences. Let our experiences be guided by d Word.

Funny you used the word 'untutored' when it's obvious you need basic understanding of words and sentences before you start 'tutoring.' I did not say that scriptures were a luxury but that scriptures that are not relevant to her situation are a luxury when she is in pain and seeking a way out. You've danced around, but what you have not done is answer a simple question: which of those categories does the woman fall into?

Or better still: The people you counseled in your church, were they lying about their experiences or imagining things? You can't set them free of their ignorance, if they were not ignorant in the first place. And a person that tells you stories of demonic attacks is not led by ignorance to tell such stories. Either she concoted them or they're true. How you stop them from having such experiences is a different matter. Simply answer the question and we can move on to how you set them free through knowledge.

For now, only you are enjoying your palongo dance.

And that you think pastors are keeping people in endless deliverance sessions to make money is one of the silliest things I have heard here. The pastor would make more money from believers who are well and walking in authority. Not those having nightmares and disturbances that are costing them hours of work or business and lots of money on psychologists and the like.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by nlMediator: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
ajayikayod:

Bro, mayb u can show me one Christian in d scripture dt Jesus healed from demonic oppressions. U hardly kno how to make differences btw dispensations and ministries in d scriptures. Answers i gav are clearer to those without veil or religions goggles.

Can you show me ONE christian in scripture that Jesus in His earthly walk healed of sickness and disease. If you cannot find one, it means that Jesus does not believe christians can be sick.

1 Like

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by newmi(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2013

I was tired yesterday after attending to a lot of things after church service dt i felt i should get someone to drive me home. Then i remembered NL thread: If demons can send sms, then i can command one of them wit authority to drive me home. I checked around and unfortunately thr was none to call becos i m only surrounded by believers who easily volunteer to drive.

U kno wat i m workin on now? How to use ds demons as physical slaves sinc they can toy wit phones. Use them for sometin lik; go wash my car; pick dt call for me; hey u (mayb call d name) start d Gen, light is out, how about tellin one to develop a website for me? That website will b cool.

Sure you will...this not a child's play and I don't think anyone here is idle enough to come waste time a discussion that is meaningless.
What is the sense in telling demons to get things done for you like driving you home or getting the gen started none of these sounds any bit funny or hilarious question can you stand a demon "driving" you home? Or perhaps "spoon feeding" you?
Some of us who have experienced these things are using this forum to share our experiences not in any way generalizing our thoughts but simply sharing our experiences if you haven't had any then why not read from those who have and contribute constructively by asking sincere and meaningful questions.
My question to those who are asking foolish seemingly foolish questions about whether or not demons are now making use of cell phones or internet etc I amazed really because are talking about spirit beings here that the least they can do if to express themselves through the FACULTY of the individual whom they either possess, oppress of influence so what had in believing even if one has experienced it that a demon and influence the faculty of a man in getting such things as sending an sms or making a call done if a demon can make someone raise a knife to stab another person walking through the faculty in what way could that be different from the afore mentioned
In my experience I have seen a young man under the influence of a demon with his faculty under siege collect or borrow a phone(because didn't have one after destroying his under the same influence) just to get a message across to me because I deliberately ignored the manifestations of that demon through that individual seeking for an attention
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by newmi(m): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2013

Sure you will...this not a child's play and I don't think anyone here is idle enough to come waste time a discussion that is meaningless.
What is the sense in telling demons to get things done for you like driving you home or getting the gen started none of these sounds any bit funny or hilarious question can you stand a demon "driving" you home? Or perhaps "spoon feeding" you?
Some of us who have experienced these things are using this forum to share our experiences not in any way generalizing our thoughts but simply sharing our experiences if you haven't had any then why not read from those who have and contribute constructively by asking sincere and meaningful questions.
My question to those who are asking foolish seemingly foolish questions about whether or not demons are now making use of cell phones or internet etc I amazed really because are talking about spirit beings here that the least they can do if to express themselves through the FACULTY of the individual whom they either possess, oppress of influence so what had in believing even if one has experienced it that a demon and influence the faculty of a man in getting such things as sending an sms or making a call done if a demon can make someone raise a knife to stab another person walking through the faculty in what way could that be different from the afore mentioned
In my experience I have seen a young man under the influence of a demon with his faculty under siege collect or borrow a phone(because didn't have one after destroying his under the same influence) just to get a message across to me because I deliberately ignored the manifestations of that demon through that individual seeking for an attention
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
nlMediator:

Can you show me ONE christian in scripture that Jesus in His earthly walk healed of sickness and disease. If you cannot find one, it means that Jesus does not believe christians can be sick.
Allow the new-born babies with their milk.He is still learning the ropes. cheesy
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 7:08am On Oct 15, 2013
ajayikayod:
But casting out demons from a believer? Its a big joke.

Casting devils from sinners makes no sense. It's like telling them to as for forgiveness when their spirt in yet a new creation. It Christians I cast devils from. Christians do have demons dear. Especially the ones that don't believe in their existence and activities. Nice home to hide for them.

Does paul not have sickness in his body? Paul affliction include sickness ,persecution,hardship etc. the Greek word for infirmities ,refers to bodily weakness and desease.

Pls o, who gave d thorn to Paul?

You Tell us .

Does God now collude wit satan to thorn our flesh in other to correct us now (to humble Paul)? Becos clearly d result of such thorns was d fact dt he was abased.

You should answer the questions because that's not what the bible says. It's like God gave Adam everything to eat and he says "don't eat this one" .

God didn't give paul sickness, he deals with individual in peculiar way. There's chastisement of God, God grace took care of many things in our lives even when we don't pray. But God didn't prevent this afflictions of paul, for reasons known to him. Paul knew who is behind his ordeal . "Angel of satan" the bible is clear enough. It's simply like the case of a healing minister who couldn't heal himself in a particular infirmities. There. Re healing minister with eye defect . Why didn't God heal them. He knows the pride of each mans heart. He knows how to make a man stay humble. There's also a chastisement of The Lord. He didn't collude with satan. But he didn't prevent the devil. As he would have in many cases. There are several protections of God we experience , satanic attacks that were repelled ,accidents we survive . We can't attribute them to our faith. But. Gid knows a mans pride . He may allow it for a reason.

Go ahead if you're like paul

Bro d interpretation u presented requires a recheck from u.

Now you blame a bible version?

. But u are casting out demons from believers, Abi?

Regularly ,and the results are mighty, healings ,prosperity,fruit of the womb etc.

The devil cant do anything with out engaging human and his greatest opposition is towards d gospel. I hav said ds over ten times here, persecutions, oppositions, hard ship caused by men (unbelievers - subject to d influence of satan) ar d only things standing against believers (not inside believers),

There's external and internal attack of satan . There's difference between demonic oppression ,obsession and possession

Engaging in casting out demons from a believer is a derivatives of saying d HolySpirit does lives in him, or they share apartment?

A christian can't be possessed by a demon. Because possession takes place in the human spirit. The spirit of a christian is created by God. Satan can't dwell there. But the body can be inhabited , the soul can be inhabited . Let me ask you a question. If a christian goes to have sex with a demonic person won't he get Demonised?

1 Corinthians 6:16
What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

There's is libel aspect of salvation and there is vital aspect. The legal aspect is what christ paid for but the vital aspect is your taking advantage by faith on what christ paid for. By knowledge and faith. That's why we pray. Is every christian rich? Yes ,is every christian enjoying riches ? No. Is every christian healed by his stripe? Yes. Is every christian vitally living in health ? No. Hope you get my point.

TALKING ABOUT A DEMON POSSESSED BELIEVER IS GLORIFYING SATAN IN DISGUISE.

Christians don't get possessed. He can be oppressed due to attack of the devil, in his finance,health ,marriage etc. but not possessed. His spirit is created by God , satan can't enter it, except the man commits the unpardonable sin

U even said Paul self-pity himself, by besoughting from d Lord? U cant really mean dt.

I'm talking about other experiences of paul. He complained ,nagged, etc. compared himself with other apostles , " the more I love,the less I be loved etc. that's experience. And his complain is the human side of him. It's not every thing he said that were I pried if God. He even quarreled with his companion. These are experiences .
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 7:22am On Oct 15, 2013
ajayikayod:

The devil cant do anything with out engaging human

Really, what about the case of someone his who's money supernaturally disappear on regular basis. What about miscarriages? Or infertility. Yet medically sound. Until such one is ministered to , some times the demons speak through them and confirm he is responsible for the missing money or miscarriages . And when the devil is cast out. The missing business money stops . Fruit of the womb manifest. These affliction has no human agent involved . Let's leave theory. Instead arguing I will suggest you find out.move away from what you have been taught. Demonic activities are real. You can't be of much help to Gods people if you don't have proper information. Many mental illness are demonic. You may counsel a person. But it takes knowledge and experience to be able to discern which spirit you're dealing with. Many habits by Christians are demonic. Counselling can't solve it. They need help.

2 Likes

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 15, 2013
It will be impossible for him to believe these things until he starts preaching the gospel by going out to evangelize people.

Hiding here on nairaland and teaching us his theology won't help him maybe a first-hand experience is neccessary.

I was in a meeting where a woman was to be prayed for,that was in 2001,i just gave my life to Christ newly and i had received the baptism of the Holy Ghost then.

I was being discipled by a pastor and since he had too many people on his hands to be prayed for he told a brother i knew from an orthodox church to pray for the said woman,now this brother was not yet baptized in the Holy Spirit and it was proving difficult for him to pray for the said woman because the demon in her began to speak accusations against this brother.

Seeing this,my pastor now informed me to pray for the said woman,you can imagine my surprise since i was a newbie in the Faith. I just obeyed by going to the woman, I was thinking of what to say when the Holy Ghost took charge of the atmosphere and i found my self speaking in strange tongues i never heard before. Brother come and see different kinds of manifestations from this said woman.It was an unforgettable experience. I don't understand the tongues i spoke but it was powerful enough to deliver the woman from her satanic affliction because i yielded myself to the Holy Spirit by simple obedience.The woman came back later to give her testimony.Glory to God!!!

This has taught me a lesson,that we should never belittle the work of the Holy Spirit,We are not the ones teaching,preaching and delivering people from satanic attacks but the Holy Spirit. If i had not yielded to the Holy Spirit at that moment in the meeting when the woman was being prayed for maybe she wouldn't have been delivered.Unbelief is a real killer of the christian faith.

The point is so many christian folks like ajayikayod just have factual knowledge of the bible without applying these knowledge to solve issues in life.If preaching the gospel ONLY could get people saved Jehovah witnesses will have been having there little temples everywhere in ALL streets in the world.It takes THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT TO BREAK YOKES AND FREE MEN

The early Pentecost revival by Charles panharm,William Seymour( a black dude in azuza street revival) was a good example of how the Holy Ghost moved sovereignly in the lives of believers who yield to Him by Faith.If we go through history we can see so many guys like John.G.lake,Charles Finney,John wesely,Smith wiggleswort just to mention a few who did great and awesome things just by yielding to the Holy Ghost.

Before Kenneth Hagin went to be with the Lord he gave a prophecy on How God is going to use His church in a mighty revival in this end-time before He will close the age.People will not need to go and see pastors to be prayed,your next door neighbor is going to flow in so much tremendous power and anointing that miracles will be cheap and sinners will run to them for solutions to their problem.

Now ajayikayod doesn't even believe in the work of the Holy Spirit. Jesus noted people like him in his days(the pharisees) and He told THEM ABOUT THEIR BLASPHEMOUS STATEMENTS (MARK 3:27-30).Now we have modern day pharisees all over the churches in the world who claim they know all scripture yet do not acknowledge the gifts of the Holy Ghost.The kingdom of God is not in theology,meat,drinks,talks but is in DEMONSTRATION OF THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

Ajayikayod You have not seen anything yet,wait till you see us start raising the dead back to life then you will start crying blue-murder like a pharisee. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by newmi(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
Kabieosi:

@Joagbaje

Stop this absurd excuse that demons sent SMS
Did you say "absurd excuse" no not at all my friend "absurd" maybe but not in anyway an "excuse"
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by apostle007(m): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
ajayikayod:

Brother of God, nothing WAVERING IMPLIES DOUBT, and that is d direct opposite of Faith in ur context. U cant stand in both d sametime.

Don't you meditate on the Word of God? It does help you know. The Bible is not a book that you just read, cram its verses and put down. Let's read James 1:6-7 (KJV) again:

"6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea
driven with the wind and tossed. 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any
thing of the Lord."

There's nothing in the above scripture that precludes the scenario of praying/acting in faith now and doubting later, which is usually the case with many believers. Even Peter wasn't exempt from such behavioral pattern. Matthew 14:22-33 is instructive, but let's read it from verse 28 through 31:

"28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.
29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the
water, to go to Jesus.
30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried,
saying, Lord, save me.
31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him,
O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?"

Starting in faith does not mean you cannot doubt later. Peter's faith kept him on the surface of the waters. And when that faith faltered Peter began to sink.

It is also instructive to note that Jesus called Peter a person of little faith. The fact that little faith exists implies great faith is, all of which is still consistent with my earlier position that believers do not all operate on the same level of faith! Even the same believer could show great faith in one situation and falter miserably in another.

ajayikayod:

Do u actually believ d scriptures? Really u need to check dt, ask urself dt question. ar u for real?

JUSTIFIED - (dik-ah-yo'-o) Declared or made righteous in the sight of God
Romans 3:21-26
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ [/b]unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 [b]For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being JUSTIFIED FREELY by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Bro, why lifting scriptures out of context? ar believers still come short of God's glory? dt includes Paul.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
Romans 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
I Corinth 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness[b], and sanctification, and redemption:
1 Corinth 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, [b]but ye are justified
in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Jesus Christ. are u a preacher of d Law? a worker of self righteousness? Do u cast out demons in ur unrighteousness or unjustified state? Go ask d sons of sceva

All the scriptures you just rolled out do not say that believers including Paul are without sin, they only tell us about our redemption in Christ Jesus. The Salvation work of Christ does not make sin disappear from believers. The Bible is clear, and I repeat, "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:8-9 KJV). That scripture is definitive enough!

It is ironic that you are holding brief for Paul who admits that sin dwells in his flesh. Romans 7:18-23 reads thus, "18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

"20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. 22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members."

You see, your position that believers are without sin is hopelessly untenable!

ajayikayod:

Seriously, u just disappointed me, bro. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee dont ever quote Romans 3:23 for a believer again. Plzzzzzzzz.

I will continue to pray for you that God deliver you from the spirit of error!
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 5:23am On Oct 16, 2013
nlMediator:

Christians were not yet born that time cool
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by wiegraf: 7:40am On Oct 16, 2013
This is fascinating stuff. I have other interesting issues we can explore, for instance, the flood.

Did noah also take freshwater fish with him? I ask because many can't survive in saltwater

Do animals have souls, go to heaven etc? I ask out of concern for the fish, again. As if they do go to heaven, I expect god has made accommodation for them, yes? ie, there's both saltwater and freshwater in heaven I hope.

Why did he even bother telling noah to collect animals? Couldn't he have simply created new ones after the flood? There's no shortage of mud on earth and I believe that's the only ingredient (other than his breath) needed to create new beings. So why didn't he just recreate, with his omnipotence, them as he saw fit? Actually considering omnipotence.....but we can ignore that.

So, was he trying to punish the animals as well? If he was trying to reward the pair of each animal that made it to the arc, did he give noah a list of which specific animals to take? Or did he ask noah to build and collect all those animals simply because he enjoyed watching noah toil needlessly, ie, he was just trolling noah? Or was god simply being lazy.

Indeed, I may open a thread to explore these issues, as we haven't even gotten to how he fed/collected the creatures, but we can leave it at this for now. Any valid answers would be welcome. Thank you
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by ChristianSoulja: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2013
Reaching out new to this forum, will probably never login again as naive to protocols and such. Found forum when searching google "texts from demons"
Been involved in casting out for many years and witnessed many texts from demons in church members phones. Some half literate tattle tales or pleas to not continue in deliverance, etc.
then this morning I wake at 4 am to two messages (kind and concerned about mine and my child's well being) from my husbands email account sent SMS to my text inbox. Husband is password protected for ONE and for TWO he is sleeping right next to me. I reply who is this but no response.
Great now this drama I'm thinking, they've never texted me before.
Need advice support other stories to grasp this unseen reality. Please do not reply here as probably never visiting site again. Please find me on Facebook search via email elizabethmeiser2@live. Com (fb name Elizabeth Leigh) not a working email do not email me there only Facebook.
Thank you
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Please find me on Facebook search via email elizabethmeiser2@live. Com (fb name Elizabeth Leigh)

You can reach me through my mail below also. I'm not very active on Facebook besides there could be thousands of Elizabeth Leigh on Facebook .

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) / Origin Of Christmas, Santa Claus, Christmas Presents, Christmas Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.