Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Thread For ACURA MDX 2006 Upward Model - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thread For ACURA MDX 2006 Upward Model (1143 Views)

Acura Mdx 2006 Model / What Is Best Transmission And Engine Oil For ACURA MDX 02? / Porsche Cayenne vs Lexus RX350 vs BMW X3 Vs Audi Q5 vs Acura MDX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For ACURA MDX 2006 Upward Model by domack99(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2013
Am interested in MDX 2006 and 2007 model. I need users review on general performance of the SUV, common issues know to them and how difficult getting parts replace. How easy is it to get a good Mechanic to work on them.

I do know their fuel consumption is high because they come at a minimum of 3.5L V6 engine but comparing it with the same brand that has the same engine and litre capacity.

For those guys using this SUV in Lagos, what do you think about the fuel consumption rate since you will hardly move at top speed with this SUV in the street of Lagos

Please users of MDX should please comment

(1) (Reply)

*update*Help With My Chevy Transport Thermostat Please / Audi/vw Cars Owners/users Here / Save My Soul, Issues With VW Sharan VR6 Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.