Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! (1591 Views)

Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? / Me And My Little Brother Who Is More Hansom / My Junior Brother Masturbates (He's Married). What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! by smithsammy(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2013
The dude is 17 seventeen years of age and his in ss3. It all happened yesterday morning when he left home around 7am saying he wants to get a book from a friend before going to school, we expect him to be back before 8am but to our surprise, he was not. So, around 12pm, my immediate junior brother who was schooling at OSCOTECH just called me that some people called him with the boy's number saying "we have kidnapped your brother" so they gave the phone to the boy(who was kidnapped) to speak with his brother and what he said is. "pls my brother be praying for me o, I don't know where I am now" on a tensed voice and they snatched the phone from him and stwitched it off since yesterday and they have not on it till now. No ransome has been ask of, Even if they do, we are a low income earner. We have gone to report to the police and they said we should still be doing searching ourselves that after 24 hrs, we should come and tell them what transpires and that is after then they will get involve. Pls I need your helps and advice.

Re: Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! by smithsammy(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2013
Mode please kindly move it to the front page. PlEeeeese
Re: Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! by ammyluv2002(f): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2013
So sorry dude cry cry God will keep him safe ok....I will be praying for him too, no harm shall come near him. Be strong my brother.
Re: Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! by bellong: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2013
Write a letter and submit to the SSS office in your state. They should do something about it. Forget the police for now.
Re: Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! by wasak(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2013
silly policemen.... if it were a rich man dey ll spring up to action immediately... @ op ur brother is safe by God's grace
Re: Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! by badmeat(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2013
Calm down,they will try to play some mind game with you!pretend to be under their control while the police do their job!your brother will be safe!
Re: Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2013
Is this for real?

Kidnappers just don't kidnap any tom dik and harry on the street . .

Could your brother be conniving with his friends to extort money from you guys? undecided I've seen a situation like that in the past . . .

If this is true then you need to go to the Police and make a report . . . . We know Nigerian Police are incompetent, but you need to do the needful.

I pray he comes home safe!

3 Likes

Re: Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! by blank(f): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2013
Is it normal for your brother to go to a friend's house to collect a book before school?
Re: Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! by pickabeau1: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2013
exactly what i thought... collusion

But if not... I pray he is found soonest in good spirits

Contact the SSS office, report to police and start from there///
Re: Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! by ifyalways(f): 11:46am On Oct 08, 2013
I hope its not a case of mistaken identity or they're not ritual killers.
So,did you guys check the said friend that wanted to give him notes? Did your brother get there alright? Is the friend from a wealthy family? where could he have been kidnapped? Have you guys asked people within the neighborhood from your place to the friends house?Someone must have seen something?

What type of friends does your brother keep?It could be arranged business,to extort money from you guys.
BTW,the service provider can provide you guys with the location from which the last call was placed.
Re: Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! by smithsammy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
smithsammy: The dude is 17 seventeen years of age and his in ss3. It all happened yesterday morning when he left home around 7am saying he wants to get a book from a friend before going to school, we expect him to be back before 8am but to our surprise, he was not. So, around 12pm, my immediate junior brother who was schooling at OSCOTECH just called me that some people called him with the boy's number saying "we have kidnapped your brother" so they gave the phone to the boy(who was kidnapped) to speak with his brother and what he said is. "pls my brother be praying for me o, I don't know where I am now" on a tensed voice and they snatched the phone from him and stwitched it off since yesterday and they have not on it till now. No ransome has been ask of, Even if they do, we are a low income earner. We have gone to report to the police and they said we should still be doing searching ourselves that after 24 hrs, we should come and tell them what transpires and that is after then they will get involve. Pls I need your helps and advice.

praise God!!!!!!!WE FOUND HIM!!!!!!
Re: Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! by RoyalRoy(m): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
smithsammy:

Where, How and When?

Happy for you Smithsammy.
Re: Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! by smithsammy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
smithsammy: The dude is 17 seventeen years of age and his in ss3. It all happened yesterday morning when he left home around 7am saying he wants to get a book from a friend before going to school, we expect him to be back before 8am but to our surprise, he was not. So, around 12pm, my immediate junior brother who was schooling at OSCOTECH just called me that some people called him with the boy's number saying "we have kidnapped your brother" so they gave the phone to the boy(who was kidnapped) to speak with his brother and what he said is. "pls my brother be praying for me o, I don't know where I am now" on a tensed voice and they snatched the phone from him and stwitched it off since yesterday and they have not on it till now. No ransome has been ask of, Even if they do, we are a low income earner. We have gone to report to the police and they said we should still be doing searching ourselves that after 24 hrs, we should come and tell them what transpires and that is after then they will get involve. Pls I need your helps and advice.
praise God oooo!!! We found him. He was actualy kidnapped by ritualist. Hw he escaped was so miraculous. I Thanks u all for the advice and the words of faith..... Halleluyah!

2 Likes

Re: Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
smithsammy:

Thank God! Where was he found? What is his story?
Re: Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! by ammyluv2002(f): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
smithsammy:

praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the Lord!!!!!!!
Re: Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! by jumzzy448: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
Thank God oooo
So happy for you and also rejoicing with your family.
Re: Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! by kreamidiva(f): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
Thank God ooo. May this kind of evil not befall anyone o
Re: Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! by soulglo: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
Thank God for his life
Re: Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! by Tinkybabe(f): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
Thank God he's been found.

Just wondering why ritualists would call to announce that they've got your brother in their custody.
Probe further to get to the root of the matter to prevent a similar case from arising.
Re: Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 09, 2013
Happy for you.
Re: Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! by baybiemee: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2013
Can u give details so others can learn from it, thank u.

(1)

Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? / Ladies: Your Opinion On Being A Second ,third Wife / AN ANGRY WIFE WRITES BEST LETTER EVER TO CHEATING HUSBAND’S MISTRESS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.