Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,979 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] (4643 Views)

Tiwa Savage Teaches Her Son How To Read (photo) / Toyin Aimakhu Doesn’t Have A Bikini Body, Yet She Wants To Swim By Force (Pic) / Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by viloko: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Dx1y4wvZPKQ/UlPPXsUKvOI/AAAAAAAAI88/TMiQDvRLk-s/s1600/Amber+Rose+and+Sebastian_kiyoandfilo_2.jpg[/img]

Amber Rose shared photos on her Instagram page where she and her cute baby boy, Sebastian were having fun together in a swimming pool.
While in the pool, the sexy model tried to teach her 7-month-old son how to swim – here’s what she wrote; “My boy wants to learn how to swim at 7 months old.... So I'm gonna teach him… My Munchie is only 7 months old and wears 12-24 months clothes! He's such a big boy.... He was born big. ”
Check out their photos;

[img]http://3.bp..com/-rWXpMfP9f9E/UlPPYSyHZCI/AAAAAAAAI9E/MTsXluyIpgk/s1600/Amber+Rose+and+Sebastian_kiyoandfilo_3.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://kiyoandfilo..com/2013/10/see-amber-rose-teach-her-seven-months.html
Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by oxygen47: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2013
Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2013
Nice one grin
Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by pblacq: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2013
Dat's cool
Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by labaks(f): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2013
When will she show us the baby's face? angry
Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by addictiv(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lovey picture...gbadun her hair style.......#he was born big............must have done some damage#.......runs away from thread.
Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by lertee(f): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nice start.
Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by demelza: 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
labaks: When will she show us the baby's face? angry
I tire o!
She had hers before Kimye and up till now no show.
Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
addictiv: Lovey picture...gbadun her hair style.......#he was born big............must have done some damage#.......runs away from thread.

It wasn't natural, now you can run back into thread and stop thinking dirty.
Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
Make u drown d baby o. I pity u
Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by switdil(f): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
She dey teach d boy how to swim with e diaper on
Na wa

1 Like

Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by Nomski0(f): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
demelza: I tire o!
She had hers before Kimye and up till now no show.
Most celebs are trying to be a little more private with their baby's pictures. People download them and tag horrible words to the poor babies pics.sadsad
Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by demelza: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nomski0:
Most celebs are trying to be a little more private with their baby's pictures. People download them and tag horrible words to the poor babies pics.sadsad
But Amber Rose is not bigger than Beyonce or Kimye, not too many people will care that much if they do release it.
Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by AbuMikey(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
demelza: But Amber Rose is not bigger than Beyonce or Kimye, not too many people will care that much if they do release it.
Actually, I do care wink

cheesycheesy

Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by Nomski0(f): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
demelza: But Amber Rose is not bigger than Beyonce or Kimye, not too many people will care that much if they do release it.
No she's not Beyonce. But even Beyonce is private about Blue Ivy's face. The only pictures of Blue ivy are the ones taken by papparazi, the ones she releases always show parts of her baby but not her face.
As for Kimyetongue, they like attention.....whether positive or negative

1 Like

Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by Tuntheycr7: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nawa o.
If na 4 ma naija d mother inlaw (iya oko) go don shout go street say egbami o she wan kill pikin 4mi.

1 Like

Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by Riogeese(m): 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
You Know teach Am Quran abi Bible readings....... You dey teach am how to swim.............. Na water go carry una go last last..
Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by labaks(f): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
Rio geese: You Know teach Am Quran abi Bible readings....... You dey teach am how to swim.............. Na water go carry una go last last..
undecided undecided so they'll say u'r talking, abi? undecided
If water no carry am, go push am inside water.
Make them teach a seven-month old baby bible? Wetin d baby wan understand now?

Mumulicious sombori angry

1 Like

Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by Riogeese(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
labaks:
undecided undecided so they'll say u'r talking, abi? undecided
If water no carry am, go push am inside water.
Make them teach a seven-month old baby bible? Wetin d baby wan understand now?

Mumulicious sombori angry
stupid girl is talking ! Buh who cares ?
Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
Thank God the boy is not as skinny as the Dad. cry
Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by HezronLorraine(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
switdil: She dey teach d boy how to swim with e diaper on
Na wa
Nigeria isn't the only place where celebs do publicity stunts
Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by Ignatio(m): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
berem: Thank God the boy is not as skinny as the Dad. cry

cheesy
Re: See Amber Rose Teach Her Seven Months Old Son How To Swim [PHOTOS] by labaks(f): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2013
Rio geese: stupid girl is talking ! Buh who cares ?

I was going 2 give u a perfect reply but I saw u just a baby here. So I'll leave u to grow a little........

(1) (Reply)

BBA Winner Dilish Exposes Her bosoms In Traditional Himba Culture Wear / SHOCKING Story:how An African Woman’s Very Curvy Body Sent Her To An Early Grave / PHOTOS: Trey Songz Longtime Girlfriend Shares Sexy Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.